$5 per review

Are those Kozy carriers all pretty much the same design and it's just the patterns that are different? I'm still trying to decide between a carrier and some pretty nappies!

I looked up their website, and its a Mei Tai. So, the straps are super long and you don't have to worry about adjusting them to be longer or shorter.

* The Gold Standard of all Mei Tai's - Kozy means comfort, quality & style!
* Suitable for newborns, infants or toddlers up to 35 lbs!
* Lightly padded straps & a completely ergonomic design for the comfort of the wearer.
* Longer body with curved top provides extra head support & rigidity for infants.
* Wear your baby on your back, hip or front - facing in or facing out!
* User-friendly baby carrier offering versatility, flexibility & style!
* Wear an infant or toddler on your back with ease!
* Correctly supports the developing curves of a young spine.
* Nursing made easy! Discreet & hands-free nursing with a Mei Tai!
* One-size fits all! Can be adjusted to virtually all body shapes & sizes.
* Baby is held in an upright position (excellent for reflux or nasal congestion).
* Designed & created by work-at-home moms in the USA.

And yes, they're all the same I think. Just the different colours and patterns. :happydance:

I've got carrier envy. :haha:

Here's their website :flower:

I think they are all the same (except the one that says it has extra long straps) just different patterns. I'm eyeing the "Spotsylvania" print but probably shouldn't really get another carrier... at least if I get another carrier and it's using "free money" DH can't raise any eyebrows :)

yea i was on the site i didnt find that lol. i showed a freind what i wanted and he called me a hippy lol

I think they are all the same (except the one that says it has extra long straps) just different patterns. I'm eyeing the "Spotsylvania" print but probably shouldn't really get another carrier... at least if I get another carrier and it's using "free money" DH can't raise any eyebrows :)

im eyeing urbana just cu it seems like something OH might use lol and it seems more flexable then the others which look really stiff IMO

That's exactly how I think too! :haha:

I think I might get a diaper bag. I don't like the ones we have and I might get something that can double as a beach bag later on. :wohoo:

im eyeing urbana just cu it seems like something OH might use lol and it seems more flexable then the others which look really stiff IMO

DH has the skull print on one side of our BH so if I get the Kozy it's all about what I want, lol. I think Spotsylvania looks summery :)

Tyff- the diaper/beach bag is an awesome idea :thumbup: Ahhh can't wait to hit the beach... :)

DH has the skull print on one side of our BH so if I get the Kozy it's all about what I want, lol. I think Spotsylvania looks summery :)

Tyff- the diaper/beach bag is an awesome idea :thumbup: Ahhh can't wait to hit the beach... :)

OMG what print???? We have the Black Bonitas on our Babyhawk!!! I can't remember if I've asked you this before (can I blame Baby Brain when my kid is 15 months old??? :rofl: ) but where are you guys?

I can't wait for beach weather either!!!!! :wohoo: This weekend is supposed to go up to 25c here! :wohoo:

lol, of course you can still blame it on baby brain- I plan on using that excuse right up 'til Emma starts kindergarten :haha: it's the one they call "skulls" on their website (a little different than the black bonitas). I don't see the floral print that we have on the reverse side on the BH website anymore :shrug:

We're in Ottawa- supposed to get up to 25 degrees here too :happydance: You're in Barrie, right? We're celebrating Easter a little early, on Saturday, so I'm contemplating having dinner out on the patio since it's supposed to be gorgeous. I'm thinking of taking a little trip to the beach tomorrow if I can convince hubby- obviously too cold for swimming, but I'll settle for a little sun and sand 'til it's warmer!

I was pretty sure it was Ottawa!

Yeah we have one of our big dinners with my side of the family tomorrow and the other one with OH's side of the family on Sunday. Saturday I am planning to spend as much time outside as I can muster!!!

:happydance:

I'm dying for them to finish approving things so I know exactly how much I have to spend! :D

I had quite a bit approved today, hopefully they are getting closer!! I'm waiting on 11 more I think

I've not got anything :( not even the box to say how many you have and I did it on Monday I think, deffinately before the 31st :shrug:

I'm sure it will come in then, I'm still getting some from last week

ive got loads still pending, they said so long as it was before midnight they will all get done, just taking them a while cos theres thousands of reviews to get through lol

x

Mine got approved almost a week after I did them, so you should be okay! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back