• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

$5 per review

i cant find mine :( i looked in account settings and i cant see anything there about credits, does this mean i havent been credited yet or i have i done it wrong somehow?

x

I can't find mine either so pehaps i is not looking right?

i havnt got my credits eaither but they are behind a few days. so as long as you post reveiws before the 31st you will get credit

It just appears on the bottom right hand side of your account page once you get them, you don't need to go looking :D

https://www.facebook.com/FranklinGo...327630751&id=717775611&fbid=10150153390015612 this is a pic someone posted on facebook

ahhh right ok it all makes sense now, my bit is blank there atm :( come on and credit me, i wanna see how much i got lol, i couldnt review much cos i dont know most of the stuff :(

x

ahhh right ok it all makes sense now, my bit is blank there atm :( come on and credit me, i wanna see how much i got lol, i couldnt review much cos i dont know most of the stuff :(

x

same :( i hope i at least got enough to get something. some reveiws are complety dumb like saying they wish they could buy that or somthing its not really a reveiw

I banked $80 for a year since I don't need anything right now.. so it will be $96 next March. Hopefully they will email to remind me lol

Ooh I have $75 now. Has anyone heard anything back about international shipping?

It took some of mine from Wed until late last night to credit and they still haven't given all of them to me so don't worry they are coming just really backed up :D

Lu~ I've heard really good things about those Kozy Carriers...I really want to get one, the one with the circles all over it, but I know with Hayden being 2 1/2 I really won't use it much :(

It took some of mine from Wed until late last night to credit and they still haven't given all of them to me so don't worry they are coming just really backed up :D

Lu~ I've heard really good things about those Kozy Carriers...I really want to get one, the one with the circles all over it, but I know with Hayden being 2 1/2 I really won't use it much :(

ohh OH agreed he wear that one lol. but can it do a front carry?

does anyone know if you can buy something with half store credits half credit card?

Yep you can pay the rest with credit card

You can wear it on front and back but mei tai you aren't supposed to do front carry with them facing out

maybe you can get it and still let your boys use it :haha: might be just a tad big

Lol true

I think I'm gonna get another car seat, we are about to get a 2nd car :D But I'm gonna wait and see if they bring in any other brands, not sure I want the Maxi Cosi one

woohoo- just got my credits from wednesday :happydance: Thanks for sharing this with us Beth! hmmm- off to go find something to buy :)

Thanks OP - I'll give it a try and bank them as moving to the US later this yr anyway :D

Where does it show when they have been credited to your account? x

Click on my account (or your account?) and it says it near the bottom :)

I got Orders, Gift Registry, Notify Friends & Family, Settings and Wishlists. Is it under any of these or have I not been credited yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->