4D Scan - Pics

Beany1982

Reaction score
Went for a 4D scan on Saturday (26+4) Was a great experience and although quite a bit of money, was well worth it! Baby was in the wrong position so all we could see at first was the top of her head so I was told to go for a walk & a drink! So after a bottle of Lucozade & a 'double' chocolate magnum to be on the safe side, we headed back!

When we got back baby had moved and we got some fantastic pictures and a DVD.

Getting very excited now :happydance: xxx

Attachments

• Baby3.jpg
    Baby3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
  • Baby1.jpg
    Baby1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Baby2.jpg
    Baby2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
awww beautiful pictures, do you know what you're having? x

Those are amazing pics, you must be really pleased!

x

Awww they are amazing pics, congrats xx

awww beautiful pictures, do you know what you're having? x

Thanks everyone. So pleased with them... was told at 20 week scan we are having a GIRL and they confirmed at this scan that she was definitely a 'she'! xxx

aawwww you have got some beautiful piccies of her there!!! :)
xx

Thay are great pics having my 4d scan two weeks tomorrow so excited now :) xxx

lovley pictures!so happy you posted these as i am having my 4d scan next week at exactly 26 weeks 4 days so fab to know what i can expect,thanks!x

Oh she is beautiful!

Hope you dont mind me posting mine on here, we had our 4d scan on Sat, when I was 25+6... same as you, LO didnt want to be seen (hands infront of face!) so we had to go for a walk, fizzy drink and a Wispa!

In the end he still wouldnt move his head, so we didnt get any full on face shots, but we are over the moon with them all the same!!

Makes it seem so much more "real" doesnt it?! xx

Attachments

• Charlie4d.jpg
    Charlie4d.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Charlie4d2.jpg
    Charlie4d2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Charlie4d3.jpg
    Charlie4d3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Charlie4d4.jpg
    Charlie4d4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
I have mine two weeks tomorrow too, getting very excited now, especially after seeing these great pics!!

Wow girls- Your babys are Adorable! What Great photos. They look like Real little babies. So cute!!

Aww they are gorgeous. I really hope mine come out like that! I have booked one for 30th July when I will be exactly 26 weeks. I can't wait!! xxx

Oh she is beautiful!

Hope you dont mind me posting mine on here, we had our 4d scan on Sat, when I was 25+6... same as you, LO didnt want to be seen (hands infront of face!) so we had to go for a walk, fizzy drink and a Wispa!

In the end he still wouldnt move his head, so we didnt get any full on face shots, but we are over the moon with them all the same!!

Oooh what a lovely little man you have there. Yeah, such an amazing experience and definitely worth the Magnum (or in your case Wispa!) hehe...

Wow! I would have said that the Beany's pics look like a boy and Emzul's like a girl if i was guessing from the face. Amazing and beautiful pics girls :)

Oh she is beautiful!

Oooh what a lovely little man you have there. Yeah, such an amazing experience and definitely worth the Magnum (or in your case Wispa!) hehe...

Aww thanks. Yeah I mean, it WAS a big effort to eat that Wispa, but I guess thats just a sacrifice I had to make :blush: LOL

Wow! I would have said that the Beany's pics look like a boy and Emzul's like a girl if i was guessing from the face. Amazing and beautiful pics girls :)

LOL thanks

He def looks like OH.... and is def a little boy :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->