5 stone to loose anyone ??????

I did think it might be the shape. It's really flat wide and hard. It does unscrew but not in a way that I could fit a proper bike saddle. I'll have a look for a new one elsewhere though

I did think it might be the shape. It's really flat wide and hard. It does unscrew but not in a way that I could fit a proper bike saddle. I'll have a look for a new one elsewhere though

Small and narrow is best, I used to ride downhill MTB (mountain bike) and having the right saddle makes a huge difference... :thumbup::flower:

xxx

take a hack saw to it :haha:

well girls had my sw weigh in today - put on1 lb since my last weigh in here, but 3 since last sw!

i was so pissed off that i had put on one lb by yesterday that i went mad yesterday and had a burger king meal and a piece of Victoria sandwich. this resulted in a 2 lb gain overnight!! i know its can't really be a 2 lb gain but it did serve me right :blush: i also wonder if i hadn't eaten enough leading up to yesterday? i had a few extra syns on Saturday which resulted in the lb gain but i thought i was being really good eating mostly just fruit and veg on sunday monday and tuesday and it still didn't come off so i wonder if i was doing it wrong by undereating??.

so today i am back on it and might go back to doing red and green days to kick start it again. fx :)

oh and i have hidden the scales so no weighing until next weigh in!!!

i'm trying to lose weigth and i was struggling before, but i now see my dietican and i also use the site Myfitnesspal.com to keep track of everything i eat and the exercise i do. It's great helps me alot, specially with calculating everything up.

Don't get disheartened one or two meals or days ate not going to reverse all the hard work you've put in so far.

To be honest I think the gain today is water retention from the salt intake from the food yesterday and will disappear in a day or two.

This week try and stay within plan and this time next week you'll see the results :hugs:

Yes I'm sure you're right. Just wish I knew why that first lb never went. I'm sticking it at this week and we'll see :) stew for dinner :)

I'd love to join...but Im no good at keeping up with threads like this :/ Im 17st 5 and want to get down to 13st...it doesn't need to be gone by any certain time or anything.
I'v tried dieting, but fail miserably, my OH is a take away addict and I get stuff to cook but he always fetchers them home from work so I end up just cooking for LO, i'v told him to stop it because I need to lose weight, but its like talking to the brick wall. ...Help...

:hi: danniellek haven't seen you around for ages!

My husband used to be the same sabotaging the diet with greasy humongous take sways. It's taken ) months but he's gradually getting to know about healthy eating and diets etc I preserved with cooking healthy and tried to think of good things he would like such as spicy meatballs

Good luck !

Tomorrow is weigh in for me. Last week I lost 1lb hopefully more this week!

Hi all,
firstly well done for everyones loses,

I weighed in last night - lost another 1/2lb
so total weight lost = 22lbs

Well done sqweek!
Good luck reba!

I'm not getting my hopes up for weigh in tomorrow. I've been sooo lazy :dohh:

:hi: danniellek haven't seen you around for ages!

My husband used to be the same sabotaging the diet with greasy humongous take sways. It's taken ) months but he's gradually getting to know about healthy eating and diets etc I preserved with cooking healthy and tried to think of good things he would like such as spicy meatballs

Good luck !

i haven't been on much lately and when I have i'v not really posted, but trying to get back on more now :)

argh i feel really ill today :cry:

trying to keep my calories up and drinking loads
and it's failing a bit, made myself a nice salad for
lunch and left most of it :dohh:

maybe exercise will sweat it out :rofl:

Hi ladies, just letting you know I'm still here. It's been a manic week, my mum is still in an awful state so please forgive me for not posting much. I will update all the losses tomorrow when i have 5 minutes lol. We have the funeral on Friday so i hope things will settle down after that :cry::cry:

Jenny wren, I will get to the post office on Monday if it's the last thing i do :thumbup:

Well done to anyone who has had a loss :thumbup:

jenny_wren I hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back