50 Shades of Grey

oh my god Gerard Butler.. he's another one that I'd pretty much let do anything to me.. except anal fisting.. that just won't work for me

All these men are good suggestions. ;) I have this sitting in my Kindle, I better get to reading.

Chris pine has been mentioned but definitely not feeling him for grey so has Christian bale.

For Ana they are saying so far Zooey deschanel would b good or maybe Emma Watson (definitely don't think Emma) xx

what about Jason Statham as Grey....he is sexy as hell!

i read a twilight fanfiction called the dominant by someone called Tara Sue me, and all the blurbs and reviews and stuff sound like this is the same as that.

theres quite a few d/s type fics out there in twilight fanfics , i think it stems from how controlling Edward is in the book

This is soooo me

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/lolamum/0b774c03.jpg

I'm not sure about Zooey as Analysis, too goofy and NO WAY to Christian Bale - sure he'd get the dominant bit right but Grey is supposed to be sexy as hell which Bale is not. And Jason Statham is sexy as hell but a shit actor and wouldn't do it justice.

If they cast Keira Nightly as Ana I will refuse to see it.

Kind of like to see non Hollywood stars in this.

I saw this thread last night and hadn't heard of the book.

I downloaded it last night AND READ THE WHOLE BOOK!! I just finished it and am downloading the second one now!! Gotta love the instant gratification of e-books :rofl:

I liked it, it was well written and it was really good!

Yeah Christian bale played that kind of character in American psycho but I don't think he's got the "it" factor.LOVE Jason statham and gerard but grey is supposed to be 27/28 and I don't think they can quite pull that off anymore lol I'm not a Keira fan at all and don't think I could watch her either.out of all the men so far I'm going with Ryan gosling.tryibg to imagine them all only in those soft blue jeans with the top button undone mmmm...I'll be right back lol xx

I cant wait to read this book ladies. You all make it sound.....intereseting. Iv been passing over it on my kindle app..... Im not sure if reading a book on my iphone is feasable? anyway..my friend is sending it me once shes finished......she said she cant put it down :rofl:

and just for the record........ jason statham is HOT!!!!!
xx

Gotta say I'm loving this tho

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/lolamum/8080b9a0.jpg

But that would just b too twilight xx

Gotta say I'm loving this tho

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/lolamum/8080b9a0.jpg

But that would just b too twilight xx

I would love for him to play Christian, but agreed, it would be way too twilight.. he can't be in 2 extremely popular books/movies.. that would be odd

Just finished the 3rd book!!!!

I'm depressed now :-( Wish I hadn't read them so quickly!

Just finished the 3rd book!!!!

I'm depressed now :-( Wish I hadn't read them so quickly!

Oh my I am halfway through the second.. I know I will be sad afterward too. I read it every chance I get. :haha:

just started reading this today. so far it's pretty good, but i'm not too far into it yet

Im totally not into Twilight or the Twilight dude, but I think it would be hilarious for him to play the lead in a wink-wink kind of way.

yuck....I'm sooooooooooooooo not a fan of Robert Pattinson

I'm intrigued! Can't decide if I should order it now on play.com or go to asda later :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->