46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Today is CD 11 for me. This is my first month using OPKs. I usually O anywhere from CD 12-15. So far every opk I take is basically a squinter. Will they start to get darker before they go positive or do some women go from nothing to positive back to nothing really quickly? I just don't want to miss it and don't have a cup at work to pee in so I can only really get a good reading once a day.

morning ladies!

wannab- glad you are feeling a teeny bit better? at least you are getting lots of sleep! I HATE how pms and pregnancy symptoms are the same grrr. don't fret about your temp too much. you should check out FF chart gallery and see how pregnancy charts differ so much! test tomorrow morning with me! :)

campn - good girl not testing - I've felt better this month not starting so early so for me I'm glad I'm waiting a bit. chart is def looking good!

gina - I'll post my opk progression pic from this past month for you too look at just because they can be all over the place. started decently dark, got light, disappeared, came back, got light, came back and THEN progressively got darker until pos. :wacko: it can be a bit stressful but since I O'ed later this month I'm still so glad I used them!

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
You crack me up wanna! We're all going to be a goddess with a bean! I feel it <3

Thank you ladies for the baby dust and everything else. I'm not sure what to think right now. I am so hesitant to test, hate the disappointment. Trying to keep myself busy at work right now so I don't think too much into it. Tomorrow morning is going to be busy for me but, I have the day off from work so, that's always a plus :)

girl!!! what's going on??? did you test?! :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks! Mine have all been like your 4th and 5th ones. I've been pretty stressed which usually causes me to O earlier so I figured they would be getting darker by now. And trying to DTD more this month so differentiating between CM and semen is difficult lol.

oh and AFM - feeling out for sure. Just that intuition of AF brewing :/ since my pregnancy, I start to get a little crampy early on. Reluctantly will test tomorrow morning, just so I don't feel guilty about drinking. Of course, I will always hold on to a shred of hope until it's over. :blush:

Thanks! Mine have all been like your 4th and 5th ones. I've been pretty stressed which usually causes me to O earlier so I figured they would be getting darker by now. And trying to DTD more this month so differentiating between CM and semen is difficult lol.

yes that is always a big challenge, ugh. I can never be sure :wacko:

I take one opk a day at 2pm and then when they start to get a little darker I up them to twice a day - at 10am and 4pm. since it's your first month, you'll do a little trial and error to see when works for you but once you get your surge you'll have a better idea. good luck - since you seem to O soon, they might just sneak up on you! :shrug:

Bee- I was like 110% sure I was out the month I got pregnant with DS, I even had a beer and put on a pad just in case. Didn't get a BFP until 13 DPO so don't you feel out! I always feel out though, so it's the normal for me... Your chart looks pretty good to me! You had 2 dips around when implantation should happen and your temps are still pretty high!!!

When I feel the need to test early I will usually use an OPK instead of a pregnancy test. Seems to calm the addiction mildly.

7dpo for me. Vivid dream last night about telling my moms best friend who is like a second mom to me that I was pregnant and then blubbered like a baby. Ugh hormones

Otherwise, pretty much no symptoms. Mildly sore chest and creamy cm but that's common for me. Also trying to not over analyze though.

CD33 for me... since the dollar store test was BFN on Tuesday still, I am retesting tomorrow if AF still hasn't shown.
CD33 is uncharted territory for here. In the last year, I have not had a cycle this long 30-32 yes.

oh pacific - I'm not giving up on you girl! :hugs:

campn - I know - I go back and forth. When I got my BFP I went to the bathroom a million times to check for AF because I felt she was there. I dunno though, just kinda feel different now and am a little relieved that my hopes aren't SKY HIGH at the moment :shrug: temps are up, yes, but those babies take until mid AF to drop, really. let's see what tomorrow brings!

trr - I had to laugh about your dream. I too had a VERY vivid dream last night but that's also not unlike me.

I really think I want to extend this into a lucky AUTUMN testing thread? so many wonderful ladies here still gearing up to O that we might as well just stick around :shrug: :hugs:

Smille, any update on you?

Bee, lady, you are not out until that witch shows. I will be there tomorrow, testing with you, and if this cycle ain't ours, then the next one will be! And like Camp, I was sure I was out with DS. I felt ok, nothing really that out of the ordinary and was sure the test was wrong. I was smoking and everything. I stopped the second I saw those two lines, of course, but I was sure I would be out too.

Woohoo so far 3 of us are testing tomorrow!??

This is just about to get good! I'm staying on this thread until we ALL get our BFP!

You should definitely make it an Autumn one! Lol. I had a dream last night that at CD 10 I got a bfp. Proceeded to dip 7 more tests, all different brands, in the pee. Lmao. Everyone came out positive. I was very confused how that was possible at CD 10 though. :haha: so dissapointing waking up from that. Hopefully it will be a sign of what's to come!

agreed campn! thanks for all of your support ladies :hugs::hugs: I believe there are more ladies testing tomorrow too - and even more on Saturday. Bring it on :witch:

:gun:

Hmm, this cycle I've twice dreamed about BFP's.. Glad to hear I am not alone, LOL

I have also dreamed about DH and I hitting a wall right around the time when we were in the mdiddle of purchasing our new home. A day later, we hit a wall with trying to get financing. (it solved a few days later and we take possession Dec 1)

It's odd, normally I just have weird dreams, not dreams that may come true...

Loving the new name of the thread but, it threw me off when I went to look for the Oct thread lol.

Jaxie, so sorry Hun <3

Rooting for all you girls tomorrow!

Soooo...I finally tested today and sadly, stark white FRER. My only question is, I tested with very obvious diluted urine. Could this affect the test? I have another test so if no AF tomorrow, I'll test again earlier.

I found the older FRER's at Targer today. 2 tests, $8.99 with a $1 coupon for immediate use.

I'll be checking on you ladies tomorrow! Throwing handfuls of baby dust your way!

Wooohoo can't wait to see some bfps tomorrow!

Both times I had pregnant cycles I had the dreams of bfps. :) only time I ever had that :) fxd its a good sign!

Feeling blah over here. Yesterday was a really good day and today back to borderline nausea and tired. Ugh. Would rather play every other day though than everyday for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->