4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

:wacko: Ok here we go! My team camera is out in the field so I had to use my phone and geez I couldnt get a good pic for nothing! these are garbage... but they still show the BFN message pretty loud and clear! 6dpo... and getting bored with POAS. :)

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image[1].jpg
    image[1].jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 1116111216[1].jpg
    1116111216[1].jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 15
Don't get bored, this is soooo your month!!

Awww youre so sweet! Thatd be awesome... one of these days for my own sanity I Think Im going to have to get off the TTC train and admit that we are infertile! I know there is always a chance, always, but it might be better to just let a miracle surprise us then to KNOW Im going to get dissapointed every month, you know? OR maybe one of these days I need to decide if I am too old anyway! :dohh:

Awww don't say that! Hey I read something on the news aboutva 70 something yr old pregnant woman!! See you're not old!!! :haha:

:haha: true ! But I'm sure you've still got some time! I'm no spring chicken! :blush:

Ps: I'm totally not laughing at the situation just the wording!!

lookin good for no evaps yet!! yea!!!
and OMG, so LOLing at wacky winky!!!
I wonder what my dh would say if I called his that cuz of his 3 min man syndrome...HAHAHAHA

lookin good for no evaps yet!! yea!!!
and OMG, so LOLing at wacky winky!!!
I wonder what my dh would say if I called his that cuz of his 3 min man syndrome...HAHAHAHA

Hey if it gets off what its supposed to then its ok, I mean its all about making a baby anyway right? hahaha... kidding. Sort of. :)

You know Ive had that complaint before, but I think weve talked about this already on here- I prefer that over the guy who always wants to make long drawn out love. Man Im tired, the babies gonna come barging in, the 13 year old can no doubt hear all this booty slapping, can you just hurry up! Theres Prime Suspect to watch! :)

Sorry... lol

Awww youre so sweet! Thatd be awesome... one of these days for my own sanity I Think Im going to have to get off the TTC train and admit that we are infertile! I know there is always a chance, always, but it might be better to just let a miracle surprise us then to KNOW Im going to get dissapointed every month, you know? OR maybe one of these days I need to decide if I am too old anyway! :dohh:

I've been toying with the idea of not actively ttc this coming month-no temps, no cp and cm watch, no opks, no early hpts, and just seeing what happens. After all, that's how DS was born! Maybe it's worth a try anyways. Either way, this is your month. And if it's not, I'll eat a bowl of sardines (I HATE sardines, but I'd do it and take pics for you!)

I've been toying with the idea of not actively ttc this coming month-no temps, no cp and cm watch, no opks, no early hpts, and just seeing what happens. After all, that's how DS was born! Maybe it's worth a try anyways. Either way, this is your month. And if it's not, I'll eat a bowl of sardines (I HATE sardines, but I'd do it and take pics for you!)

HAHA HAHAHAH you are too cute! maybe we could all not try and not test together and see if maybe that miraculously works! (lots of sex tho!) hehehe

And MAN that would be like me saying Id eat a bowel of onions! I hate onions! Now thats love!!! :)

I have 50 opks and 20 hpts so I can't make any promises....:haha:

I have 50 opks and 20 hpts so I can't make any promises....:haha:

Ill be DAMN! Ok no, youre soooo gonna be a full blown POAS fool by next month. I will pray for you then too....

(who am I kidding I will be right there with you!) :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Ninja! :ninja:

Booty slapping!!!!!!!! Am I awful for wanting the quickest sex possible. I'm so old! If it goes over 15 minutes I'm dying, lmao. Can't believe I just shared this.

Booty slapping!!!!!!!! Am I awful for wanting the quickest sex possible. I'm so old! If it goes over 15 minutes I'm dying, lmao. Can't believe I just shared this.

NOOOOOOOOOO IM TOTALLY WITH YOU! I thought it was just me. I am dying like PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let this be over soon. LOL. I soo understand.

Hahahaha! I think I see something on that last test too! BNB is so in on it! Watch that one actually be a bfp.....who knows! Too funny!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->