4dpo :)

I've got wicked cramps, my cervix is low and firm, and my CM is drying up, so AF is heading my way. I'm actually OK with it, since it means that I did ovulate and that we can get preggers. Just gotta try a bit harder next month :)

Good morning, just checking in with everyone. Wishing everyone GL this next cycle. Lots of baby dust :dust:

CD3 update!! Plan for this month;

- BD every other day from CD10
- Preseed
- plan something to do for every day of the 2ww (other than work obviously) to hopefully keep my mind off it and speed the process up!

That's it!! No obsessing over symptoms and no telling myself I'm pregnant before AF arrives!!

Laura, I'm right there with you on your plan! Sounds like a great one to me. I am NOT going to obsess this month.. but I will still be checking in here!

Hey girls!

We are going to BD every other day from the time AF goes away until AF comes back again! During the time we think the O is happening, we are going to BD every day!

We are also giving pre-seed a try.

I'm planning on :sex: every other day from day 10 until pretty much a couple of days before :witch: is due. I dont think we have preseed in the UK otherwise I'd deffo be giving it a try too. DH is going to be having sperm analysis beginning of next week due to his low testosterone, so fingers crossed its not bad news. Good luck ladies, lets hope its our month :dust:

Grrr, AF still hasn't shown yet! And my cervix has jumped back up, CM is back with a vengeance, and BBs still hurt! I am almost afraid to test again. What if it is still BFN?

Test test test!

Mumof5 it's not available in shops here but you can order it on Amazon :)

Grrr, AF still hasn't shown yet! And my cervix has jumped back up, CM is back with a vengeance, and BBs still hurt! I am almost afraid to test again. What if it is still BFN?

How many days late are you? If its more that a couple days, I would test :)

:dust: good luck!! hope its a BFP:kiss:

How many days late are you? If its more that a couple days, I would test :)

:dust: good luck!! hope its a BFP:kiss:

I'm 6 days late, and I tested this morning with a BFN. :shrug: I have no idea. I'm thinking I need to make an appointment with my doc to have a blood test.

MUMOF5 In boots its conceive plus. I used it with my sin and fell first month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->