46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

thanks jgo and drum. your optimism is nice to hear. I think I'll wait the day out and see what happens this evening. I don't want him to leave and I'm upset with him or myself.

Please tell me I can call this positive!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 14
I'm late to the game here, about 10DPO.
I feel like we're in the midst of cold and flu season and with pregnancy symptoms similar to PMS already it's hard to tell whats what.
BBs feel heavy
Soo tired
Sore throat
Light cramping
Ocasional light headedness

Testing Sunday unless AF shows up

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151104_233153.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151104_233153.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Trying so hard not to get hopes up. Please let it be my bfp coming and sticking!

That's a positive jGo! Time to BD! :happydance::sex:

My TWW officially begins today. 1 DPO here. Anyone else with me?

Testing on November 17th!

That's a positive jGo! Time to BD! :happydance::sex:

My TWW officially begins today. 1 DPO here. Anyone else with me?

Testing on November 17th!

Lots of luck =)

Thanks ladies - did one more just now, just for good measure and it is absolutely positive! Getting donations tonight & tmrw night and then hopefully all good! Fx my temp goes up tmrw morning and I'll find myself in the tww!!!

Farthest to the right is tonight's :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 8
Ohhh yeah!! Lots of luck

JGO- that's so positive! Go get the juice for the next 3 days!

Ciz- something is catching my eye! Good luck hun!

How is everyone!? AF blues hit me pretty hard today... I just feel so empty :/ however our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up on the 21st, a day before ovulation, we'll go see the Hunger Games and have dinner! DS will be at the grandparents. If all that doesn't help me get pregnant then I don't know what will! :p

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151104_233153.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151104_233153.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Trying so hard not to get hopes up. Please let it be my bfp coming and sticking!

I think I might see something. Fxd this is the start of your bfp!!

JGO- that's so positive! Go get the juice for the next 3 days!

Ciz- something is catching my eye! Good luck hun!

How is everyone!? AF blues hit me pretty hard today... I just feel so empty :/ however our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up on the 21st, a day before ovulation, we'll go see the Hunger Games and have dinner! DS will be at the grandparents. If all that doesn't help me get pregnant then I don't know what will! :p

I think we can only do the today & tmrw... So I hope that will cover it! :/

Sorry the blues hit you lady :( but an anniversary baby sounds perfect!

JGo- That should be more than enough, I think timing counts more than quantity really! How does the donor look like btw!? :winkwink:

JGo- That should be more than enough, I think timing counts more than quantity really! How does the donor look like btw!? :winkwink:

I hope it is! We've had a few already so hopefully some of those are still kicking, ready and waiting!! Haha the donor resembles my wife in a lot of ways - tall, gorgeous curly locks, blue/green eyes, killer smile! I'm desprately hoping the babe will inherit the curly hair!! Aahhhh I just die over it!:blush:

Thanks ladies - did one more just now, just for good measure and it is absolutely positive! Getting donations tonight & tmrw night and then hopefully all good! Fx my temp goes up tmrw morning and I'll find myself in the tww!!!

Farthest to the right is tonight's :)

Looks positive!! Good luck!!

well probably going to sit out this cycle. Going in for a HSG in about a week and a half. my ob is out of town all month, so with the hsg already scheduled I think it's just best to relax and sit out the month and wait to talk with dr at the end of them month when she's back in office.

=/ i hope you'll hang around still! thanks again for that great link - sooo helpful for trying to plan donations when just dtd every day isn't an option for us!

thank you, will try. glad you found use of the link!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->