4dpo :)

I apologize in advance for the TMI that is about to follow :haha: so I'm not sure what is going on with my body. I've been slightly queasy for the past couple of days, but nothing too major. My biggest confusion is with my CM. Usually by now (9-10 dpo), I've dried up, and am moving to thick and sticky CM. But this month I'm not. I've got TONS of watery/lotiony CM. It is almost annoying, cause I keep thinking I've peed myself.

And last night, DH and I decided to BD, just because. And it felt SUPER weird. I mean SUPER DUPER weird. But I can't help but feel that I'm still out. I don't know what to think anymore.

Why can't our bodies be more predictable.

having some of the same things over here! I swear I ran to the bathroom 3 or 4 times thinking that AF came or that I was randomly leaking. every time, just watery cm. started to get AF like cramps tonight. :( if my temp doesn't drop in the AM might poas again

I apologize in advance for the TMI that is about to follow :haha: so I'm not sure what is going on with my body. I've been slightly queasy for the past couple of days, but nothing too major. My biggest confusion is with my CM. Usually by now (9-10 dpo), I've dried up, and am moving to thick and sticky CM. But this month I'm not. I've got TONS of watery/lotiony CM. It is almost annoying, cause I keep thinking I've peed myself.

And last night, DH and I decided to BD, just because. And it felt SUPER weird. I mean SUPER DUPER weird. But I can't help but feel that I'm still out. I don't know what to think anymore.

Why can't our bodies be more predictable.

having some of the same things over here! I swear I ran to the bathroom 3 or 4 times thinking that AF came or that I was randomly leaking. every time, just watery cm. started to get AF like cramps tonight. :( if my temp doesn't drop in the AM might poas again

I'm going to be 10 dpo tomorrow, so I'm seriously considering using one my FRERs. But, on the other hand, I don't know if I can handle seeing a BFN right now. I want this so badly!

I feel the same way! I almost dread going to the bathroom and finding AF.

So, if you remember, on Sunday I POAS and saw nothing. 1 hour later I saw super faint line - most likely evap. I tested so I could decide whether or not to have a glass of wine at my father in law's house, and I explained to my hubby that another reason for testing this early was to avoid having to explain not drinking ("I might be pregnant? I'm not sure? We will find out soon....etc") because having that convo, repeatedly, with in-laws is just-well-awkward.
So we walk into FIL house, within 2 mins of being there I ask for water when asked what I'd like to drink, and DH announces that I'm "watching my alcohol consumption" - and the awkward conversation mentioned above begins. DH tells me on the way home that he was just excited and had to tell him.
A BFN this month would be hard on me, and DH (and would mean another awkward conversation).

I guess I forget how hard it can be on the boys you know?

Sheebee...totally feel you on how it can be awkward around family. I feel like nobody realizes that getting pg doesn't happen the 1st time you try. Hopefully we will be announcing good news soon!!!!
:dust: :yellow:

I know! I have to watch my symptom spotting around DH, because he is trying not to get too excited, and gets frustrated when I point out every little symptom.

I guess I need to do a little better job at hiding my crazy. :haha:

good morning ladies! How is everyone doing?

AFM, I'm doing OK this morning. I caved and tested, and it was a BFN. But I'm not stressing over it, because it is still waaay early!

11 DPO today, and feeling out of the game. Last night my cervix was so low and swollen, I thought it was going to fall out.

It's back at mid height today. That thing moves all over the place! CM has not changed at all since O. I am cramping like AF is coming, and she is due Friday or Saturday. Tomorrow is my birthday so I am trying not to sweat it too much. I just feel like we are out this month.

Boobs are super sore, which is normal before AF. I am cranky. Also normal. Temp went slightly lower today.

:hugs: sorry Boobs! I hope the witch doesn't get you.

I think I'm out too, tested with fmu this morn but got a bfn, not even the faintest of lines. That said I've had nausea for last two days, I posted a thread on here earlier and a lady said she tested bfn on day 10 and 11 and got a BFP on day 14 I think it was, so I've got a tiny glimmer of hope.

Boobs I'm in the same boat, 12 dpo BFN and feeling really deflated!

On a more positive note I got my day 21 result back progesterone was whopping 121 which means I'm ovulating well and also explains the sore boobs!!

So just waiting for AF now. Planning to go back to OPKs and temping next month just to see if im right about what CD I'm O'ing. Tempted to give Preseed a miss. Anyone else have experience with it?

BAD AF like-cramps last night, sore back, sore BBs, watery CM.... it all looked like the witch was coming.

Temp went higher this AM. I took a dollar store HPT and a Walmart 88cent HPT this morning, 12 DPO. $store had nothing, but Walmart had a faint BFP. Saved the urine, debated what this all meant or didn't mean. Bought a Clearblue digital, and the writing was on the wall.

Pregnant!

What have I just gotten myself into?!?!?!!!!

I will keep stalking this thread, as I want to know how you all turn out this month. Thanks for being there for me during this crazy time.

We are going to give preseed a go next cycle if AF comes this weekend. I need to go back to test strips too. I don't trust the temping alone.

Got a big ol' ZIT on my face today. AF is totally on her way.

congrats sheebee! H&H 9 months to you :) :happydance:

BAD AF like-cramps last night, sore back, sore BBs, watery CM.... it all looked like the witch was coming.

Temp went higher this AM. I took a dollar store HPT and a Walmart 88cent HPT this morning, 12 DPO. $store had nothing, but Walmart had a faint BFP. Saved the urine, debated what this all meant or didn't mean. Bought a Clearblue digital, and the writing was on the wall.

Pregnant!

What have I just gotten myself into?!?!?!!!!

I will keep stalking this thread, as I want to know how you all turn out this month. Thanks for being there for me during this crazy time.

Congrats Again!!!
Sheebee, do you have a pic of the faint BFP on the Walmart one? I took one this morning, and there was a shiny really hard to see greyish line, I figured it was just the test strip shining in the light... I really don't want to see anymore negative FRER tests, so I'm not running out to buy one. But I'm wondering how faint your Walmart line was..:hugs:

Boobs I'm in the same boat, 12 dpo BFN and feeling really deflated!

On a more positive note I got my day 21 result back progesterone was whopping 121 which means I'm ovulating well and also explains the sore boobs!!

So just waiting for AF now. Planning to go back to OPKs and temping next month just to see if im right about what CD I'm O'ing. Tempted to give Preseed a miss. Anyone else have experience with it?

Results are good news... Sorry about your BFN :( It's still early, isn't it? I bought Preseed, but never used it. I took FertileCM (pills), sorry if TMI, but there was so much CM going on down there from that alone, I was afraid to use the Preseed and just be a slippery mess! Going to definitely actually use it this next cycle, instead of FertileCM if the witch shows up on the 23rd, switch up the routine... Good luck with it.

We use lube a lot anyway so the preseed just seems like a no brainer for us next time around. The O sticks are so expensive though. But I really think I should be using them to better pinpoint my O date. Temping is so confusing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->