4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

No new tests. I am in butler with my family for thanksgiving since its thanksgiving today we will be heading home tomarow.

But + tests are so pretty! even if you know you're definitely preggo!
So is thanksgiving why it is so quiet on here today? Hope you're all enjoying it!

Everyone is with family which we are but our t day dinner is at 4 ugh I don't want to wait for all my good foods.. lol

So my symptoms today are... Site enlarged Boobs, blue veins, possible darkning of areola, at 3 am I got nauseous and its got worse in the last few hours, headache, creamy cm, super super high firm tight closed cervix...

those sound like good signs to me!!!

as for us...no we arent at families yet...my hubby has to work today..so right now its just me and the younger boys (5 yrs, 3yrs, and 17 months old) my DD is with my parents and going to my other brothers house for Thanksgiving (shes 12, so she got to choose). the boys and I will be heading to my sisters round noon or so. Oh joy! ANd they have NO idea Im pregnant, so it should be intersting. and I would tell them..but my sister just had a M/C, so I dont want to darken her mood. though it would serve her right, since she didnt seem to have any compassion when I told her about mine after I learned of hers. but, ah well..the joys of family, right? LOL

What time is it there now? It's 12:30 here. 4 hours to go for my meal. If, I don't throw up after lol. We wouldnt be telling our family we are pregnant til 10 weeks when we do get pregnant.. question where you cold a lot before you found out?? I'm super cold when everyone else is comfortable. I'm on the couch in heating blanket.. oh, man is this her first loss? Some people don't show care til they have had a loss. When I was pregnant with my twins shortly after a loss the cycle before my friend was like well atlast you can get pregnant.. and walked out my house door and I called her a Bitch she heard it too. Oops. But she had got pregnant when I was we always where Ssn buddies but I'd go early. And she never lost a baby, and says well atlast you can get pregnant. Well duh bitch but loosing babies is no good on a body or mentally..

Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving (and a lovely Friday to my international friends!) Let's see some bfps tomorrow!

Here is a Tweek zoey did for me https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Mobile%20Uploads/attachment.jpghere are better pictures of yesterday's test .. https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2531.jpg

I think I'm gonna be sick before I can eat I took a nap which was stupid. It made my sickness worse.

Ohhh fudge!! Btw pics r on the bottom of other page.. lol. I wish I could make home made fudge. But I am not even good w cookies they come out like bread lol...cookie looking but taste like bread.

Mrsparoline how are you tonight?

I'm great! Hubby was supposed to work until tomorrow morning but he surprised me by coming home at 9 today, so I went into maniac mode and cooked our dinner and appetizers and desserts. It was so worth it!

How was your day? Is it helping keep your mind off of testing by being with family?

Mrsparoline how are you tonight?

I'm great! Hubby was supposed to work until tomorrow morning but he surprised me by coming home at 9 today, so I went into maniac mode and cooked our dinner and appetizers and desserts. It was so worth it!

How was your day? Is it helping keep your mind off of testing by being with family?

Oh, that is so wonderful!!! I love when they suprise you. Now, the trying to unexpectedly cook a meal not so fun...I'm good been tired, I took a nap and it was big mistake I got soo nauseated before my big dinner with family lucky it went away right as food wss done... Now I'm tryin to fight sleep. Lol. Oh, yes its working but as soon as I get home I'm poas.

I never root for women to have nausea unless they're ttc, then I get excited lol! Glad you're feeling better!

I never root for women to have nausea unless they're ttc, then I get excited lol! Glad you're feeling better!

Me too but as soon as I wake up it comes back this started today..I never had true m.s when I had it with my baby I lost at 6 w 1 day it came like 3 hours after waking up. I'd puke than be fine .. this was everyday and got worse. I thought my puking caused my miscarriage because the day it got bad I started spotting. I lost because of progesterone drop. My twins i had got it at 7 weeks and never got sick enough to vomit but yhey gave my morning sickness meds til 14 week I love zofran.. my girl pregnancies never had symptoms except sore Boobs and dark areolas.. so, this wake up and be sick feeling all time is new...I can't nap an I want too help me!! Lmao

What time is it there now? It's 12:30 here. 4 hours to go for my meal. If, I don't throw up after lol. We wouldnt be telling our family we are pregnant til 10 weeks when we do get pregnant.. question where you cold a lot before you found out?? I'm super cold when everyone else is comfortable. I'm on the couch in heating blanket.. oh, man is this her first loss? Some people don't show care til they have had a loss. When I was pregnant with my twins shortly after a loss the cycle before my friend was like well atlast you can get pregnant.. and walked out my house door and I called her a Bitch she heard it too. Oops. But she had got pregnant when I was we always where Ssn buddies but I'd go early. And she never lost a baby, and says well atlast you can get pregnant. Well duh bitch but loosing babies is no good on a body or mentally..

no it wasnt her first loss. She lost her first to an etopic pregnancy, then had 2 darling girls with her first husband. Her and her new husband have been trying for a few yrs now though, and this was their first pregnancy and she lost that to an etopic as well. but there is a 10yr age differance between her and I (im younger) so I think that has a lot to do with how strained our realstionship really is..

and yes, I was cold a lot before I found out I was pregnant. :) even now, when I get tired I get freezing..or for that matter when I get naseated I get freezing as well..and Im not usualy the "cold" person. Im the one who sleeps with the window open in the middle of winter for cold fresh air LOL

Oh that sucks that she has had losses. But not nice on how she treated you. But, family is family. And some people take losses differently. Oh I have to do that too and a fan but lately I'm cold.. what are your plans this weekend?

Oh that sucks that she has had losses. But not nice on how she treated you. But, family is family. And some people take losses differently. Oh I have to do that too and a fan but lately I'm cold.. what are your plans this weekend?

to stay away from the black friday sales!! LOL oh wait thats tommorrow LOL
nothing really planned for this weekend. Just sit at home, enjoy the kids and their crazy antics, while trying to keep the house cleaned around them and catch up on laundry! LOL but I tell you, washing laundry for 6 people, Im never caught up! How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->