46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I think I might try that too. I really like that link ajr posted about different BD methods to try so we will have to come up with something that isn't as involved for sure. I always feel like I'm broken when I see other ladies talk about O week as the "fun" week....I'm like huh? :saywhat:

I think I might try that too. I really like that link ajr posted about different BD methods to try so we will have to come up with something that isn't as involved for sure. I always feel like I'm broken when I see other ladies talk about O week as the "fun" week....I'm like huh? :saywhat:

O week is far from fun so you are not alone. It feels forced and my drive has gone too. I think ttc for so long has damaged me lol. Mommy had a great suggestion, every 2 days until a positive sounds great. I may try that. Maybe dh will have a better attitude.

morning ladies! so we did not bd yesterday or last night, and opk was blaring positive yesterday. I'll admit I was a bit crushed when I woke up this morning and realized I fell asleep on dh instead of jumping him. :cry:

But I'm wondering now.. do I have a chance of catching the eggy if opk is still positive today? temp has also dipped this morning. I don't check my cervix (no clue how) but I do still have ewcm.

today is the day you want to do anyhow trixie! opks are positive on average about 36 hours before you ovulate so if it's was positive yesterday you should o today or tomorrow. so you are perfectly fine! now get to it :haha:

morning ladies! so we did not bd yesterday or last night, and opk was blaring positive yesterday. I'll admit I was a bit crushed when I woke up this morning and realized I fell asleep on dh instead of jumping him. :cry:

But I'm wondering now.. do I have a chance of catching the eggy if opk is still positive today? temp has also dipped this morning. I don't check my cervix (no clue how) but I do still have ewcm.

Hey hun you opk isn't showing you that the egg is there waiting. It's telling you that your egg is about to be released and that you usually have a window between 12 to 48 hours to get busy. So I would jump on your dh as soon as possible today. =) your still in with a good chance x

Tbh, Bding is the hardest part of TTC for me. I've never had a high drive, so it's rough. SO is pretty into it since he has the drive of a teenage boy, but toward the end of Bding, I have to do a little work for it which frustrates me. Cause if he doesn't finish, it's as good as nothing. Def going to cut back this month too. Trying every other day. I say that every month, then panic that I'll miss it. The month we conceived, we only BDed twice! But it was our first month so we were more of, if it happens yay, if not oh well. Now I'm so desperate. But really going to try to cut back - we need to. I dread O week so much and that's not healthy :dohh:

OMG i'm the same way. i had no drive really ever, and after dd, it got worse. can you do every two days? until that positive test?

I have never found O week exciting at all. When TTC I find it to be the most stressful time ever and out of the whole few days, I am excited for probably 5 percent of it when I get a positive OPK and that is it. Waiting for temps to do what they should, OPKs to darken, all while trying to ensure that you're going to be home to DTD and then the whole getting-geared-up-for-BD and hoping DH will be fine with it and not feel like some sort of machine.... it's frigging stressful.

My drive is medium, and I'm lucky that OH has a high, but still, even for him, has not wanted to and then the whole thing just feels forced.

With my first, we dtd three times. And it worked first time, so it just shows that's all it takes. We dtd two days before pos OPK and on the day of it. That was it.

Can totally understand ladies wanting to mix it up a bit and hold off on doing it so much. That was going to be our plan next cycle as it began to get to us and I just felt like a cow, laying there to be inseminated or something, while I was thinking "Hmm, what shall we have for dinner? I must pay that phone bill..." :rofl: which is exactly what was happening.

:dust: to you all and I am behind you all every step of the way. So excited to see all these upcoming Nov BFPs! There's going to be LOADS! I can feel it :happydance:

Yes! I go back and forth between thinking of my grocery list and basically reading dirty talk from a script to make sure I get my sample :dohh: When I got pregnant in March, we DTD twice only. TWICE! I would love to go back to that and like I said, every month I tell myself I will, then I freak out that we will miss it and just go nuts. really, really going to try to calm myself this month and go back to doing it less. Going to go nuts with the opks and just try to wait for my positive before scheduled BD. maybe we can have some NSA fun before then? :shrug:

opks are positive on average about 36 hours before you ovulate so if it's was positive yesterday you should o today or tomorrow. so you are perfectly fine! now get to it :haha:

It's telling you that your egg is about to be released and that you usually have a window between 12 to 48 hours to get busy. So I would jump on your dh as soon as possible today. =) your still in with a good chance x

thaaaank you so much. see, I do know that. but somehow it's like my brain won't register it, kind of like I'm not allowing myself to believe that I do O within a day or so after a + opk. I don't know why I can't seem to register it?? maybe I just need reassurance that I'm not out before I try haha :wacko:

it does seem weird, I agree. It's like the positive test seems like it would be telling you that something is happening NOW. but it's not :shrug: no worries - you are golden right now. FX and :dust::dust::dust: to you!

yeah, I guess that's the way I kind of think of it. but thank you bee, I think that's what I needed to hear/read lol.

Figure I'll post this in the lucky thread, lol, and hope it rubs off on me. I swear I'm seeing a faint faint squinter lol. I can't tell if it's a squinter BFP or an evap. I'm 15dpo, AF due tomorrow according to my calendar, however I think it may be off by a day. This was last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 15
From this morning. Sorry about my dirty sink lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 16
opks are positive on average about 36 hours before you ovulate so if it's was positive yesterday you should o today or tomorrow. so you are perfectly fine! now get to it :haha:

It's telling you that your egg is about to be released and that you usually have a window between 12 to 48 hours to get busy. So I would jump on your dh as soon as possible today. =) your still in with a good chance x

thaaaank you so much. see, I do know that. but somehow it's like my brain won't register it, kind of like I'm not allowing myself to believe that I do O within a day or so after a + opk. I don't know why I can't seem to register it?? maybe I just need reassurance that I'm not out before I try haha :wacko:

I'm like that hun. It's like Oooo it's postive we must have sex NOW haha then get really ratty if we don't have sex. Ergh ttc is not a fun game.

Figure I'll post this in the lucky thread, lol, and hope it rubs off on me. I swear I'm seeing a faint faint squinter lol. I can't tell if it's a squinter BFP or an evap. I'm 15dpo, AF due tomorrow according to my calendar, however I think it may be off by a day. This was last night.

I think I see something faint hun but unsure on its colour. Hope it's your bfp x

not too sure phoenix but 15 DPO sounds good to me.... seems like AF is staying away! now let's just keep her at bay and hope to add another to this lucky thread!

So I'm counting myself out for this cycle. DH has said he doesn't feel like bd at all. And seeing as he's leaving tomorrow morning until Sunday, no chance for me this month. I'm not going to fight about it. I just wish that I hadn't gotten my hopes up. :cry:

Thanks ladies for your support and helpful tips. You don't know how much I appreciated it while I was excited and optimistic about this month. I'll keep my fingers crossed and be wishing you all baby dust while I stalk the boards silently lol.

:hugs: Trixie really sorry, keeping FX that he comes around

Phoenix FX I think I see something, hoping it gets darker.

Magical how did testing go?!

Ciz not seeing anything yet, but thoughts are with you and your future BFP. Still a few days to go

CD9 Ewcm started now I am wondering if its the juicing or body gearing up for an early O. Will start testing tonight

So I'm counting myself out for this cycle. DH has said he doesn't feel like bd at all. And seeing as he's leaving tomorrow morning until Sunday, no chance for me this month. I'm not going to fight about it. I just wish that I hadn't gotten my hopes up. :cry:

Thanks ladies for your support and helpful tips. You don't know how much I appreciated it while I was excited and optimistic about this month. I'll keep my fingers crossed and be wishing you all baby dust while I stalk the boards silently lol.

if you end up Oing today or even tomorrow - you are still in the game dear. those swimmers can live up to 5 days and it looks like you did quite a bit of BDing according to your chart... so you still have a chance!!

well probably going to sit out this cycle. Going in for a HSG in about a week and a half. my ob is out of town all month, so with the hsg already scheduled I think it's just best to relax and sit out the month and wait to talk with dr at the end of them month when she's back in office.

well probably going to sit out this cycle. Going in for a HSG in about a week and a half. my ob is out of town all month, so with the hsg already scheduled I think it's just best to relax and sit out the month and wait to talk with dr at the end of them month when she's back in office.

=/ i hope you'll hang around still! thanks again for that great link - sooo helpful for trying to plan donations when just dtd every day isn't an option for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->