• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

$5 per review

Yeah it must not have been credited yet, at the bottom right I have a whole section under 'store credit'. They will do it eventually :D

Nope not heard anything back i went through to checkout and was tempted to pay cheap shipping and wait for them to contact me :shrug:

what are you getting with your credits? I think I am gona get a gro baby and a little romper :)

I looked a the chubby cheeky but prefer the look of the grobaby, hmm i have $125 to try spend

That's a bit more than me, think I have $100. I'm getting a bag too I think, may have to pay a few dollars extra though.

I still have $60 but I'm sure I have more to come...

They've revamped the site, so you can see which of the reviews have been approved, which are pending approval and which have been denied.

I *just* got some of my reviews credited today, it was almost a week. :wacko: The shipping is crazy expensive from our end over to you guys, if you have a decent amount of store credit and they refuse to ship maybe you could offer to have some of your balance go towards shipping costs?

:flower:

I finally got a few more. One of mine was denied :| I wasn't happy, so I redid it and it got approved almost immediatly lol. I'm waiting on about $145 worth of credits, I went back through everything and checked everything I had reviewed to see if it was approved or pending and that was all I saw that was pending :)

You have to look back at each thing you reviewed, like if you go to the product then click "edit your review" and on the right side it says the status

I got $25 in total, didn't have alot that I've actually used LOL. Now I don't know whether to just try and get it delivered to me? There is nothing on the site about it being a US only company (well not that I can see anyway) I was thinking, surely when they review the reviews they would come across a persons address details and realise it was not within the US? So if it were an issue would they not contact us?

So what do I do? Do I risk getting it sent straight to me????

Any idea why it is they deny some of them? I did a couple of proper ones and they've denied them but it seems like they're denying the negative ones?

I think the worst that will happen is they'll say that it is too expensive and have you pay for shipping. :)

But that's worst case. It wouldn't hurt to try, if you don't do anything then you aren't any better off than if you tried and they said no. :hugs: They are beyond swamped right now with all the reviews so it might take them a bit to reply to the emails about shipping overseas.

:D Right now I think I read how they're giving priority to credit card customers for the time being as they have so many people redeeming store credit.

Any idea why it is they deny some of them? I did a couple of proper ones and they've denied them but it seems like they're denying the negative ones?

That's strange! :wacko: I didn't give a favourable review for the Baby Bjorn carrier and that got approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->