4dpo :)

So this morning, I woke up with seriously sore BBs. I mean, wowza! I'm only 2-3 dpo today, and sore BBs are on of my AF symptoms, but I usually don't see that until a couple days before AF shows.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is a good sign. I also has some slight twingy cramps last night.

Fingers crossed for you!!!

It's hard for me to use my boobs as any sort of indicator because they always have something going on. Pretty much as soon as I o, they hurt until well after AF has started. The only thing that seems different this time is that they feel full.

I did have more CM this morning than I have had lately!

Ooh, that could be a good sign! Here's hoping we both get our baby bean this month!

Lilru : what is the idea behind pineapple core?

Bromelain in pineapple core is a natural enzyme that encourages blood flow to the uterus. It's also a blood thinner, so don't take with aspirin.
Important to only eat it after ovulation. I've been eating a few slices the past few days. They say to eat the core, I've been eating the whole fruit.

I did the red raspberry leaf tea when I was pregnant with my son to help induce labor. I swear it worked!

Good to know... I've read conflicting info on RRL tea. It's great for uterine health for conceiving, and pms cramps, but also it causes uterine contractions. I don't think that would be good after ovulation as it may not help implantation. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to lay off the tea during this time! :thumbup:

HMM That's interesting about the pineapple..... maybe I'll try that next cycle - definitely one of the cheaper things to try :)

I bought some soft cups today, although I'm not gonna lie I am a little reserved about using it. I feel like there is a reason lots of sperm don't make the full trip, part of natural selection and all. But then again, I guess it's just giving them a "net" so to speak.

So my mood has been SWINGING lately. Normally, I wouldn't say that I get too moody PMS wise, but yesterday was awful! I felt fine all day, but then DH came home and it was like everything he did irritated me. Who knows what that was all about. Poor guy.

Well it seems like I was 4DPO weeks ago, but alas it was yesterday. 5 DPO and it's too early to attribute symptoms I guess, but that hasn't really been stopping me. Still slightly irritable, slightly less sore BBs today. Some mild cramps. Woke up with horrid cramps this AM, but I am thinking they were due to gas. Oh well.

Looking forward to a few 12 hour shifts to take my mind off of that little egg floating around my uterus hopefully looking for a home.

Hope your days are wonderful ladies!

so today has been an interesting day. My BBs are now SUPER sore. I can barely move my arm without them screaming in protest. I've never had BBs this sore before AF.

Not to mention, I had a sharp cramp on my right side, and a minuscule amount of blood mixed in with my CM (rusty red/brown colored), and it went away when I wiped (sorry, TMI).

I'm pretty sure that I'm too early in the TWW to be seeing implantation. Going by my OPK and temp spike, I'm only 2-3 dpo. But I'm hopeful.

I feel like today is a good day. I hope you ladies are also having a smashing good one :)

Hi ladies! How is everyone feeling today? I am 6dpo now, yay!! No symptoms to report really, sore O nipples have gone which is fine, and I'm soooooo bloated but that could be down to anything really!

Planning to do a test on Saturday, i'll only be 9dpo but we're having dinner with friends that evening so IF something was going to show up that early then I want to know so I know if I can have a few drinks!

I had cramps last night and this morning I had blood when I wiped, more than spotting, fresh red - like start of a period. Nothing since, I'm sure it's too early for implantation bleeding, I'm only 4 maybe 5 days past ov. My nipples are a bit more sensitive than usual, but honestly I have no clue what's going on. I occasionally bleed a tiny bit a day or two before my period is due, but not 11 days before?!!

MUMOF5 - hopefully it's something pregnancy related that's causing that for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

I've got a cautious good feeling about this month, I did everything that I did on the last cycle when I had a chemical, plus baby aspirin to hopefully help with the implantation!

Good morning ladies!
I am crampy today. Constipated. Boobs actually don't hurt as much as usual, though they did kind of wake me up in the night with some stabbing pains! The cramps I have now are very pinpointed. Like I could point to the spot in my tummy where it hurts, and it's persistent. Other than that, I feel tired. Kind of dopey. CM is still creamy. Cervix is firm now and kind of medium in height.

I am 5 DPO! Waiting to Friday to test. Then next Wednesday!

Good morning ladies! Glad to hear you've all got some very promising symptoms! I've got my fingers crossed for all of you. :dust: to you all!

AFM, this morning I'm a little crampy, but its not nearly as bad as my normal AF cramps. Not to mention, its way earlier than I get those cramps. BBs still hurt like the very devil, and DH mentioned this morning that they looked and felt heavier to him. Also, I'm starving this morning. I usually am not hungry in the morning, but I woke up wanting all the foods.

I was like that last night! I changed my diet quite a bit about a month ago and since then I don't get hungry at night anymore. Last night though, I was laying in bed and all of a sudden was RAVENOUSLY hungry. I ended up rolling up a few slices of bologna and dipping it in mustard. Then I was actually dipping my fingers in the mustard. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

Gross!

I ate CONSTANTLY yesterday but that's not unusual for me if there's food around...I'm lucky I'm not the size of a house!! This 2ww is killing me, I'm so excited but also really apprehensive because if I'm not then it is going to CRUSH me...and I don't know how i'll muster up the enthusiasm for another month of constant, timed BD and the side effects associated with Clomid......argh!!

I ate CONSTANTLY yesterday but that's not unusual for me if there's food around...I'm lucky I'm not the size of a house!! This 2ww is killing me, I'm so excited but also really apprehensive because if I'm not then it is going to CRUSH me...and I don't know how i'll muster up the enthusiasm for another month of constant, timed BD and the side effects associated with Clomid......argh!!

:hugs: I know the feeling. DH and I have decided that if this month isn't our month, we are just going to take it easy next month. Lots of fun BDing and low stress. It actually sounds like fun to me :haha:

That's a good plan Jamers89!

Unfortunately we've got into such a pattern of having to do it, even if I initiate with my husband then he assumes it's because I need his swimmers! He does finally seem to be realizing that its not as simple as having sex unprotected for it to happen, which is what he convinced in the first few months, so that's good and takes the stress out of it. Still not the romantic moment I always imagined though!

I'm trying not to obsess over twinges and aches because ive had more in previous months that has amounted to nothing, so I'm focusing on waiting for the only guaranteed symptom...no period next Saturday!

Lots of baby dust to you all..let's hope this is it!

My hubs LOVES the TTC times. We still have fun sex. He gets excited knowing that O is coming and he gets guaranteed fool around time!

I all of a sudden have an ear ache today.

You're lucky!! I imagined it would be the case for us as well but the more I talk to people the more common it seems that men feel 'used' if it's on demand...how ridiculous lol!!

That's strange about your ear ache...hope it clears itself up!!

I had quite a lot of implantation bleeding when I was pregnant a few years ago (MC) so that's another thing I keep looking out for although I don't think its that common!

Yeah. The ear ache came on with back pain. I just feel like poo today. :(

Headache now too.

And yeah, DH loves the O week. He looks forward to his scheduled nookie. We have dry spells for a couple weeks sometimes due to work and life, so he knows that week he gets it every day!

May I join you ladies? I am 4 dpo today, so it looks like you all are ahead of me a couple days. I am 26 dh is 27. We have been trying since the end of may 2013. Had a early mc January 2014. Had hsg and sa in august. Found out dh has low progressive motility. We started iui with clomid and progesterone in september. Sa is improving. Hoping to get a bfp soon.

With my first and only bfp I didn't have any daily signs or symptoms. One day I took off my bra and it felt like my boobs had weights and just fell. Then I got dizzy one time when I put something on the floor and stood up too fast. My dh said i was a furnace but I didn't notice since we had the heat on.

Hoping everyone sees double this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->