46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

my cycle is ending/starting at the beginning of every month so i'm always late to the game with my testing. Trying to get ahead of the game now since oct 1 should officially be my next cycle start date. Yes, i will be testing early, but techinically shouldn't be until october so is anyone with me? Hopefully y'all get your bfps in sept, but for those who don't, please join here for support and baby dust! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oct 1: Beemeck
jlm73

oct 2: Bb10

oct 3: Dogmommy

oct 5: Mommyxofxone

oct 8: Novastar

oct 9: Wanna-b-mummy

oct 17: Laubull

oct 23: Southernbound

tbd:
Ajr1990
kakae
trr
mum2belove

put me down for october the 2nd please

I agree charting is annoying. My husband laughs as I shove a thermometer in my mouth and step on the scale every morning. It's like routine now and I have only been temping for 5 days. I have a wedding coming up next weekend which is also my fertile window so maybe the wine will help me out :)

my SO has become more obsessed with it than me. it drives me crazy. as soon as it beeps he's like "what was it??". :wacko:

have fun at the wedding and def go for the wine :wine:

my cycle is ending/starting at the beginning of every month so i'm always late to the game with my testing. Trying to get ahead of the game now since oct 1 should officially be my next cycle start date. Yes, i will be testing early, but techinically shouldn't be until october so is anyone with me? Hopefully y'all get your bfps in sept, but for those who don't, please join here for support and baby dust! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oct 1: Beemeck
jlm73

oct 2: Bb10

oct 3: Dogmommy

oct 5: Mommyxofxone

oct 8: Novastar

oct 9: Wanna-b-mummy

oct 17: Laubull

oct 23: Southernbound

tbd:
Ajr1990
kakae
trr
mum2belove

put me down for october the 2nd please

absolutely! welcome and GL :)

lol beemeck! dh doesn't even hear the beeps.

my opk still wasn't positive buuuut from the line i had i'm sure it's coming. more ewcm today but cp still not as high as it normally is? i'm going to dtd anyway, and do what i did when i was trying for dd, we'll dtd every two days, as i read it was better to do that than every other day. so we'll see. just gonna do it til we get the positive opk, then we can do the three days following that. hoping it's tomorrow although cp signs are NOT good. could be a few more days.

beemeck i also think i read that consistent time was more important but honestly i'm not sure. i just go with that.

Hi! Hope you don't mind me joining in this forum! I'm on my day 23 of Cycle / 2DPO been trying to conceive for 8 years but still no luck. I had failed ivf-icsi 3 years ago, and we are trying again but hopefully I get my bfp naturally. I'm on my TWW now. Baby dust to everyone ������

Hello Mum2be! Welcome and sending you lots of baby dust and lovely vibes :cloud9: Time to get that BFP!

Well we BD last night... probably a little early (ovulate in 5/6 days) but no harm in having a practice and they do say that 5/6 days prior is still possible! Plan is to BD every day for the next 7 days if we can. Energy required :haha:

Thank you wanna b! :happydance:

Welcome to all the new ladies! We are leaving in the morning and I'll be back next Saturday to start symptom spot hahaha! Good luck and fingers xd!!

Hi ladies!

Af is due oct 6 for me and I'm going to do my best to hold out until then! Good luck to everyone!

:wave: bye dogmommy have a good time!

:wave: hi mrs.green & mum2beluv! welcome!

hoping for my positive opk today over here. cd18

have fun on your trip dogmommy!! get lots of BDing in :thumbup:

welcome mrs green! GL to you this cycle - keep us posted!

mommy - hoping you get your pos OPK TODAY :flower: Hopefully your ovaries are just preparing a super fab, mature and ready eggy :hugs:

AFM - I did end up looking into my temp debacle on FF. FF's advice was to put in the temp from my normal waking time, but mark it as sleep deprived if I hadn't been sleeping for 3 hour straight when I took it. Said they could interpret that properly. So now my chart is looking really nice and just how I thought it should. hopefully it's accurate :shrug: that would put me at 2 DPO with crosshairs tomorrow. eek! the TWW drives me crazy so until I get those CH, I feel like I won't obsess as much.... :wacko::dohh:

GL to all the ladies about to O - we can do this!! :happydance:

wanna - it's def a good idea to start BDing now. SMEP has BDing start and CD 8 so it's about to be go time for you too!

You're right! Am BD'ing the days away! Well we're on CD9 and we BD on CD7 and CD8 and plan to tonight and all the way up to a positive OPK! (God, I'm tired :haha:) Been doing OPKs. Slight line today, little darker than yesterday's so we're getting there! Tuesday is my guess.

All very exciting - dreading the 2ww!

wanna - it's def a good idea to start BDing now. SMEP has BDing start and CD 8 so it's about to be go time for you too!

You're right! Am BD'ing the days away! Well we're on CD9 and we BD on CD7 and CD8 and plan to tonight and all the way up to a positive OPK! (God, I'm tired :haha:) Been doing OPKs. Slight line today, little darker than yesterday's so we're getting there! Tuesday is my guess.

eek - you're getting close! I am so excited that I don't have to BD today :haha: even SO is too! haha GL with your busy week and come join me in the TWW asap! I'm dreading it too - going to try and keep myself suuuuper busy

Still waiting to ovulate. Possibly in the next few days

good luck ajr! I'm sure it's going to happen any day now :happydance:

Hi ladies. I think I already O'd (.65 temp rise this a.m.) and most of you know I use a donor. I can't rewrite the Saga and clusterF&^% that occurred last night but here is the link! Pls feel free to laugh, gasp, and offer any opinions on my temp rise after reading lol. I have to meet again tonight tho I think it is too late Thx!:shrug:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mmentary-pull-out-method-49.html#post36192171

beemeck i know what you mean! i go nuts until i get my ch. Take my opk in a half hour. omg. i just wnat to do it now. ugggggggh

Hi girls, I'm now on cycle 2 of TTC baby 2, currently on CD9. I'll be testing on October 10th :) x

eek - you're getting close! I am so excited that I don't have to BD today :haha: even SO is too! haha GL with your busy week and come join me in the TWW asap! I'm dreading it too - going to try and keep myself suuuuper busy

Haha, thank you. By Wednesday, I'm going to need bed rest :rofl:

Oh yes, maybe get tapping into all those hobbies in the 2ww. I might dig out my sewing machine :haha: anything to distract from the symptom spotting!

Waiting for an OPK to turn is annoying mommyx. I used to ovulate late when I had my first - I feel your pain!

good luck ajr! I'm sure it's going to happen any day now :happydance:

Thanks! Well turns out i might have just ovulated back on cd9-11 as I had an IB yesterday then a faint + yesterday and today. Excited but very nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->