• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

$5 per review

OMG! Just checked my account and I have $120 in store credit!!! :wohoo:

Actually same as that. It was the nasal aspirator, all I said was I couldn't get enough suction with it to make it work and it just upset Aisling so not worth the money for us - thought that was a fair enough review!

That's strange! They did mention that if you have a review denied you can go back and redo it. :)

I put about how we got the Bjorn but Claire had outgrown the weight restrictions by 6 months, and for the price we had hoped to get more wear out of it.

Thanks Tyff. So do you just edit the one you already did or do a new one?

Just edit the one you did, as far as I know! :hugs: Do it soon though, you only have until tonight at (I'm assuming) 12am our time before they cut off the reviews.

Hope it gets approved! :wohoo:

Yep just edit it, I had one of mine denied and I just edited it and it was approved immediatly

Just been approved, thanks ladies! Wish I could remember everything else I've reviewed so I could go in and check if it's been denied, just can't quite remember :dohh:

I couldn't remember either so I went back through the whole site when Leyla was in bed last night... I reviewed more than I thought!

i still only have $20 and waiting for at least another $20, what can i buy for 40 whole bucks?!?

oooooh, i love free stuff!

x

argh- all of mine from the weekend are pending approval. I'm guessing that by the time they get to them, if they are denied, it'll be too late to edit them. Oh well, worst case, if they are all denied, I still have a free $40 to spend :)

i amde all of my reviews good so if they deny them they are silly and dont want good advertising lol

x

Just been approved, thanks ladies! Wish I could remember everything else I've reviewed so I could go in and check if it's been denied, just can't quite remember :dohh:

Fantastic!!!!!!

:happydance: :wohoo:

Mine are still Pending too; think they're 6 days behind atm - will be nice when I start seeing credits! Anyone else going to bank their credit 'til nearer to xmas?

I want to bank mine but then we want to buy a 2nd car soon and I want to use them to buy a car seat I'm just waiting for a bit to see if they bring in other brands. But I don't wnat to bank them and not be able to touch them for 6mo :(

i got my credit and still have more pending but now i dont know what to get! im so confused lol i feel bad getting more fluff because i am already getting some tommrrow and i want a carrier but i cant decided which one lol might need to chip in some more money lol

i got my credit and still have more pending but now i dont know what to get! im so confused lol i feel bad getting more fluff because i am already getting some tommrrow and i want a carrier but i cant decided which one lol might need to chip in some more money lol

A carrier would be a great thing! The only thing that I (personally) wouldn't recommend is the sleepywrap or the Bjorn. You never know what size your baby is going to be at what time, and our daughter outgrew both of them pretty early. :nope:

Total waste of money! That was like $160 worth of money down the drain.

We've been using our BabyHawk (mei tai) religiously and Claire is 15 months old! In retrospect I wish we would've gotten that earlier and saved the money from the other ones.

JMO though! I just really wish someone had said this very thing to me when we were registering for our Bjorn and purchased our wrap. Its the jersey fabric that really sucks, too stretchy.

yea i already have a wrap lol. i was considering the trekker or kozy carrier im worried rhe straps will be to short

I agree with Tyff about the carriers (we had a Bjorn-esque carrier and the Moby wrap but have come to love our baby hawk). They have the Kozy carrier mei tai- that might be an option since they don't stock the Baby Hawk :shrug: They have some pretty patterns too.

I can't decide what to buy either! I'm tempted to bank it for 6mths since there isn't anything I can't live without on their site at the moment.

are the straps adjustable though? on the kozy?
nevermind found the answer lol.. but are they long enough for bigger people? im kinda big lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->