5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

Is it just me or does a certain time of day hit when you just want to go to bed so you can check your temp

You must be able to read my mind :) I really want to see my temp tomorrow. I think that will set the mood for the rest of the day for me since AF is due tomorrow. I usually get a rapid decline in temp the day of AF (Like down to 97.2 from 98.5 and above) so its obvious she is on her way. I'm ready to know either way

TOTALLY me too, like can my period just start early if Im not so I can go back to life without as much obessing! for a couple weeks anyway. :)

I feel the same way! I just want to go to bed and see what my temp is tomorrow.

Me too! and Im in California and its only 424! God!

For those of you who have tested negative, you for sure Rachel... are you using FRER? Can I just say how SICK I am of their new thing they do where they show the freaking antibody strip or indent in EVERY test. So you have this damn line that you know isnt real but it totally messes with you?

IM SO SICK OF IT! And I have a wonderful friend who keeps tweaking them for me and swearing she sees it but I KNOW its just the stupid test strip because she, me, so many others- have been getting this line for ever now.

UGH!

Im suddenly in a really really bad mood. Hey, is that a symptom? lol.

Well, not so much going on today. Low back pain and sort of tingles in bbs... Sort of like let down reflex when I nursed ds. This would be our second. I'm not charting because my cycles are a bit different. We tried the natural fp with first son, but used it backward for bc and I ovulate earlier than most. I'm pretty in tune with my body, but here lately it's been all messed up. I get nausea before af and feel hot and dizzy. But now I have nausea mid cycle. I pray this is really happening and really thought I was, but now I think it was all in my head... Although I didn't make up vomiting. I don't know! How is your tww going? Any symptoms, or lackt there of? Keep me posted!

I'm at about a 50/50 with my TWW but leaning more towards not pregnant as I got a BFN this morning and AF is due tomorrow. :wacko:

As far as symptoms, I've had an odd sweet taste in my mouth, sore breasts but not tender, a headache today, low backache for 3 days, light cramping and sharp twinges on the left since 6 DPO, fatigue, and I've been crying all day at stupid things. Its not unusual for me to experience these things before AF though. Nothing stands out as a pregnancy symptom to me right now. I also got dizzy today and hot, but its like 100 degrees outside so that doesn't surprise me either. I'm cautiously hopeful.

I forgot to add - itchy nips, a weird feeling in my stomach (kinda hard to describe, almost like a floating feeling every now and then. It just started today and I ignored it until now because it has happened almost a dozen times, but then again, my stomach is probably still happy from the doughnuts). I had pinching in my cervix area earlier today which I always feel the day before AF.

UHH don't give up! You still have time and maybe all this is good news! What type did you use? Today I actually tested 2x... The first one I couldn't tell if it was a line so I tested again and it was neg. Then I read a womans blog who takes them apart and does some tests to them. I took mine apart. The one was still neg and I couldn't see the anti strip in the test area, but the other, I think maybe it was the antibody strip... Frer out of same box, but different looks. One was with fmu the other smu.
oh and the bloating! My goodness, that has been terrible! At this time of month, I get constipated, but I'm not! More like 3 times a day! Yikes! Oh and I read somewhere else that with frer, you can hold a flashlight up to the back and it will show you if there is a faint line, again I tried, the one was still neg but a little tiny pink/grey line. So again evap! AAAHHH! I wish I still worked at obgyn office! I could have lab just draw serum and spin it and get an answer in 2 min! But I can wait til the 10th! Maybe...

For those of you who have tested negative, you for sure Rachel... are you using FRER? Can I just say how SICK I am of their new thing they do where they show the freaking antibody strip or indent in EVERY test. So you have this damn line that you know isnt real but it totally messes with you?

IM SO SICK OF IT! And I have a wonderful friend who keeps tweaking them for me and swearing she sees it but I KNOW its just the stupid test strip because she, me, so many others- have been getting this line for ever now.

UGH!

Im suddenly in a really really bad mood. Hey, is that a symptom? lol.

that's what I got on my hopeful bfp... Bfn after taking it apart and realizing what it was... Totally being in a bad mood is a good symptom! ;)

Well, not so much going on today. Low back pain and sort of tingles in bbs... Sort of like let down reflex when I nursed ds. This would be our second. I'm not charting because my cycles are a bit different. We tried the natural fp with first son, but used it backward for bc and I ovulate earlier than most. I'm pretty in tune with my body, but here lately it's been all messed up. I get nausea before af and feel hot and dizzy. But now I have nausea mid cycle. I pray this is really happening and really thought I was, but now I think it was all in my head... Although I didn't make up vomiting. I don't know! How is your tww going? Any symptoms, or lackt there of? Keep me posted!

I'm at about a 50/50 with my TWW but leaning more towards not pregnant as I got a BFN this morning and AF is due tomorrow. :wacko:

As far as symptoms, I've had an odd sweet taste in my mouth, sore breasts but not tender, a headache today, low backache for 3 days, light cramping and sharp twinges on the left since 6 DPO, fatigue, and I've been crying all day at stupid things. Its not unusual for me to experience these things before AF though. Nothing stands out as a pregnancy symptom to me right now. I also got dizzy today and hot, but its like 100 degrees outside so that doesn't surprise me either. I'm cautiously hopeful.

I forgot to add - itchy nips, a weird feeling in my stomach (kinda hard to describe, almost like a floating feeling every now and then. It just started today and I ignored it until now because it has happened almost a dozen times, but then again, my stomach is probably still happy from the doughnuts). I had pinching in my cervix area earlier today which I always feel the day before AF.

UHH don't give up! You still have time and maybe all this is good news! What type did you use? Today I actually tested 2x... The first one I couldn't tell if it was a line so I tested again and it was neg. Then I read a womans blog who takes them apart and does some tests to them. I took mine apart. The one was still neg and I couldn't see the anti strip in the test area, but the other, I think maybe it was the antibody strip... Frer out of same box, but different looks. One was with fmu the other smu.
oh and the bloating! My goodness, that has been terrible! At this time of month, I get constipated, but I'm not! More like 3 times a day! Yikes! Oh and I read somewhere else that with frer, you can hold a flashlight up to the back and it will show you if there is a faint line, again I tried, the one was still neg but a little tiny pink/grey line. So again evap! AAAHHH! I wish I still worked at obgyn office! I could have lab just draw serum and spin it and get an answer in 2 min! But I can wait til the 10th! Maybe...

Do you have the picture of yours? I did the same thing today and I actually got the dang evap.antibody strip/indent what ever its called TWICE! I hate those tests! I will attach it... attach yours if you have it! IMAG0256.jpg

I dont know if you can even see it in the picture but its very there in IRL and very annoying.

Do you have the picture of yours? I did the same thing today and I actually got the dang evap.antibody strip/indent what ever its called TWICE! I hate those tests! I will attach it... attach yours if you have it! View attachment 217495

I don't. I really took it apart then felt gross so I threw it away without pic. That's how mine looked! Maybe we are just early?! Well, I'm still hoping! Going to go to bed early, the more I sleep, the faster the 10th comes! Looking forward to hearing more tomorrow!

The FRERs are the ones I'm having the problems with. Its that stupid grey indent line that always gets me looking like a shadow. Plus the plastic on the back make it looks worse when you hold it up to the light.

The FRERs are the ones I'm having the problems with. Its that stupid grey indent line that always gets me looking like a shadow. Plus the plastic on the back make it looks worse when you hold it up to the light.

Yes! they suck!

Do you have the picture of yours? I did the same thing today and I actually got the dang evap.antibody strip/indent what ever its called TWICE! I hate those tests! I will attach it... attach yours if you have it! View attachment 217495

I don't. I really took it apart then felt gross so I threw it away without pic. That's how mine looked! Maybe we are just early?! Well, I'm still hoping! Going to go to bed early, the more I sleep, the faster the 10th comes! Looking forward to hearing more tomorrow!

I am not testing tomorrow! I cant take it! I just cant take it! lol. Friday. Im gonna hold out til Friday. Cant wait to see everyones bbt charts tomorrow tho!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone's charts in the morning too!

I don't temp but cx was medlow soft and closed. That doesn't sound promising. But I really want to eat tacos! It's 6 am and not an urge I usually get! I'm not too hopeful today... But the day is young.

98.70 for me and I'm on CD 29 which makes AF due for me today. Ive had cycles one day longer than this before my D&C last year so I will proceed with caution. Once I wake up a little more, I will see if any of my symptoms are still here. Can't wait to hear from you all!

98.70 for me and I'm on CD 29 which makes AF due for me today. Ive had cycles one day longer than this before my D&C last year so I will proceed with caution. Once I wake up a little more, I will see if any of my symptoms are still here. Can't wait to hear from you all!

Are you going to test?! The day of not so missed af?!

I got positive opk on sunday the 29th may, so i have been using that to go by how many dpo i am, this would make me 11 dpo today but got another bfn this morning, how long roughly after that positive opk could i have ovulated ?? i am thinking maybe im only 9 dpo instead? please help im goin to go and buy a frer this afternoon for the morning because im just getting to impatient now!!!!!

Your chart still looks great. My temp dropped really low. It still above my line. I just think I'm out this month. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I know I didn't sleep well last night so that might have affected my temps. I woke up at 1 AM , 3 AM, and 5 AM so I didn't get solid sleep. I'll see what it is tomorrow.

I didn't sleep so well either! Fell asleep at 830 pm and woke up at 12. Fell back asleep at 5 and woke up at 6... I was so sleepy last night, but not able to sleep. :(

I really don't think this is it for me ladies. I've had all of these symptoms before. I got nauseated last night and this morning, but its not uncommon the day before AF because of all the hormones floating around. I still have back pressure and a headache and just feel like AF is coming on. I know my temp still looks OK, but other signs are telling me to believe otherwise. Christina, your temp is still well above your coverline, I would chalk it up to poor sleep last night and wait until tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->