46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

have you guys tried the pre-seed? It was expensive but the one time (put it inside of me) last month, made thing go a bit smoother. It does help (lubrication wise) for sure. Give it a try this cycle if you have not.
Conundrum, yeah we have toys but I hate using them. I really do feel he has NO Idea where to put the toy but he sure does know where to put his mouth( *blush* ) so yeah prefer JUST him, no toy.. so that is where my *tantrum* comes in to play while TTC lol

Ajr lol, well have your tantrum, in this ttc game, we all have a couple... hundred. Hopefully none of us will be kept waiting much longer and life can go back to normal

Ajr- I plan on it, I also was hesitant because of its price, but last cycle I got so little ewcm so I figure it won't hurt to use it, costs just as much to keep wasting money on PTs!

Bee- I know! Even after having a child I still get pretty sore, and during O I feel like the cervix is lower and softer and all that *tmi; pounding* doesn't help!

So true! We can't all get BFPS! I was looking at the old August thread and so many ladies on here were on it, and many of them got BFPS this month, so our turn must be coming up!

I probably will be a little MIA the next few weeks as it takes me 3 weeks to ovulate! :sleep:

Campn Hope you check in, but enjoy the down time.

Curiosity here ladies. Have any of you tried juicing? I am not doing a cleanse but since I am a picky eater I have been working going on 2 weeks of using it for breakfast. I was looking more into it since this week especially I am noticing a large increase in CM, but most things I can find are on cleanses (and why not to one if you're trying.) Anyone have experiences?

camp - your lovely personality and beautiful selfies will be missed! don't forget about us and check in every now and then :hugs:

AFM - I will stick around and try to distract myself with others' success stories! I O anywhere from CD 11-19 :wacko: so hoping this month it's on the earlier end of the spectrum....

conundrum - sorry, I've actually never juiced myself! I like buying fresh juices from whole foods though - yum. I drink a homemade fruit smoothie for breakfast every morning. I'm sure being healthier in general will promote CM. I also know grapefruit juice can, so maybe other fruit juices have similar benefits! :shrug:

Thanks Bee, I was just suprised as this is the only thing I started recently with TTC not being the first thought. If you eat a few extra foods with B-6 or take a supplement it might help you ovulate a couple of days sooner.

thanks! I actually take B6 supplements too so hopefully it can work against my stress lol since I actually O'ed on the very late side last month while taking them :growlmad:

Hey Con!

I'm really big into juicing, whether for fasting or general health! Definitely an ideal thing to do while TTC or preggo, since you're getting concentrated nutrients from several fruits and veggies all in one cup!

Have to hate when your cycles vary. Really wish it was all just the 'standard' 28 cycle you ovulate on 14 get to it 4 days before. With so many that go against the 'norm' have to wonder how accurate some of these doctors/studies are.

Awesome magical! If you have the time, may I ask which of the ones I'm using are causing the CM increase? Hitting the grocery store tomorrrow. So far I've been experimenting with oranges, apples, kiwi, grapes, carrots, pear, celery and added pineapple today.

The only one that I've heard of FOR SURE is grapefruit juice! But I'm sure all of those are great, too! ESPECIALLY the pineapple!

Yes I hear a lot about pineapple core but I don't know what for specifically ...

Yes I hear a lot about pineapple core but I don't know what for specifically ...

pineapple core is good for implantation. where grapefruit juice is good for producing more and better CM.

afternoon opk is still negative :cry:
i want to just do donations every single day until i know i've O'd... but wife says that too much to expect from donor (and she won't say it, but i know it's too much driving to go get it for her).
i don't know what to do.

i want to just do donations every single day until i know i've O'd... but wife says that too much to expect from donor (and she won't say it, but i know it's too much driving to go get it for her).
i don't know what to do.

years ago when we did ivf it was A LOT of extra work. We had to get up at like 4:30 am for day's and drive across town to do blood work after bloodwork.. ultrasound after ultrasound. It does take way more work with medical assistance and I assume your donor has some understanding of this. I'm not saying they will give you sample everyday, but something to possibly talk to them about.. maybe a little more often when you have fertile cm?

pineapple core is good for implantation. where grapefruit juice is good for producing more and better CM.

Thank you for posting this. Was at the store when I read this. Just bought a pineapple haha.

Yeah...wish I knew this a couple of weeks ago. 14 DPO now and if preggo, implantation should have already occurred.

i don't know what to do.

years ago when we did ivf it was A LOT of extra work. We had to get up at like 4:30 am for day's and drive across town to do blood work after bloodwork.. ultrasound after ultrasound. It does take way more work with medical assistance and I assume your donor has some understanding of this. I'm not saying they will give you sample everyday, but something to possibly talk to them about.. maybe a little more often when you have fertile cm?

he's actually been super fabulous and basically says yes whenever we ask (unless something drastic has come up, like his sick aunt this past weekend). personally, i think he'd be fine with it. at the beginning of this cycle, he agreed to every other day for 10 days originally... with no hesitation. when he needed to go see his aunt that took out a day so we did two in a row and should go back to the original every other day plan. but i'm just second guessing that now as i am just afraid we'll miss the surge.
anyway... i think he'd be fine. he's really amazing. but my wife is really concerned with overstepping our boundaries...

i've had ewcm, my cervix has been high, soft, and very open for several days now, and my ovacue monitor thinks i already O'd (i'd dispute that since my temps are low still)... it just needs to happen. this happened last cycle tho... i appeared to be very fertile for a very long time but ultimately never O'd... so i guess thats where it's unfair to ask him to donate everyday since this could go on for ages and not actually amount to me even ovulating.

Don't worry jGo! You'll O soon, your egg will be fertilized, and be a sticky bean before you know it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->