46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

JGo- That should be more than enough, I think timing counts more than quantity really! How does the donor look like btw!? :winkwink:

I hope it is! We've had a few already so hopefully some of those are still kicking, ready and waiting!! Haha the donor resembles my wife in a lot of ways - tall, gorgeous curly locks, blue/green eyes, killer smile! I'm desprately hoping the babe will inherit the curly hair!! Aahhhh I just die over it!:blush:

Aww he sounds so handsome! I really hope it happens this cycle cause I'd like to see how your baby will look like! *heart eyes!!!*

JGo- That should be more than enough, I think timing counts more than quantity really! How does the donor look like btw!? :winkwink:

I hope it is! We've had a few already so hopefully some of those are still kicking, ready and waiting!! Haha the donor resembles my wife in a lot of ways - tall, gorgeous curly locks, blue/green eyes, killer smile! I'm desprately hoping the babe will inherit the curly hair!! Aahhhh I just die over it!:blush:

Aww he sounds so handsome! I really hope it happens this cycle cause I'd like to see how your baby will look like! *heart eyes!!!*

He's a looker with a heart of gold! Our babe will be so lucky to be carrying his genes! You're too sweet! I'd be thrilled if this was the cycle, I'd be due right around our 2nd wedding anniversary!

I'm not out ladies! :happydance:

I got home after work, wrapped my arms around DH and told him I'm going to miss him while he's gone since I've really enjoyed the past week together. I think I may have also given him puss in boots eyes lol!

lol thanks jGo!

I feel like I conned him somehow, but I know I didn't and wasn't trying to lol.

Way to go Trixie!
jGo, I hope all donations run smoothly. Love your new avatar by the way...gorgeous!
I too love curly hair. My DD has a head of messy curls and I just love them. She is super gorgeous.
Ciz, I think I see something. I hope those lines darken over the next few days.

Xxx

Awe! Thank you, Teeny :)

Last nights donation went great, looking forward to tonight's! Got a bit of a temp rise this morning, it's not much but if it continues to go up I should see crosshairs on Saturday. I think maybe, just maybe, I'm 1dpo?!?

jGo, good luck! All very exciting and your donor (and wife!) sounds gorgeous.

Phoenix :hugs: Sorry AF got you. Best of luck for this fresh new cycle.

Sorry Phoenix.

Good luck jGo. Like you, my temp has also had a tiny rise. It looks like we will be testing on the same day. Fx for both of us.

Cycle buddies!! Tho... My LP is usually 16 days... But I doubt I'll make it past 14dpo without testing haha

JGO- that's so positive! Go get the juice for the next 3 days!

Ciz- something is catching my eye! Good luck hun!

How is everyone!? AF blues hit me pretty hard today... I just feel so empty :/ however our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up on the 21st, a day before ovulation, we'll go see the Hunger Games and have dinner! DS will be at the grandparents. If all that doesn't help me get pregnant then I don't know what will! :p

I'm so sorry hun. The 1st couple of days are the worst. We're here for you and will keep cheering you on until you get your bfp!

I'm glad the timing worked for you jgo! Your donor sounds adorable and curly hair would be awesome.

Way to go trixie! !!

FX'D for the both of you!!!!

thanks you guys. i used OPKs last cycle, and i think i am going to add temping to this one. any recommendations on a basal thermometer? i'd like to go out and get one today, so i can start tomorrow. also, do you temp orally or vaginally?

trixie fingers crossed!

I'm allowing myself to test a day or two early this cycle since last cycle was a bummer with af coming the day I planned to test. Of course a negative won't make me feel better if its too early or if af is coming, but at least I'll get to poas lol.

I went a bit nutty yesterday morning in my excitement about ovulating and I bought a bunch of Internet cheapie tests (LH and HCG). If my eggo is not prego this month, at least next month I'll be able to satisfy my poas addiction lol.

I temped vaginally Phoenix as I found this easier and it gave me more accurate temperatures throughout the month.
When I temped orally my temperatures were a bit wacky sometimes. Xx

Trixie I was so happy go read this! Fx for a nice sticky bean!

Jgo love the picture! He sounds so handsome, and that baby will be so lucky to take after you both.

Campn Sorry about AF blues, I know they can be terrible. Hang in there, just a few weeks before all the craziness/excitement begins again.

Ciz So excited for you! Hope those lines get darker.

Thanks drum. I don't think I've ever been happy to tell anyone I bd haha.

Phoenix - I temp orally. So far mine has been accurate as long as I'm getting enough sleep and temping within the same time frame every morning (usually from 6-6:30 am). I got my thermometer at shoppers drug mart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->