46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well I've called my OB now just waiting for them to call me back... I will keep yall posted. I'm so frustrated. If I had known that stupid thing was gonna throw my hormones off I wouldn't have had it put in!

these are my "symptoms" so far:
1 DPO – faint aching in lower abdomen. Lower back ache
2 DPO – faint aching in ovary area. Clear CM. lower back ache. Uterus feels heavy?
3 DPO – left boob slightly achy, random left nipple pain in the middle of the night. Still feel wet but CM is sticky. Felt slight nausea drinking my normal morning coffee. Random sharp pain in r boob in afternoon. AF type cramps on and off.
4 DPO - woke up with headache which lasted all day. Cm not noticeable. Itchy nipple for a little bit. Face felt flushed for awhile that night.
5 DPO - feel bloated. Stomach feels heavy. Random sharp pains in boobs. Quick sharp pain on left side of stomach. Creamy thick cm. Felt a gush in the evening, checked my underwear and cervix right away, and there was a LOAD of creamy cm. boobs sore for awhile that night. Cervix high and soft.
6 DPO - woke up with slight sore throat. Had it most of the day. Boobs still a little sore. CM is still creamy. dry white with slight yellow tinge spots in underwear. Cervix still feels high and soft. Dry lips. Slight Lower back ache. Exhausted.
7 DPO - woke up w/ slight sore throat again. left nipple a little itchy. CM creamy and also a little clumpy?

and, i have a confession. ive been playing with OPKs the last couple days to see if they get darker, lol. i need to feed my POAS addiction! i am trying my hardest to not test with a HPT til saturday, when i will be 11 dpo.
(also cross-posted in the Halloween Buddies thread lol)

Good luck Texas!

Texas, I'm sorry that's happened to you. I remember I once had a phase a couple of years back getting 20 day cycles - it really really stressed me out so I can sympathise. It did just right itself and the doctor said it was probably still hormones fluctuating and getting back to normal after pregnancy (even though my baby was 1 and I didn't bf!) so I'm sure this is just your hormones taking times to regulate. Definitely get to the doctor for something to help!

:hugs:

Haha, and Bee, I am going to be wiping like a mofo I fear for days. I keep going to the bathroom just to investigate!

Ok well my OB called me and said it sounds like you aren't ovulating normally. The past 2 months I haven't had a positive OPK. It got close last month but nope. So she suggests either birth control for a while and then come off or go with clomid. I don't want to go back on birth control so I'm going with clomid... Wish me luck!
I know clomid will promt me to ovulate and since my periods were regular for 3 months prior I'm assuming my LP would be ok then too...
I hope this works....

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151027_152355.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151027_152355.jpg[/URL][/IMG] :headspin: this is enough drive you into spin this is haha

wannab - I don't know how I would feel if that actually happened to me, but from I'm outsiders point of view, I'm jelly cause I think it's such a good sign! I know that I've never experienced that either so if I did I feel like it would have to mean something. in fact, every month around this time I purposely check for blood - and def did today after reading your post! so again, I'm thinking it's a very good sign.....:happydance:

teeny - how are you doing girl?? any follow ups with the docs? what is your status with ttc??

rebecca - any word on your betas? thinking about you!

squirrel - I know exactly how you feel. I got pregnant the first month TTC. we did NOTHING in terms of tracking, nothing. just went by EWCM. and since that pregnancy ended, I have been unable to get pregnant again. But I will say that when I visited my doc a few weeks ago, I thought that he would also say it hasn't been that long, relax. But no - he agreed that it was concerning considering how quickly I conceived just months ago. And he ran a bunch of tests. All came back normal though.... but I can relate. That fear that all of a sudden something has drastically changed and we don't work anymore :cry: so I'll send you some big hugs :hugs: and lots of :dust:

Thank you for asking Bee. :flower:
I saw the FS and was prescribed metformin and put on a waiting list for surgery.
However, a few weeks ago I got my BFP. I am so nervous and scared following my MMC I didn't want I tell anyone. Only me and DH know.
By FF I am 6w 1d today as I had super late ovulation on CD38 in September.
I am praying this is my sticky rainbow. I will post pics of my tests when I get some.
So so scared. Xx

Teeny- congrats on your BFP. Hope you get your rainbow baby. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Teeny, congratulations on your BFP! I have everything so tightly crossed for you :hugs:

Congrats Teeny! Fx this is your sticky rainbow baby hun!!:happydance:

teeny ah I'm so sorry I missed that! HUGE congrats to you :happydance:- thanks for sticking around and being a great cheerleader too :hugs: I totally understand your fear. I was just thinking this morning, what if I get my BFP this month?! Excitement and fear/apprehension all in one! make sure the docs keep a close eye on you :winkwink:

Well I've called my OB now just waiting for them to call me back... I will keep yall posted. I'm so frustrated. If I had known that stupid thing was gonna throw my hormones off I wouldn't have had it put in!

I had mirena too and regret it. It ruined my cycles. I didn't ovulate and wouldn't have af for several months. I hope the dr can help you!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151027_152355.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151027_152355.jpg[/URL][/IMG] :headspin: this is enough drive you into spin this is haha

I'm with you girl! Mine are getting a tiny bit darker, my temps are down and I'm starting to cramp so fx'd it happens soon.

Well, I tested early on Friday, BFN. Then I tested this morning 14 days after o, as AF still hadn't shown, BFN. Right as I went to wipe there was a big brownish show. So figured AF had arrived. Since then nothing. So very unusual for me. Once Aunt Flo arrives, she's has always been here 100%. It's been 12 hours since the initial brownish discharge and absolutly nothing since.
So not sure what's going. This is a first.. CD31.

Crossing my fingers for a late implant..

I had mirena too and regret it. It ruined my cycles. I didn't ovulate and wouldn't have af for several months. I hope the dr can help you!
Well she put me on clomid and I start it on CD5-9. I got a Basal thermometer and I'm going to start taking my temp starting tomorrow am to make sure I'm ovulating. Hopefully once I start Ovulating it won't take us long to catch the egg!

Well she put me on clomid and I start it on CD5-9. I got a Basal thermometer and I'm going to start taking my temp starting tomorrow am to make sure I'm ovulating. Hopefully once I start Ovulating it won't take us long to catch the egg!

That's great news! I'd love to try it to make O more predictable but my obgyn wont put me on it bc I O on my own. I'll probably be on it soon though if my RE suggests the IUI procedure, but we'll see what our options are.

My opk should be positive soon (I hope) as it was close to positive this afternoon and evening . We tested out a softcup tonight and it was so easy to use. I wish we would've started using them months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->