46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Lots of luck ladies who are testing
. Congrats to the BFPS. Hugs to those who af arrived.. keep positive to those in limbo your not out until that witch arrives so lots n lots of luck

Afm - cervix tight closed, tucked away again feeling. But feels very wet/creamy. Pinching again left side and feeling soooo tired. Maybe 5dpo x

Ladies, I'm officially crazy. I'm starting to see things. What next? My dead grandma will walk into the door!? :nope:

I don't think I'm seeing anything hun but I'm on phone which is on its last legs for battery so screen is dark

campn - i don't think youre crazy... i think i see something!!

Thank you JGo! I really hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me!

Ladies, I'm officially crazy. I'm starting to see things. What next? My dead grandma will walk into the door!? :nope:

I don't think I'm seeing anything hun but I'm on phone which is on its last legs for battery so screen is dark

It's okay hun, I can barely see it myself!!

I'm really feeling down. I'm afraid to keep asking my dh to keep dtd but I have fertile cm, cramps off and on, my temps are down, cervix is high and soft and opks are almost positive and have been for several days. I know it's better to bd b4 O, but I'm ready to give up.

I'm really feeling down. I'm afraid to keep asking my dh to keep dtd but I have fertile cm, cramps off and on, my temps are down, cervix is high and soft and opks are almost positive and have been for several days. I know it's better to bd b4 O, but I'm ready to give up.

Don't give up yet! It will be all worth it during the 2WW and when you get your BFP this cycle!

You and DH could have a couple of glasses of wine, wear something sexy, and get things rockin!!! Try not to think of TTC... Just have fun with it. And once you've made it past O, you can retire from DTD. Right now, your BFP depends on it! lol....

If your having fertile cm hun the Sperm will survive a couple days. Apparently it's better to bd every other day too something to do with quality of Sperm. Don't put pressure on yourself it maybe the cause of delaying ovulation. Maybe stop using opks now and just go with the flow.

Smille- I'd go ahead and just do it like Nike says! It'll help you relax more and if you end up ovulating soon at least you can't be worried. Maybe wait until you get that positive opk and then do whatever you NEED do to get DH on board! Believe in your sexy inner goddess ;)

Can anyone help me :( ? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-have-you-ever-gotten-hcg-back-value-1-a.html

Well ladies, I'm out. I think I had yet another early cp :/ this just is horrible I don't know where to go from here. I feel so lost. :cry: I think I need to talk to gyno about some more testing before ttc anymore.

Well ladies, I'm out. I think I had yet another early cp :/ this just is horrible I don't know where to go from here. I feel so lost. :cry: I think I need to talk to gyno about some more testing before ttc anymore.

I'm so sorry. I think your gyno can run some tests and see what's going on. Lots and lots of hugs.

Dh was asleep when I got home from dinner with the girls. He texted me b4 I left and it was only a 10 min drive. ..grr. I'm pretty upset but at the same time he is working 12 hrs a day. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm going tbh, I am so sick of ttc, timing everything and forcing my dh to have sex with me. If someone would've told me this is how it really is b4 hand, I probably would've laughed at them. Ttc is not enjoyable unless it happens within the 1st couple of months. Ttc sucks!

You're right smile. TTC does really suck. I spent over a year TTC and all the crap that goes with it. Timing a BD schedule, but then making sure we carried on the whole month so DH didn't just feel like a baby making tool.
Most of the time it wasn't purely for fun and however hard you try not to think about it, essentially you know it's for a purpose.
I was ready to give up so many times in those 16 months but we just had to keep on going.
I actually feel terrible for DH now as my sex drive is low and we hardly ever do it. Obviously TTC was pretty much everyday.

I really do hope that all of you ladies are close to your BFP. It's soul destroying, but you will get there. Xx

My temp is bouncing basically between two numbers... Up down up down... Can't be a good thing as I'm hoping O at the usual time... :/

Another blazing bfn this morning. Temp went up but I assume from drinking and sleeping in. Now I'll just wait for the witch. Will check back in properly later ! Xoxo

smille i know what you mean. ttc SUCKS. And now poor dh hasn't had sex in like two weeks cause i haven't felt good enough.

jgo- i don't think the bouncing numbers mean too much hun as long as you get your confirmed temp shift later.

Another BFN for me at 11 DPO. Really it doesn't upset me anymore, after a few cycles it just becomes normal.

On to the next.

Firstly, thank you for all your lovely congrats. It means so much :hugs:

Camp and Bee I'm so sorry for your BFNs. I am sad that I didn't come on to two blazing BFPs. :hugs: But until AF is here, you're not out. And if it does arrive, you'll both be ready to attack this next cycle. I'm there for you every step of the way! Your Bubbas are out there waiting for you and it's just a matter of time. Sending you love girls.

Ladies with BFNs, sending lots of love to you and lots and lots of luck for next cycle. :hugs:

Navy, I'm pleased to hear everything is well with your tests. Hopefully this helps to close the chapter so you can move on to TTC again and get that BFP :dust:

jGO, I'm sorry, that must be so frustrating. You're a trooper and all of this will be worth it and part of your story when you get your BFP.

Smille :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling like this hun. I can totally understand why you feel the way you do. OH and me actually argued about DTD once and it really did add on the pressure of the whole thing. Don't give up. This will all be worth it. And you won't even really remember all of this when you're pregnant with your bean. Sending love. But I sympathise and empathise and am with you. TTC is mostly stress, pressure, and worry and we are all troopers for putting up with it. It can make even the strongest person wobble! But don't give up :hugs:

Magical, sending you lots of luck and dust!

AJR I'm so sorry hun. I know they say not to worry about chemicals but there is no harm going to the doctor for some reassurance and peace of mind. :hugs: I hope you're okay.

Girls, best of luck to everyone waiting to O and test. Stalking and keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Ewcm this morning!! :) still negative opks but dtd tonight and hopefully tomorrow. Really hoping all the bfn's turn to bfps. Sometimes all it takes is one more day. FX for all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->