4dpo :)

Just back from my Day 21 bloods...bleurgh :( (actually day 22 now!)

Soooooo 8dpo now, had cold-like symptoms last night and worse this morning, nose is like a tap! Also felt a moment of queasiness / woozy when waiting for the blood test....could have been because I was there so long and it was hot though!!

Still planning to test tomorrow in case something shows up so i'll know if I can have a drink or not. If BFN then planning to enjoy the weekend and hopefully keep my mind off testing til 14dpo (Thursday next week)

I feel like the day 21 results are a formality as I really felt ovulation, so I'm not too worried about those :)

DH and I are planning a super relaxing weekend. I think he's trying to force my mind off of testing, since I just want to pee on all the sticks :haha:

I think I might test tomorrow too, Laura27. My will is just too weak.

Mine too. I am holding off until Sunday morning. I have two tests in the bathroom cabinet and I am holding myself back from them! I am in my best friend's wedding tomorrow though and starting to get paranoid that I am bloating and the dress won't fit...AAAAAAAAAAACK!

7 DPO today. A little dizzy here and there. Cervix is high and soft again. Temp back down to where it's been all week.

EEEK, that would be difficult. As much as I'm hoping for a positive this month, I'm kind of nervous, because I am the matron of honor in a wedding next July. That would be cutting it rrrreeeeeallly close to my due date if we conceive this month.

High cervix is a good sign. FXed for you! :)

Oooh! Weddings! You can totally pull that off if you get preggers! And listen, I was in my friend's wedding years ago when I was 7 months pregnant with my son. Didn't get to drink there, but it was still fun!

Thanks girl! I am concerned about my temp going back down where it was. I don't get this temping stuff yet so I don't know what anything means!
My cervix moving up and getting soft again is not normal, right???
So last night I was laying in bed getting ready to watch my DVR'd American Horror Story, and I burped and threw up. OUT OF NOWHERE. GROSS! But WTF?!
It's not like I had a huge meal or anything. I eat relatively small lately. It was odd.

I don't think it is normal. Mine is usually low and firm when AF is due. Right now, CP is pretty medium and still soft. But honestly, my cervix changes so much during the TWW that I can't infer much about its positioning. But I do have more CM than usual (and its lotiony rather than watery).

Sorry that you threw up out of nowhere. But that has to be a good sign, right!?!

HA! I have no idea!

My cervix moves around a lot too so I don't want to think too much into it. I don't know that I remember it getting soft again though after getting firm. It's always lower in the early morning for some reason. I didn't check it in the shower this morning though. Had to wait until I got to work (if only my job knew how many times I am checking myself in the bathroom...hahaha) and it was WAY high up there. Almost can't reach it. And while still firm in the middle, around the outside had turned lip-like.

I am trying not to read into too much. No cramps today so far though.

I am 7dpo today and no symptoms whatsoever.bjist normal just the way ambusu normal before my periods.i never get any PMS symptoms..so I just feel am already out.am not also confident as we BD only once on my fertile window.

don't get discouraged, lutz. You aren't out until the :witch: shows

Truth!

And it only takes once to make it happen. Keep that faith!

I just checked my cervix and it moved again. Now its like midway. But getting softer.

I'm not confident of a positive this month, although when I bent over yesterday I got acid reflux which really burnt my throat, never have that and did feel a little 'heartburny" for a time yesterday. I'm still getting a bit of spotting on wiping (3rd day in a row). My temp dropped this morning though, by 0.2 degrees Celsius. I bought two preg tests today, they are meant to pick up positives 4 days before AF date - Asda own brand though so may not be that good. I'm literally analysing every little symptom - totally going do drive myself insane at this rate 😫

Ps: going to try to hold out til Tuesday to test

MUMOF5 why aren't you feeling confident? Spotting is a really good sign, could be implantation? I keep hoping I'm going to see some pink because that's a sure sign for me....but nothing yet. Thinking about it, I was 10dpo when I had IB last time so that's still a couple of days away!

I'm feeling a bit crampy this afternoon which I'm enjoying haha! As with all these 2ww symptoms it could be completely in my head....but of my god this stuffy nose if driving me insane!!

Just back from my Day 21 bloods...bleurgh :( (actually day 22 now!)

Soooooo 8dpo now, had cold-like symptoms last night and worse this morning, nose is like a tap! Also felt a moment of queasiness / woozy when waiting for the blood test....could have been because I was there so long and it was hot though!!

Still planning to test tomorrow in case something shows up so i'll know if I can have a drink or not. If BFN then planning to enjoy the weekend and hopefully keep my mind off testing til 14dpo (Thursday next week)

I feel like the day 21 results are a formality as I really felt ovulation, so I'm not too worried about those :)

Hi Laura, I had my blood drawn yesterday (day 20 bc I have a shorter cycle)..Can my dr. detect pregnancy in the results? I was wondering that yesterday.
Good luck with your testing tomorrow!!! Let us know...
:kiss:

Hi LilRu!

I do know that blood can be used to detect HCG but unless your blood form specifies to test for that then they won't analyse for it!

Fingers crossed for everyone, i'll update on my test tomorrow!! I'll want to do it as soon as I wake up but I'm going to try to hold out til later in the day!

MUMOF5 why aren't you feeling confident? Spotting is a really good sign, could be implantation? I keep hoping I'm going to see some pink because that's a sure sign for me....but nothing yet. Thinking about it, I was 10dpo when I had IB last time so that's still a couple of days away!

I'm feeling a bit crampy this afternoon which I'm enjoying haha! As with all these 2ww symptoms it could be completely in my head....but of my god this stuffy nose if driving me insane!!

Because it was too early for implantation bleeding I think. X

Laura27, I'll be stalking the thread for your update! :dust:

I think I will go ahead and test tomorrow morning, but if it is a bfn, I will wait until AF is due.

DH and I are planning a super relaxing weekend. I think he's trying to force my mind off of testing, since I just want to pee on all the sticks :haha:

I think I might test tomorrow too, Laura27. My will is just too weak.

Have fun this weekend!!! It's hard not to get obsessed testing, I make sure I don't keep any sticks around..lol :kiss:

I don't usually, but the temptation is getting the better of me. I usually get the cheapies from wal-mart or dollar tree to satisfy my POAS addiction, and save the FRERs for after AF is due. Otherwise I would go broke peeing on stuff. :haha:

I don't usually, but the temptation is getting the better of me. I usually get the cheapies from wal-mart or dollar tree to satisfy my POAS addiction, and save the FRERs for after AF is due. Otherwise I would go broke peeing on stuff. :haha:

now you're tempting me to make a trip to the dollar store!!! ahhh
I've never used those, just prefer going broke on my addiction, jk.
Lots of baby dust your way
:dust:
:yellow: :pink: :blue:

:) pretty sure DH would have a coronary if I went broke peeing on stuff. Men can be so practical sometimes...psh...silly men. :haha:

Thanks for the :dust: Sending heaps of it back atcha! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->