i feel much better today thankyou

:hugs::hugs:

having a little drinky poos later
but i've saved calories for it, only
vodka and diet coke so not too bad

:blush::winkwink:

not had a drink in months, that'll clear
the cold right out of me :rofl:

Lost 1lb this week, bit gutted as yesterday it was 3lb... that'll teach me to eat junk! x

It won't be 2lbs of fat tho hon, so that'll come off next week :) I did just the same last week :dohh:

Pink - I think it will be off next week too

I'm having a hate my body day today. Even though I've lost 1 1/2 stone since new year I feel like I'm bigger as my stomach feels really horrid. Anyone else got a really wobbly stomach ?

Yeah. I've got a mothers apron and since losing 21lbs it's gained this sort of crease down it so it looks like I have a bum on my belly :( stupid skin.

I was due to weigh in on Sunday but didn't.
I wasn't drinking much and I was ill for 4-5 days which meant I got dehydrated so I retained fluid. It always shows in my legs when im retaining because my legs swell and I can press down on my shin with my finger and it actually leaves a dent.

I also started cerazette and wasn't sure if that contributed to bloating so I thought I'd just wait til next week.

I've not had a great week ladies :( I apologise for not checking in. I am re-starting the diet and exercise in the morning!

Hey don't worry about coming on when it's not going great. I found admitting what I'd done last week really helpful to getting back on with it :thumbup: onwards and downwards girls :) I could be a long journey but we can get there if we really want to :)

Oh and I ha e a bad saggy belly, thought that might reduce first but apparently not :(!!

To make you all feel better, I've got a horrible saggy belly and I haven't even had a full term pregnancy... longest was 6 weeks so I don't even have a proper excuse...

xxx

Hi :blush:

How is everyone?

I ha a saggy belly, honestly didnt think i would get rid of it, been few years but its 3/4 gone, still going have a bit of sag which i can deal with when compare to how it was!

lost another 2lbs this week

:thumbup:

i can't seem to go above 2lbs for some reason

:wacko::dohh:

Well done!! it's 2lbs more than I lost this week.

I am on day 2 of 30 day shred and I am hoping it starts to shift some.

xxx

2lb is great jenny, that what they recommend :thumbup:

Magpies how do you finding the shred, I'm tempted but scared!

well done jenny!
i was planning 45 minutes aerobics this afternoon before going to lunch but toby bumped his head a minute ago so im putting the workout on hold for the time being. poor lil guy. :(

2lb is great jenny, that what they recommend :thumbup:

Magpies how do you finding the shred, I'm tempted but scared!

I won't lie, it's not easy, but I feel like I am pushing myself which must be good, and I am already feeling the results. I am aching like a b*tch today. :haha:

Sore muscles, but that can only be a good thing right?

Think it's gonna be a challenge every day for 30 days, but if it gets me into a size 14 jean it will be worth it!

xxx

Yes soreness is good! You will really feel it when u use weights aswell. X

Just working it out... I reeeally want to be 217lbs by my weigh in on Sunday. Not sure I'll manage it but I'll definitely try!
That'd make me 15 & 1/2 stone... Something to aim for.
Then my next goal is 15st 3lb (213lbs)... which hopefully won't take too long.
Then my Christmas goal of 199!

Oo you'll def be at your Christmas goal I reckon, why 15st 3?
My next mini goal is 16 st 2 (4 stone lost since starting sw before preg) then 16 st 1 (2 stone loss since birth) then 15 something. So loads close together :dohh: not sure what next, perhaps under 100kg but not sure what that is, 15 10? Maybe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->