46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Sept. I just "knew" it was my month... It wasn't. Oct. I had a small pity party for myself and spent the evening depressed and cranky and crying because I "knew" I was out... Guess what... I wasnt! Hang in there ladies.

That's not a faint line, I can see it clearly, congrats!!!!!

Wannab!!! Not faint !! I knew it girl ah I'm so happy !! Congrats !!!

That line is as clear as day! Not faint at all! Congrats wanna!!! :happydance:

I took a test today at 10 DPO, BFN! I didn't take my temperature today cause of my darn dog that had me jumping out of bed to take her out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 13
congrats wanna!!! that's a nice line!!!!!! :)

ajr- i know what you're saying but i just stuck to the instructions and did the one a day. not saying two is wrong, just saying that's not what i did. some days it was light, some it wasnt even there, then bam there it was, dark like the night!

OH MY GOD. I have a faint line. It came up after a minute. I am terrified. Crap photo, but it's there, pink and it's faint. I am shaking... :cry:

Attached a new one.

I could see it without clicking the picture. I knew you'd get a bfp!!! :happydance: Congrats! !!

morning gals!

still reeling from wannab's BFP :happydance::happydance: That helped curb my typically stark white BFN :dohh:

I'll test again tomorrow AM just because we have another party and then I'll wait for spotting to begin on my bday :cry:

I'll prob put my next test date down for end of Nov so if all you about to O/just O'ed ladies have test dates - lemme know! this thread is totally lucky so we each need to take our turn :hugs:

Yay, congrats Wanna!! Fantastic!!

As for me: the spotting that started late yesterday afternoon was the precursor to AF.
I had a feeling this month wouldn't be it, too much stress. I think that's why AF is 2 days late too. Stress pushed things back or didn't let it happen.

Congrats, Wannab!!!

Sorry about the BFNs, campn and bee :(. Hopefully it was just a little too early!

Sorry about AF, Pacific. On to next cycle!

7dpo for me. Just twiddling my thumbs, waiting. Thinking that my hormones are probably not in balance because of my lengthening cycles, and I took a little Vitex on and off to help with O but not sure if my body is making a nice cushy home for a little bean on its own. Very irritable and mood swings all week, and not feeling very optimistic. But hopefully I'll be surprised and feeling out helps the tww go by a little faster. Have my Halloween party tonight and my crazy hard home-made costume is finally ready to go!

temps are looking good K!

have fun at your party tonight - way to go with your homemade costume! :thumbup: I totally ordered mine off amazon - I am NOT creative at all.

Happy Halloween to all of the mummies and all of us soon to be mummies (as Campn would say) :haha:

I'll try to enjoy a spooktacular drink tonight :drunk:

Congrats Wanna-b!!!! Beautiful line!!! :dance: Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Sorry I drifted off ladies. Hope you're all okay. I'm in sucky limbo land and after those faint shadowy tweaked ghosts of lines disappearing again, I've been feeling a bit down. Deep down I was hoping this was it, but it's not. I'm in limbo. 14dpo with super high temps for me, but still BFNs. I think FF got my ovulation day wrong and I'm actually 12dpo. I'm still out, just suffering two more days of this awfully long TWW before having to start all over again. Can't help but feel a bit disheartened by it all!

Congrats Wanna-b!!!! Beautiful line!!! :dance: Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Sorry I drifted off ladies. Hope you're all okay. I'm in sucky limbo land and after those faint shadowy tweaked ghosts of lines disappearing again, I've been feeling a bit down. Deep down I was hoping this was it, but it's not. I'm in limbo. 14dpo with super high temps for me, but still BFNs. I think FF got my ovulation day wrong and I'm actually 12dpo. I'm still out, just suffering two more days of this awfully long TWW before having to start all over again. Can't help but feel a bit disheartened by it all!

aw charlotte I'm right there with you :hugs: every month I prepare myself and tell myself that this isn't it - but of course I am always hoping I'm wrong and the devastation when finding out you aren't is hardly lessened.

and like you said campn - I'm exhausted thinking about another month TCC. I def want our lives, and our intimate lives especially, to go back to being carefree - it's been so long!

so I'm sending big hugs - to you both! - and some strength that we can continue on until it's our time :hugs::hugs:

I can't help but worry maybe something is wrong with me? There is always that fear in the back of my head, then DH says we haven't been trying that long but still...

So now if I get pregnant next cycle my due date would be August! It's so hot in Florida in August! Beggars can't be chosey though!

:hugs: to each and everyone of you ladies who got BFN, AF or in limbo. You ladies are such troopers!

I can't help but worry maybe something is wrong with me? There is always that fear in the back of my head, then DH says we haven't been trying that long but still...

So now if I get pregnant next cycle my due date would be August! It's so hot in Florida in August! Beggars can't be chosey though!

:hugs: to each and everyone of you ladies who got BFN, AF or in limbo. You ladies are such troopers!

(of course I still haven't officially given up and even more so on you since you are a day behind me!) But yes I know that fear. I think I was a little optimistic this month since all my preliminary test came back normal (I almost hoped for them to find something so we could fix it!) but SO said he wants to get a SA done. I figure why not, it wouldn't hurt. Even though we got pregnant before too - we just are running out of ideas!

I'm prepared for an Aug baby (although it's so hot and humid up here too! - and I'm a sweater...) but what I'm worried about is a Sept baby. We have a wedding in the Virgin Islands next Sept...SO is the best man, so we really can't miss it. I will be devastated to take a month off, ugh! :cry:

Morning all. Hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for Halloween tomorrow. Friday is dress down day at work so I was able to put on my "Are you a good witch or a bad witch" tee.

Wanna!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!! A huge congrats.

squirrel <3 big hugs to you

Campn, Bee...still have my hopes up for you two, it's still super early <3

Me: I was going to test with FMU but, I was so groggy and disorientated this AM, I forgot. I have my test with me so I'll test with SMU at work. FX that I'll see that 2nd line because AF is still MIA.

You're right! We could still be pregnant and it just doesn't show yet, especially if we had just implanted. I think I give up hope once 12 DPO hits! There are pros and cons with every month that goes by, at least DS will be older, maybe in pre-school and out of diapers by then!? Potty training a willful child is so hard you guys...

Also, maybe gives me another month to lose some weight? That's always a good thing but with Halloween tomorrow who am I kidding??

TTCBABY- I've got everything crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->