:happydance::happydance::happydance:

4 weeks in and i'm happy with that!!

will be taking 1 month pics on friday!​

Last nights tea. Thi-style Chicken cakes :flower:

SAM_1419.jpg

Free on Extra easy
Free on red
7.5 syns green

They were nice, but a little dry, I'm going to try them covered in foil next time :thumbup:

Whoo hoo well done jenny :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm going to take pictures and measure on sunday :thumbup: Hope there's a difference :blush:

:hugs:

weigh in this morning

and i've lost another 2lbs :thumbup:

so i'm 1/2 a stone down!

but in inches i've lost ...

4 inches off my chest
2 inches off my stomach
an inch off my thighs
and an inch of my forearms

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

4 weeks in and i'm happy with that!!

will be taking 1 month pics on friday!​

I really wish I measured!! Doh!

Well done!!

xxx

Last nights tea. Thi-style Chicken cakes :flower:

View attachment 231018

Free on Extra easy
Free on red
7.5 syns green

They were nice, but a little dry, I'm going to try them covered in foil next time :thumbup:

nom nom, they need some soya sauce lol

i have an obsession about putting it on
salad atm, it's looooovely!

:munch:

Lucky3 here is the recipie for mince beef hash :thumbup:

Free on Extra easy
3 syns Red day
7.5 syns Green day

Ingredients, serves 4

low calorie cooking spray
2 onions finely diced
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 tsp ground cumin
1 green chili, deseeded and finely diced
450g extra lean mince beef
2 carrots, diced
300g potatoes, peeled and diced
100ml beef stock
1 tsp dried oregano
4 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
salt & pepper.

Spray large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add onions and stir for 2-3 minutes.

Add garlic, cumin and green chili, stirring for a moment to release the flavours.

Add mince beef and cook on high, stirring all the time and breaking up any lumps. Until meat is sealed and browned.

Add the carrot, potatoes, tomatoes, stock and oregano and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and to medium and simmer, covered for 12-15 minutes. I had to cook for longer because i dont think i chopped the potatoes up small enough lol.

Remove from heat and stir in the parsley, season to taste :thumbup:

Hope you like it :flower:

Wow Jenny that's fab well done!
I took measurements at the weigh in before last... So I think I'll wait another 2 weeks to do it again. Doubt I'll do as well as you though! I seem to be losing weight but not inches.

That sounds lovely, stolen it if you don't mind. Will make some on the weekend.

Anyone mind if I join in with you all. I have lost 31lb so far. I need to lose another 12lb for my first target then I want to lose another 2st in an ideal world...

xxx

Wow Jenny that's fab well done!
I took measurements at the weigh in before last... So I think I'll wait another 2 weeks to do it again. Doubt I'll do as well as you though! I seem to be losing weight but not inches.

mine seems to be the other way round

:rofl:

i would like a diet buddy if anyone is interested? If your in the UK we could also be text buddies too. Just inbox me to let me know :)

Well ladies my tea tonight from the slimming world book was bloody lovely lol.

I forgot to take a picture :winkwink:

It was cod wrapped in parma ham with rice, asparagus and baby sweetcorn.
I will certainly be making it again, in fact i had half of my sons that he left :blush: It's OK though it was free lol.

My kitchen is full of the smell of cupcakes. I have just made 26 for the school fair on saturday. I am sat on my hands so i cant eat them :dohh:

Hope you are all enjoying your evening :hugs:

Awesome job Jenny-Wren
I took some measurements a few weeks ago and some pictures so in a few weeks I'll see what the difference is. For now I'm just doing weight tracking.

Sparkle that sounds lovely , I like Philly in chicken wrapped in Parma ham. Never thought of cod will have to give it a go.

Went for my birthday meal this evening had four courses and was lovely. I only had water and no bread, however I had alot this evening but it was a one off. Worked hard at gym and good rest of day so not too bothered about indulging this evening. Back on diet tomorrow morning :)

My exercise bike saddle is SO PAINFUL. I can't use it for more than 5 minutes... And that's with a cushion for extra padding :(

My exercise bike saddle is SO PAINFUL. I can't use it for more than 5 minutes... And that's with a cushion for extra padding :(

It's the shape of the saddle that makes a big difference, not the padding... does it look like you could change it? If so I would buy a proper womens saddle from a bike shop...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"