4D scan pics of our little girly xxx

jessiebella86

Reaction score
Just got back from our 4d scan! It was brilliant - would really recommend it! Hope the pics upload xx

Attachments

• BABYSKAN_13.jpg
    BABYSKAN_13.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 62
here are a few more xx

Attachments

• BABYSKAN_27.jpg
    BABYSKAN_27.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 45
  • BABYSKAN_30.jpg
    BABYSKAN_30.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 56
  • BABYSKAN_36.jpg
    BABYSKAN_36.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 48
  • BABYSKAN_44.jpg
    BABYSKAN_44.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 56
She's beautiful! I had mine yesterday and it was by far the most amazing experience.

Aww hun shes gorgeous :) How much did you pay for a 4D one, id love to get one done

Oh, how cute! Pic 3 looks like she is telling you to ''ssshhhhhh'' as in pic 4 she is yawning.

Aww hun shes gorgeous :) How much did you pay for a 4D one, id love to get one done

It cost £140 which is quite a lot of money but OH and I arnt doing christmas presents this year so it was kind of an early christmas treat.

It was well worth the money though! We got loads of black and white images, a disk of colour images and a DVD. Also we were in there for at least an hour xxxx

aww i love the one with her pointing her finger, and her mouth wide open! so cute :flower: x

aww shes beautiful! the one of her yawning is so cute, the last scan i went for i saw my LO yawn,its the sweetest thing ever isnt it! :flow:

where did you get them done at ? there great pics hope mine come out like that ! :happydance:

Cute pictures :) The one where she's yawning is adorable!

where did you get them done at ? there great pics hope mine come out like that ! :happydance:

I got them done at the babyskan studio in Truro.

it was quite a long drive but our friends went there so reccommended them.

Really pleased we went - such an amazing experience although i think its a once only thing, i doubt i would do it with future pregnancies. I just cant believe how beautiful she is, love her soo much
:happydance:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"