46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

AF is officially LATE, so I'll be testing this evening. I need all the baby dust... fingers crossed... prayers... blessings... love... hope... all of that.... to get even just a faint line! I want to be lucky BFP #22!!!!! (2s for twins!)

He's been working A LOT so I know that has something to do with it. Ovulation is always at a horrible time with his schedule. Last cycle I was to O when we went on vacation, but it failed. We dtd every day and it was fun. I think he gets so stressed from work. Maybe meeting with the RE will be a good thing for us and will relieve stress. He apologized but after a over a year of ttc I'm ready to throw in the towel. It's constant disappointment for both of us. Thank you wonderful ladies for allowing me to vent.

afternoon opk is still negative :cry:
i want to just do donations every single day until i know i've O'd... but wife says that too much to expect from donor (and she won't say it, but i know it's too much driving to go get it for her).
i don't know what to do.

I'd stick with every other day, then once you get a positive do every day. It's rough but he sounds like a nice understanding guy.

i want to just do donations every single day until i know i've O'd... but wife says that too much to expect from donor (and she won't say it, but i know it's too much driving to go get it for her).
i don't know what to do.

I'd stick with every other day, then once you get a positive do every day. It's rough but he sounds like a nice understanding guy.

once i get a positive - every day for how many days to do you think??

i don't know what to do.

here is a good calculator :)
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/intercourse_timing_calculator.php

Jgo :hugs: O will come, in the mean time sending babydust your way. Thank you for the information

Magic everything crossed for you!

praying it depends on the amount already in your vitamins.

While DD has been occupied have been looking more into the food to cm ,and found it is most likely the oranges, kiwi and apples. Extra Vit. C and promotes a better PH balance for sperm. For any of those still interested

i don't know what to do.

Most articles say 3, but I only bd until a thermal shift.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151104_103326-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151104_103326-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

So this isn't looking great. I'm either 10dpo or 7dpo if my cycle is averaging 39 days again

Well ff gave me CH and says I'm 3dpo based on my temps. Either way we dtd the day of O.

:happydance: yay for crosshairs and some good timing Smille!! I hope you caught that eggie!

Finally some real progression!! :happydance: any chance this will go full positive this afternoon?!? Please please please please!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
Finally some real progression!! :happydance: any chance this will go full positive this afternoon?!? Please please please please!

That looks like it's getting somewhere. I hope it's positive. Fxd it is. I really hope this is your cycle. I know there's so much stress you're dealing with and it'd be nice to feel relief.

That looks like it's getting somewhere. I hope it's positive. Fxd it is. I really hope this is your cycle. I know there's so much stress you're dealing with and it'd be nice to feel relief.

Thank you Smille!! You're the sweetest :) fxd this it for us both!!! :hugs:

girl that's totally about to be positive any minute now ! :happydance:

Tbh, Bding is the hardest part of TTC for me. I've never had a high drive, so it's rough. SO is pretty into it since he has the drive of a teenage boy, but toward the end of Bding, I have to do a little work for it which frustrates me. Cause if he doesn't finish, it's as good as nothing. Def going to cut back this month too. Trying every other day. I say that every month, then panic that I'll miss it. The month we conceived, we only BDed twice! But it was our first month so we were more of, if it happens yay, if not oh well. Now I'm so desperate. But really going to try to cut back - we need to. I dread O week so much and that's not healthy :dohh:

OMG i'm the same way. i had no drive really ever, and after dd, it got worse. can you do every two days? until that positive test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->