46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

CD 4 and AF is still here. I start my clomid tomorrow on CD 5 and go through 9. I read somewhere that I should take it at night due to side effects? Anyone have any experience with it? my doctor didn't say. She just said take it at the same time each day. I'm temping this cycle as well to confirm my O and I've got OPKs and conceive plus. I think I may take some robitussin this cycle to help with CM since they say clomid can dry you up

Ladies, firstly, thank you. I have been out all day with friends... was hard not to say anything, but judging by my dates and my short LP, I am only 3 weeks and 4 days. Seems too early just to say anything to anyone. I am so so so nervous. Excited, but then as soon as I get excited, I revert back to getting nervous. Especially if I get a twinge. Like "OMG. Is that an AF cramp? it's over." But thank you all so much :cry: :cloud9: I cannot believe it. Resisting urge to keep POAS. May do a digi in a few days. I didn't tell anyone but I peed on an IC yesterday morning and got a BFN. STARK too. So it just shows us that that extra day can make a huge difference.

Bee and Camp :kiss: It is still so super early and you are NOT out. I actually was 100% sure I was out this morning before I took my test. I even put b vits in my frigging basket for my hopeless LP on Amazon. There is still plenty of time left and we need some more BFPs for the end of Oct! :dust: to you both, and all of you waiting to test!

And let me be proof that when you're "sure" you're broken (lost track of the amount of time this week I've said "There's something wrong with me, I'm sure of it") that your mind doesn't know anything. You shouldn't believe any of the bad things it tells you!

I will still be stalking. You girls have been my sanity :hugs: couldn't have got through this without you. :hugs:

You're right! We could still be pregnant and it just doesn't show yet, especially if we had just implanted. I think I give up hope once 12 DPO hits! There are pros and cons with every month that goes by, at least DS will be older, maybe in pre-school and out of diapers by then!? Potty training a willful child is so hard you guys...

Also, maybe gives me another month to lose some weight? That's always a good thing but with Halloween tomorrow who am I kidding??

TTCBABY- I've got everything crossed for you!!!

Thank you but, just tested and it was stark white. Pretty sure I'm out this month and the stress of the month is delaying AF :dohh:

Remember everything happens for a reason at that time. You're definitely not out yet though, I've still got everything crossed for you.

I may actually start using OPK's next cycle, not sure yet. I do want to get rid of a few pounds as well. After tomorrow though :winkwink:

after stressing all day yesterday about still having no line to speak of on an opk and that my ovacue monitor still hadn't given me a prediction as it usually does by now... i got home to find my cervix had risen, softened, and was super open... so we went ahead and did our first donation/insemination. this morning my monitor finally got the reading it was waiting for and predicted O for monday/tuesday AND i have the beginnings of EWCM... so, i believe i'm in my fertile window =) we're doing donations/insems every other day through cd19 (or until i confirm O... if i have my way).

hoping to test around 11.18, assuming i do actually O when it looks like i should.

Awww wanna you're so sweet! It's true doing this with you girls have kept me sane! I couldn't do this alone or ask questions on like yahoo questions!

Wanna I think I kept peeing on sticks for a good while after my BFP with DS! Wanted to make sure that line is nice and dark! I'm so so happy for you!!! Go and celebrate! Now you've all reasons to eat cake :happydance:

after stressing all day yesterday about still having no line to speak of on an opk and that my ovacue monitor still hadn't given me a prediction as it usually does by now... i got home to find my cervix had risen, softened, and was super open... so we went ahead and did our first donation/insemination. this morning my monitor finally got the reading it was waiting for and predicted O for monday/tuesday AND i have the beginnings of EWCM... so, i believe i'm in my fertile window =) we're doing donations/insems every other day through cd19 (or until i confirm O... if i have my way).

hoping to test around 11.18, assuming i do actually O when it looks like i should.

That's awesome!!!! FX for you jGo <3

You're right! We could still be pregnant and it just doesn't show yet, especially if we had just implanted. I think I give up hope once 12 DPO hits! There are pros and cons with every month that goes by, at least DS will be older, maybe in pre-school and out of diapers by then!? Potty training a willful child is so hard you guys...

Also, maybe gives me another month to lose some weight? That's always a good thing but with Halloween tomorrow who am I kidding??

TTCBABY- I've got everything crossed for you!!!

Thank you but, just tested and it was stark white. Pretty sure I'm out this month and the stress of the month is delaying AF :dohh:

Remember everything happens for a reason at that time. You're definitely not out yet though, I've still got everything crossed for you.

I may actually start using OPK's next cycle, not sure yet. I do want to get rid of a few pounds as well. After tomorrow though :winkwink:

I'm so sorry hun, I hate that bummed out feeling after a bfn. I'm glad you waited to test! You're a strong girl!

It's so true! This month I've been so stressed so maybe a stress free month would be better to conceive in. I know we all will be holding little babies next year.

So what is everyone dressing up tomorrow!? I'm going to wear a bunch of flowers and call myself a Hawaiian! DS is going to be a pirate, he's been smacking the heck out of me with his styrofoam sword :growlmad: we are working on teaching him "shiver me timbers" too.

FX for those little beans!

I'm not dressing up. Me and OH have some running around to do, we have an engagement party next weekend that he needs clothes for. I'm still trying to find myself a dress on rent the runway (every hear of it? I LOVE IT!) and we have some other errands to run. Hope you get DS to say it! He sounds like such a cutie, minus smacking you with the sword lol

Hey ladies!

I haven't checked in for a while, but I had to, since this is the LUCKIEST thread out here this month!

I'm at 10 DPO... had a temp dip yesterday that I'm praying was an implantation dip. Tested on 7 DPO and 9 DPO.... all negatives...even with a FRER. Not giving up hope, because if I did implant yesterday, it would take a few more days to get a positive. I'm going to wait to the day of expected AF (Monday) to test again. Hopefully I can hold out that long...

Halloween.... Oh God, I LOVE to go ALL OUT! And since I couldn't, I'm not doing anything this year. However, I'm thinking of planning a HUGE costume party for next Halloween!

campn -- You and DS are too cute! I was lol at him hitting you with the sword. Looks like we are cycle buddies, with you a day behind me. Fx that was your implantation dip on 6 DPO. Baby dust to you, love!

And baby dust to all you ladies!

:dust:

Drs tests all came back normal and so did my genetics. She took my HCG for another quant just to make triple sure on my levels and if its 0 then she's going to give me Provera to force my cycle to start over. She also ordered me an ultrasound of my ovaries and an HSG as well for Mon if the Provera works as it should

jGO - get it girl! although I'm not sure insemination is really "getting it". however, it sounds about as fun as BDing at this point. at least it takes less time! :haha::sleep:

ttc - hugs! :hugs:

magical - I dunno.... I'm calling BFP for you....FX!

wannab - I know, that would be so hard to keep in! I remember after my BFP I went to the bathroom so many times to check for AF, but she never came :) So just sit tight and enjoy it! Can't wait to hear how your journey goes!

campn - shiver me timbers would be so cute! Does your DH have a costume too? Another Hawaiian perhaps? SO and I are being skeletons as we mentioned before. We get teased a lot for being stick figures - mainly SO as he is the skinniest person anyone has ever seen - so we are hoping to get the last laugh tonight ! :haha:

navy - glad everything is looking good! good luck in your recovery, will be looking forward to having you back TTC :)

I should be O'ing soon. I'll be testing around the 14th hopefully. If I get a bfp, thanksgiving is going to be sooo hard to keep quiet!

DD is a vampiress and dh and I don't dress up. ..We're lame lol.

Still neg opk but darker than last nights. I did drink a cappuccino an hr b4 :-( but my pee didn't look diluted so we'll see. My temps keep dropping too so it has to be coming. I'm so frustrated but I'm hoping to bd again tonight just in case.

Magical- thank you Hun! DS is such a character... Your babies are so beautiful!! I'm also 10 DPO! I just didn't take my temperature today... Had to hurry and take the dog out before she wakes up my son! Ughh! I got a BFN today so maybe tomorrow? :shrug:

Navy- glad your doctor is doing something! I hope everything turns out okay!

Bee- DH isn't dressing up, we have an old pirate costume so maybe I'll convince him to wear it! He isn't much into Halloween other than candy eating! :dohh:

Fx to all of us that those BFNs turn to BFPs!

jGo_18 -- So happy you're in your fertile window and was able to start insemination!!!

wannab--Congrats, love! Looks like you're not a wannabe, anymore! lol... I'm coming right behind you...10 DPO...

gina236 -- Thanksgiving will be hard for me too. I always told myself I wouldn't tell family until 4 months in, which would be February (my birthday month). For some reason, I think I want to hold off on telling DP for a little while. There are 3 friends of mine that I'm dying to tell, though.... this is all WHEN BFP comes.

smille24 -- I'm so in love with your photo!

campn -- No babies here, yet! My photo is just a dream photo! I'm hoping for twins! You and I are definitely cycle buddies @ 10 DPO, but I'm gonna TRY to wait to test for Sunday/Monday. I'm already tired of my 2 disappointing BFNs. I so want this next test to show me what I need to see... my much desired BFP!

Opks are still super negative, but other signs point to fertile. Had our second insem lined up for tmrw, just found out donor will be away now because his aunt is in hospice :( hope to maybe get it in tonight instead and then Sunday when he gets bAck in town :/ something always throws off the plan. I so wish we could do this on our own, I hate relying on someone else.

Oh that is so frustrating j, I can't imagine. Many of my friends have used or are planning to use donors and I've seen first hand how stressful it is. I have two real life Ttc buddies and one is getting ready to order her donations. She has been tracking her cycle to the t so that she knows the exact time to order and inseminate. I have a lot of respect for all of that diligence !

We starte with frozen - so planning/tracking was key... It's soooo expensive. I'm thankful we have our known donor now and can be slightly more last minute if need be and its a great help when a cycle doesn't quite go as planned. But then there is this side of it... Where he becomes unavailable at a moments notice, right when we need him. It's not his fault and I feel bad for being upset considering the situation... But the window can be so small sometimes...

Ladies, I'm officially crazy. I'm starting to see things. What next? My dead grandma will walk into the door!? :nope:

Attachments

• 12182008_10153916668967697_2128936983_n.jpg
    12182008_10153916668967697_2128936983_n.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 23
campn - i don't think youre crazy... i think i see something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->