50 Shades of Grey

I'm definitely hooked on the love story and can see grey being really lovely deep down (I hope) but yeah I got past the contract part,I can definitely see why it would b a hard read or some.ive never been into anything like that but could always understand why some would so maybe thats why it didn't phase me at all.....plus I was kinda ticking things off on the soft list :haha: xx

LOL once I saw the word "anal fisting", I had to put the book down and re think about reading it haha

Lol my reaction was "ow.seriously that can actually b done?" my eyes started watering lol.ive just got to the bit when Ana has two interviews that day.must say that I'm loving the love story in the last couple of chapters xx

I'm on book 2 and loving it! Even with all the sex it is actually a love story that I find heartwarming. I can't wait to find out what happens with these two. I didn't know it was a trilogy until I finished the book and having read the last page I'm so glad there was more to come.

I ordered a copy today....not in for a few weeks yet so not due to be shipped until the 18th May.

I was reading about the book yesterday and they are going to make a movie of it probably using Ian Somerhalder as Christian Grey.
Was a bit perplexed to read that this book is fan fiction loosely based on Bella and Edward from Twilight???

Yes, i saw the author on breakfast TV the other day and she said it started as twilight fan fiction or something.

OMG Ian somerhalder as grey humana Humana humana.i thought it would b like twilight coz they basically use they same terms at at point but then it completely changes.....

I gotta say I'd sign Greys contract as I'm falling for his character more and more Lol xx

ian smoulder eyes insnt my fifty

i imagine my 50 a dirty blond and more built, lol

if you dont like Ian, some have pegged Matt Bomer for the part.

Roll on the 18th of May.....really intrigued to begin reading!!

Omg I've just finished it and I was crying at the end.im awaiting fifty shades darker which should arrive tomoro but don't know what I'm gonna do til then,I literally didn't put that book down xx

I bought it, started reading it not knowing what the scooby it was about and then got the shock of my life haha

It has a lot in common with The Story of O which was written about 50 years ago (don't quote me on that!) but if you like BDSM fiction, give that a read :)

Just found a site where the publisher said this is her grey (don't know who it is)

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/lolamum/2c8c57cd.jpg

Hmmm not feeling him as my grey although is eyes are amazing.obviously he's not blonde either xx

Just finished book 2. Well and truly hooked. My LO is getting annoyed with me I think!

Just found a site where the publisher said this is her grey (don't know who it is)

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/lolamum/2c8c57cd.jpg

Hmmm not feeling him as my grey although is eyes are amazing.obviously he's not blonde either xx

That's Ryan Gosling.... Have you seen "The Notebook"? (the movie version of a book by Nicholas Sparks) if not then do!!! But anyway he was the lead in it and he's become a very popular American actor and I can sort of imagine him in that role although I haven't read the book yet.

if you dont like Ian, some have pegged Matt Bomer for the part.

Roll on the 18th of May.....really intrigued to begin reading!!

Right on with Matt Bomer - he's exactly how I envision Grey. Haven't come up with an actress for Ana's role though....

Just looked up Matt bomer and trying to figure out what I've seen him in.not seen the notebook but will definitely give it a go.i dunno u know I can't see him,Ian or Ryan as grey even tho they all have amazing eyes.i dunno what I'm picturing really xx

OMG ryan gosling is SOOO my christian.. he's freakin gorgeous

he could tie me up and beat the crap outta me on a daily basis and id be happy

WSS^^ Just ordered my copy! Can't wait to start reading. :happydance:

For all the uk ladies it's £3 in asda at the min lol

For all the uk ladies it's £3 in asda at the min lol

You can get 2 for £7 in Tesco as well although obvs Asda is cheaper.

I can't picture anyone as Christian, although Matt over Ryan Gosling. Maybe Gerald Butler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->