46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well, I tested early on Friday, BFN. Then I tested this morning 14 days after o, as AF still hadn't shown, BFN. Right as I went to wipe there was a big brownish show. So figured AF had arrived. Since then nothing. So very unusual for me. Once Aunt Flo arrives, she's has always been here 100%. It's been 12 hours since the initial brownish discharge and absolutly nothing since.
So not sure what's going. This is a first.. CD31.

Crossing my fingers for a late implant..

That sounds like it could well be IB. Brown is a great sign and the fact you haven't had any since. I've read it can take 4 days after implantation for the HCG to be strong enough to detect a pos on a HPT. Good luck! Lots of :dust: to you!

8dpo, over 24 hours since yesterday's panic when I had the one tiny spot of blood and bad cramps to follow and I have had no more spotting whatsoever, no cm, nothing since and to quote my previous post I have been wiping like a mofo, digging about :haha: I am still so so so on edge and nervous as I just never spot and I'm scared about af coming early. But I'm really trying to remain optimistic as I know it was a good sign.

I had a tiny .2 of a degree drop today but still way way above the cover line and still a high temp. I feel ok. Just tired and TMI but BM have been messing about and I never get trouble with them. From one extreme to the other if you get me :blush: Sleeping and peeing a lot. (The sleep part is not unusual around the end of my cycle though...) Praying the witch stays away and I get to test on Friday.

Ladies how are you?

Sorry for not showing up yesterday, was a bit hectic, DS wasn't feeling good :(

Tests both yesterday and today look like they have something faint, so I guess its just a matter of waiting til Friday for my appt. I already know she's going to give me an exam and a blood draw but I'm going to insist on an ultrasound in at least hopes of somewhat figuring out where I am in my cycle

Navy, hoping you manage to get some answers on Friday. And sending get well vibes for your little man. Xx

He's doing better, Mommy. Still feeling a little icky but he's back to playing with his blocks instead of laying in the bed with me and his fever is gone (was 101.6 yesterday)

Navy- Hopefully your doctor listens and does whatever you need hun, doctors can be so aggravating, I once stormed out and cried all the way home. They don't always get it.

AFM- had a pretty big temperature dip on 6 DPO so hopefully this is a good sign. Yesterday I woke up and couldn't keep my eyes open, crashed on the couch while DS watched a bit of TV. Made me feel bad but you do what you gotta do to survive! Other than those two things not much is happening here. 8 DPO today so my earliest test would be Friday.

How are you ladies doing? Physically and emotionally!?

Morning ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

Huge congrats Teeny, FX for a sticky baby bean <3

Navy, hope you get some answers on Friday!

Me: AF is supposed to show her face today but, no sign as of right now but, it's not even 10AM. I'll be testing tomorrow if she doesn't show by then. I don't have any real symptoms as of right now. We shall see!!

hi girls!

good luck on friday navy :hugs:

hi wannab! still having high hopes for you this cycle!!! :happydance:

campn - temp dip is def looking good :thumbup: and you totally gotta do what you gotta do - it's amazing what a 20 min power nap can do for me some days :sleep:

ttcbabyG - ah I have a good feeling for you! keep us posted - there are so many testers coming up and I'm on the edge of my seat!

AFM - I'm kinda feeling out for no reason at all, but I'm glad because I've been trying to convince myself of this so I wouldn't get my hopes up. 2 more days til testing :coffee: I got an iWatch last night so I'm hoping to try and monitor my "stress" and anxiety levels with the heart rate app. But I've actually noticed an improvement in all of my "symptoms" that were prob stress related so I'm feeling good about that!

so many tests coming up I can hardly wait!!! :happydance:

That sounds like it could well be IB. Brown is a great sign and the fact you haven't had any since. I've read it can take 4 days after implantation for the HCG to be strong enough to detect a pos on a HPT. Good luck! Lots of :dust: to you!

8dpo, over 24 hours since yesterday's panic when I had the one tiny spot of blood and bad cramps to follow and I have had no more spotting whatsoever, no cm, nothing since and to quote my previous post I have been wiping like a mofo, digging about :haha: I am still so so so on edge and nervous as I just never spot and I'm scared about af coming early. But I'm really trying to remain optimistic as I know it was a good sign.

I had a tiny .2 of a degree drop today but still way way above the cover line and still a high temp. I feel ok. Just tired and TMI but BM have been messing about and I never get trouble with them. From one extreme to the other if you get me :blush: Sleeping and peeing a lot. (The sleep part is not unusual around the end of my cycle though...) Praying the witch stays away and I get to test on Friday.

Ladies how are you?
Thanks!! It's been 24hrs and no show of anything, if AF still isn't here by friday, I'll test again. Maybe thursday...At this point I am hoping O was much later then thought (I don't temp or use opks) and so is implant.. CD32, or the witch is playing a mean game...normal cycles are 30 days.

:dust: to you as well, the spotting sounds good, especially if it's not normal!

Sorry for not showing up yesterday, was a bit hectic, DS wasn't feeling good :(

Tests both yesterday and today look like they have something faint, so I guess its just a matter of waiting til Friday for my appt. I already know she's going to give me an exam and a blood draw but I'm going to insist on an ultrasound in at least hopes of somewhat figuring out where I am in my cycle

Sending lots of love to your little boy and hope he feels better soon.

Hope you get some answers from your doctor on Friday Navy. :hugs:

AFM- had a pretty big temperature dip on 6 DPO so hopefully this is a good sign. Yesterday I woke up and couldn't keep my eyes open, crashed on the couch while DS watched a bit of TV. Made me feel bad but you do what you gotta do to survive! Other than those two things not much is happening here. 8 DPO today so my earliest test would be Friday.

How are you ladies doing? Physically and emotionally!?

This sounds really promising! I think it's the only time we're like "give me exhaustion!" :haha: Sounds really promising Camp! All these upcoming tests are exciting!

Morning ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

Huge congrats Teeny, FX for a sticky baby bean <3

Navy, hope you get some answers on Friday!

Me: AF is supposed to show her face today but, no sign as of right now but, it's not even 10AM. I'll be testing tomorrow if she doesn't show by then. I don't have any real symptoms as of right now. We shall see!!

Good luck! I didn't really have any symptoms with DS. I was shocked when it came up BFP! :dust: to you!

hi girls!

AFM - I'm kinda feeling out for no reason at all, but I'm glad because I've been trying to convince myself of this so I wouldn't get my hopes up. 2 more days til testing :coffee: I got an iWatch last night so I'm hoping to try and monitor my "stress" and anxiety levels with the heart rate app. But I've actually noticed an improvement in all of my "symptoms" that were prob stress related so I'm feeling good about that!

so many tests coming up I can hardly wait!!! :happydance:

I know what you mean, Bee, about counting yourself as out with no reason. I went from "I am so getting AF. My body is shit" to "I am a Goddess with a bean" in about half an hour this morning. But I do do do have a good feeling about this month for you! Lucky number cycle IMO.
The monitoring of heart rate sounds like a good idea! I bought a Blood pressure monitor to do this a few months back, and started meditating, relaxing techniques etc and I seriously did see a difference in my BP and heart rate. I am always such a stress head and worrier - it was amazing to see the effect it had on my body.

In other news, this 2ww is getting to me, it's dragging and if I check the toilet paper one more time, I am going to chop my own hand off. Or at least throw out all of the paper!

You crack me up wanna! We're all going to be a goddess with a bean! I feel it <3

Thank you ladies for the baby dust and everything else. I'm not sure what to think right now. I am so hesitant to test, hate the disappointment. Trying to keep myself busy at work right now so I don't think too much into it. Tomorrow morning is going to be busy for me but, I have the day off from work so, that's always a plus :)

TTCBABY- so you're late!? That's a pretty good sign I'd say! I'm so impressed by your willpower to wait! I know you don't wanna be disappointed and also I'm sure it's less stressful!

Bee- That's awesome! I've never played with the iWatch myself but my FIL keeps saying I drank the apple koolaid :p I'm sort of geeky in that area! Also, like you, I've been dealing with so much anxiety, I've always dealt with anxiety but the older I get the more I notice it getting worse, and TTC and dealing with a stubborn toddler doesn't help! I need to do some yoga!

Wanna- We are both at 8 DPO! Yay! And I totally understand that hot and cold mood swing. I either convince myself I'll keep trying for the next 17 years, or I'm pregnant with triplets.

Some of my girlfriends keep posting pregnant pictures on Facebook, or videos of their squirmy sweet newborns and I'm like awww I want!

If I have ov'd I'll be either be 2 or 3 dpo today and wow I have been feeling so tired really no reason to be either. Cm is creamy and had some cramp/pinches left side last night and a bit today. Also a headache that won't budge for the last 4 days.

well at least we are all a ball of anxiety together! It totally gets worse as I get older, but it comes and goes randomly. I'll be interested to see when and how often my heart is actually racing. As for my blood pressure, it's so low that nurses are always concerned, so I can't be THAT stressed, right?!

It was so hard for me not to test today. I've started at 9DPO in the past and kinda have a dip at 7DPO if day 5 and 6 temps are discarded due to fever on it's way up and then down. But I didn't test! and I will not allow myself tomorrow either.

Campn - my facebook is FULL of babies and bumps. that's basically all it is at this point. when I first lost the baby, it was SO hard, now it's just bittersweet. I love all the cute kids and am happy for women who are able to be pregnant, but yes, I'm so ready for my turn!

I relate completely to all this. I am so beyond ready for it to be my turn! I can't even bring myself to go to baby showers anymore. And on the anxiety front it definitely gets worse as you get older. I never used to have anxiety and now I can barely leave the house alone. I force myself to to try to get over it but it's exhausting with how panicked I get. And some days are definitely way worse than others. I wear a fitbit hr and it barely registers my anxiety. It's weird. I'll feel like my heart is pounding but check it and it's fine. Not sure why. Lol.

TTCBaby I hope you're right and we are all goddesses with beans or will be very very soon!

Camp, I'm so pleased it's not just me. :haha: I go from sure I'm pregnant, to sure I'm about to say hi to AF!
So lucky to have so many cycle buddies!

Bee you should be proud for not testing. I have a pack of Internet cheapies I keep eyeing up.

Well ladies it's 6pm and I'm just about to bath DS and I'm going to bed. I feel awful. Exhausted, tearful, bloated, headache, hot, tummy ache (think I ate something that didn't agree with me.) I feel terrible and I just want to cry. This better not be AF gearing up!

Yay for ewcm :happydance:. My opks are almost positive. We dtd last night and will again tonight for sure. Depending on tomorrow's test I'll probably have to do some persuading for bding tomorrow. I am trying so hard to make sure we do all we can.

woo! go get 'em smille!!

i'm so nervous that i'm going to end up ovulating super late (or not at all) again... it's only cd10... but my norm was like cd13-15 before and my ovacue monitor still hasn't done it's prediction, which once it gets the reading it's looking for it projects out 5-7 days later as ovulation day. so being it's cd10 and it still hasn't gotten it's reading... it's looking like a late one and we're starting donations tmrw =/
i really gotta find a way not to stress on it so much... i know its not helping.

TTCBaby I hope you're right and we are all goddesses with beans or will be very very soon!

Camp, I'm so pleased it's not just me. :haha: I go from sure I'm pregnant, to sure I'm about to say hi to AF!
So lucky to have so many cycle buddies!

Bee you should be proud for not testing. I have a pack of Internet cheapies I keep eyeing up.

Well ladies it's 6pm and I'm just about to bath DS and I'm going to bed. I feel awful. Exhausted, tearful, bloated, headache, hot, tummy ache (think I ate something that didn't agree with me.) I feel terrible and I just want to cry. This better not be AF gearing up!

AF stay away!!! Don't you even dare, go show your ugly face to someone wishing they're not pregnant this month!
Sorry hun :hugs: I also get some serious blues in the evening for some reason, I think once one thing hurt or irritates us, everything else starts to hurt, it must be just the stress. You should take a bath and drink some peppermint tea and watch tv!

Yes, AF was due today, still no sign! I don't know why I become so hesitant with testing. I can relate with the anxiety, TTC hasI just turned 32 this summer and I sadly hear the clock ticking, as silly as that sounds.

Ciz, Smile, Gina, jgo....rooting for you all!! Of course I'm rooting for everyone here as well <3

Is it normal to be this cranky? Is that a pregnancy sign? Or just an excuse lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->