5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

I ran out of tests otherwise I probably be peeing on another one now. I figure I would buy another batch if AF doesn't show up my Friday. Christina said she would test by then too, so I will hold out. Either I'm going to save money that way and not waste tests if AF comes, or get my BFP by then, so either way I'm happy LOL

Dont you find all these early negatives depressing??? Its killing me. I REFUSE to test again!!!! unless AF doesnt show that is. ::wink::

Very depressing. I keep thinking, where is the line? I feel like there should be a line there! LOL. I'm horrible about taking the tests apart to look for one too. In my opinion, the FRER are the worst at giving you the phantom shadow line, you know the one that reflects off the plastic in the back? ugh. And everytime I pee on one, it gets me so excited because of that pink line that slowly moves across the test window. hahaha. I'm horrible!

Omg yes, they are the worst! there is ALWAYS a phantom line!!! ALWAYS and sometimes it looks pink... its terrible. JUST TERRIBLE.

3 days left until testing! Stay away AF!

Christina, looking at your chart I REALLY think youre pregnant!! I have a GOOD feeling about that chart... and it was 98.8 yesterday and today right???

Yep that was my temp after I adjusted it for the time difference. I really hope I am because we have been trying for over 2 years. I still have a mild headache that comes and goes during the day. We all three need to keep eachother updated.

Even though my chart looks so good part of me thinks that there is no way that I'm pregnant. It is just to good to be true.

3 days left until testing! Stay away AF!

Christina, looking at your chart I REALLY think youre pregnant!! I have a GOOD feeling about that chart... and it was 98.8 yesterday and today right???

Yep that was my temp after I adjusted it for the time difference. I really hope I am because we have been trying for over 2 years. I still have a mild headache that comes and goes during the day. We all three need to keep eachother updated.

Even though my chart looks so good part of me thinks that there is no way that I'm pregnant. It is just to good to be true.

Dont think like that! After two years it is MORE than your turn! What has been the obstacle for the last two years do you think? Have you done anything different this month that might have made the difference? What about your chart, does it usually look like this? Have you been charting? I think that this is your month! You and Rachel DEF have put in the time. Im at the beginning of this TTC journey so I dont have as much room to talk! Although my OH has fertility issues, so this is prob going to be a long journey for me too!! :)

I should say we haven't used protections for that long. But we have been actively trying for a over a year. DH SA is great. My DR only tested Blood sugar, insulin, and thyroid. She also did a few ultrasounds and everything looks fine.

She said she would put me on 3 months of clomid and then refer me to an RE. I took clomid one month and I didn't like how I felt with it. I decided to try Vitex. I take 2 pills a day (800 mg total). You can look at all my chart. There is a drop down on the page (Select Cycle). I usually don't O until day 19-21. This month I O'd on CD 13 and with clomid I O'd on day 15 I think.

We also didn't have sex 3 days prior to my O date.

So if I do get pregnant this month Vitex did it.

I should say we haven't used protections for that long. But we have been actively trying for a over a year. DH SA is great. My DR only tested Blood sugar, insulin, and thyroid. She also did a few ultrasounds and everything looks fine.

She said she would put me on 3 months of clomid and then refer me to an RE. I took clomid one month and I didn't like how I felt with it. I decided to try Vitex. I take 2 pills a day (800 mg total). You can look at all my chart. There is a drop down on the page (Select Cycle). I usually don't O until day 19-21. This month I O'd on CD 13 and with clomid I O'd on day 15 I think.

You know, I think its so important to remember that the odds of getting pregnant under PERFECT circumstances are only 20%! so when you think about it that way, it is prob pretty normal to take a year or two to get it to happen. I am going to go investigate your charts and give you my expert opinion! (They put the word "expert" at the end of my job title so sometimes I get carried away thinking I am one! hahah)

Can I join you ladies please! Im currently 6DPO and feel like I am going insane already. Apart from when I am at work its all I seem to think about at the moment!

Ive had stomach cramps and churning since I o'vd and am so tired and keep getting bouts of nausea.

I had a slight dip in my temps yesterday but they shot back up again today - is that a good sign?

6 DPO today! i think i may finally feel some very light cramping... it only lasts a quick second, but i've felt it several times today, always on the left and it kinda radiates all the way to my thighs... oh pleeaaase be implantation! :)

Welcome to our lil group ladies! :) Sounds good for both of u!

Does anyone know, with the temping, is our overall daily temp higher too or JUST when we wake up? What does the progesterone do to our temp the rest of the day? hmmmm

Can I join you ladies please! Im currently 6DPO and feel like I am going insane already. Apart from when I am at work its all I seem to think about at the moment!

Ive had stomach cramps and churning since I o'vd and am so tired and keep getting bouts of nausea.

I had a slight dip in my temps yesterday but they shot back up again today - is that a good sign?

That coule be a good thing! Do you have a chart you can show us?

You know, I think its so important to remember that the odds of getting pregnant under PERFECT circumstances are only 20%! so when you think about it that way, it is prob pretty normal to take a year or two to get it to happen. I am going to go investigate your charts and give you my expert opinion! (They put the word "expert" at the end of my job title so sometimes I get carried away thinking I am one! hahah)

Did you get a chance to look at my other chartS? What do you think?

I just did and u know what i really noticed?? Going back 7 months u never had a temp at 98.8! So this is your month of highst temps for sure!!! Thats GOT to be a good sign right???

Welcome to our lil group ladies! :) Sounds good for both of u!

Does anyone know, with the temping, is our overall daily temp higher too or JUST when we wake up? What does the progesterone do to our temp the rest of the day? hmmmm

I have a lower body temp then 98.7. Mine is usually 97.4 or something. I'll have to check mine when I get home.

I just did and u know what i really noticed?? Going back 7 months u never had a temp at 98.8! So this is your month of highst temps for sure!!! Thats GOT to be a good sign right???

That is true.... I didn't notice that. Even when I took clomid my temp didn't get that high. I only had one temp of 98.7.

I have to hold off until Friday.

can I join the tww? My dh and I bd the day after af on cd 8 and I o on cd 12 which is very early since I have 30 dc! Since I've had nausea at 4pm sharp, cramping and vomiting 2X. I've also had leg cramps, which I have never had like this, very watery cm (sorry tmi) and yesterday cd 18 or 6dpo some very light watery pink cm and it stopped. Hoping this is ib! Took a test today and think I got a very faint line at 9 min or maybe evap... I will recheck on the 10th that is 10 dpo...

I know what you mean, I was getting my hair done today and all I wanted to talk about was my "pregnancy" symptoms, ttc, etc, etc. LOL. Of course, I didn't talk about it, but I want to all the time because it is on my mind so much. The last week of the tww is SO hard, especially when you hear about women who get BFPs at only 6 DPO. For me, that's when the thinking about it really starts driving me insane.

Can you post your chart for us to look at? :)

6 DPO today! i think i may finally feel some very light cramping... it only lasts a quick second, but i've felt it several times today, always on the left and it kinda radiates all the way to my thighs... oh pleeaaase be implantation! :)

Hi there! Cramping is good, especially around 6-8 DPO. I went back and looked at my pregnancy chart from last year and noticed I started complaining of cramping around that time, so I definitely think its a good thing. Keep us updated! :)

can I join the tww? My dh and I bd the day after af on cd 8 and I o on cd 12 which is very early since I have 30 dc! Since I've had nausea at 4pm sharp, cramping and vomiting 2X. I've also had leg cramps, which I have never had like this, very watery cm (sorry tmi) and yesterday cd 18 or 6dpo some very light watery pink cm and it stopped. Hoping this is ib! Took a test today and think I got a very faint line at 9 min or maybe evap... I will recheck on the 10th that is 10 dpo...

ooohh! How exciting! Yes, please join us. I would love to see a BFP for you! Sounds very promising! Are you charting right now? How are you feeling overal today besides the nausea/vomiting?

That is true.... I didn't notice that. Even when I took clomid my temp didn't get that high. I only had one temp of 98.7.

Yes hold off until there is relatively good reason to believe the result is accurate. Your period is Due Sunday?

I know what you mean, I was getting my hair done today and all I wanted to talk about was my "pregnancy" symptoms, ttc, etc, etc. LOL. Of course, I didn't talk about it, but I want to all the time because it is on my mind so much. The last week of the tww is SO hard, especially when you hear about women who get BFPs at only 6 DPO. For me, that's when the thinking about it really starts driving me insane.

Can you post your chart for us to look at? :)

I am so with you! I keep thinking ok, if she ovulated around the same time as me, and has a positive at 9dpo then shouldnt I??? So I must be out!

Its such a nightmare when you start testing early.

Yes hold off until there is relatively good reason to believe the result is accurate. Your period is Due Sunday?

My LP Is usually 12 days. AF should arrive on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->