46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Camp :hugs: thank you honey. In bed with a hot water bottle and a book and already feel a little better! I think it is stress, you're right! And hormones of one type or another bugging me. AF, stay the F away from us all!

TTCBABY- You still have so much time! My friend had a baby at 35, and her second at 38, super healthy. It's always so easy to worry though, I think that's the easiest thing to do. My super power is jumping to conclusions it seems! Test! Test!

Also, crankiness is a pregnancy symptom! I'm positive! At least that's how I explained it to DH when I was pregnant almost 4 years ago. :shrug:

Yay for ewcm :happydance:. My opks are almost positive. We dtd last night and will again tonight for sure. Depending on tomorrow's test I'll probably have to do some persuading for bding tomorrow. I am trying so hard to make sure we do all we can.

Oh yeah!! Have fun hun ;)

No ewcm anymore only creamy cm for me so I'm think I am in 2ww. Guess will find out soon(ish)

woo! go get 'em smille!!

i'm so nervous that i'm going to end up ovulating super late (or not at all) again... it's only cd10... but my norm was like cd13-15 before and my ovacue monitor still hasn't done it's prediction, which once it gets the reading it's looking for it projects out 5-7 days later as ovulation day. so being it's cd10 and it still hasn't gotten it's reading... it's looking like a late one and we're starting donations tmrw =/
i really gotta find a way not to stress on it so much... i know its not helping.

It's easier said than done but don't stress. Like you, I have been a wreck all week thinking I'll probably have another anovulatory cycle. I have to stop and be positive. I hope you see clear signs that O is approaching soon!!! I hope this is our cycle. Lots and lots of :dust:.

Wanna-b-mummy- I hope you feel better! FX'D af stays away.

TTCBABY- You still have so much time! My friend had a baby at 35, and her second at 38, super healthy. It's always so easy to worry though, I think that's the easiest thing to do. My super power is jumping to conclusions it seems! Test! Test!

Also, crankiness is a pregnancy symptom! I'm positive! At least that's how I explained it to DH when I was pregnant almost 4 years ago. :shrug:

I know it's silly to worry about age because I'm sure I do have a lot of time left but, it's easy to stress about it as well. Oh that's my super power as well! We would cause a lot of havoc together lol.

The crankiness is weird, I was actually chalking it up to my situation at work and just being overwhelmed with a lot of things. Hopefully it does mean I'll get my BFP :happydance:

Ladies I found a very helpful link! It has all test brands, and positive tests stats by DPO!
I may be staring at it for the next like, week(s).

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

I love how full of information this is. There's nothing like statistics.

Jaxie, so sorry to hear that. Was that your first cycle?? I just ask because when I was TTC my son, we had a chemical pregnancy our first cycle and two cycles later were pregnant with a sticky bean, so as hard as it is to deal with it, be comforted by the fact that you can in fact get pregnant and that it will hopefully stick for you next cycle. Good luck.

Well, 9dpo, still no sign of any cm or spotting since that one off 7dpo spot. Temp dropped .1 of a degree again. I slept 9pm - 6am, still feel terrible just so bloated and exhausted despite all the sleep. And I am emotional wreck. I keep crying and exploding for no reason. Hoping this isn't AF playing her nasty tricks. I feel just bloody awful :nope: Due in 2 days. Going to test tomorrow morning with FMU at 10dpo with a FRER I think.

Almost busted out my FRER today at 9 DPO.
Going to wait until tomorrow to use it!

Baby dust to all of us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back