51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Just married~ when I used soy for the first time back in May I got my bfp but since it has never worked; not even an improvement. A friend in another thread recommended what I've done this month. She said it should take about 3 months to see results but first go and my O came 10 days earlier than normal + bfp. I know is difficult for you but there's no harm in trying something else for once and see how you get on. Only opk's and these 3 things: fish oil (omega 3), wheat germ oil and femaprin. One of each a day until bfp then you stop the femaprin and can continue with the other 2.
Stop everything else and giving a go; what do you think?

Men don't understand how difficult it is for us! That's why sometimes is pointless trying to explain ourselves.

Have you tried vitex or anything like that to help you improve your chances? I know is very hard to keep trying without a positive outcome but I'll advise to try what I did this cycle when I got my bfp. Sometimes is about making our bodies healthier, and our cycles will follow too. Let me know if you want to try it! I have capsules left so I could send them to you if you want. :hugs:

We've used preseed for 4 months, preganacare & wellman conception & co-enzyme q10 for 3 months & soy on top of all this 1 month. I used opk so know when I ovd.

Told DH I want to take a break and he has given me silent treatment, shouted at me and stormed out 'for a walk'. It's too much Madrid, I can't be the positive one any more. In physical & emotional pain because of it. Thought telling DH how I felt would mean he would be sympathetic, but how dare I?

Sorry this comment is so negative, I am usually the opposite & hate feeling this way.

Oh hon, my heart aches for you big virtual :hugs: for you and your DH :hugs:

Just_married - I so appreciate how you are feeling. It is always harder when you are feeling unsupported. Your OH is probably just disappointed and I am sure he will come round given a little time to digest it all. Mine did after a little time. Sending you lots of hugs. L x

I think men in general don't get it...they eventually come around but since they are not "hormonal" like us it is hard for them I think...But we have each other here on BNB and that is what we are here for

:hugs:

I agree men don't get it. IF made me feel like a "failure" as a woman it's hard not being in control you know.:hugs: It will happen for you just married just keep trying different things until you get to bottom of it.

Thanks ladies. You've helped a lot. Ended up having massive row, he packed his bags....but has unpacked them. It's cleared the air. Have decided to ntnp for a while. Packing away all baby/pregnancy related books etc away out of sight. Not buying any more opk or hpt. Seeing about getting part time job & getting all my art materials back out. Will BD whenever we feel like it, and not if we don't. I'm not even going to keep dates. Will probably limit coming on here until once a week or so.

Much love to you all xxxx

Thanks ladies. You've helped a lot. Ended up having massive row, he packed his bags....but has unpacked them. It's cleared the air. Have decided to ntnp for a while. Packing away all baby/pregnancy related books etc away out of sight. Not buying any more opk or hpt. Seeing about getting part time job & getting all my art materials back out. Will BD whenever we feel like it, and not if we don't. I'm not even going to keep dates. Will probably limit coming on here until once a week or so.

Much love to you all xxxx

Good luck!!!!

Hello! Please can I join your list?? I just got a BFP at 10dpo today. I am 39 years old been trying for 5 months with a chemical last november!!

Congratulations toothfairy!! I'll add your name to the testing list if you like!

wow and it is only the 8th day of the month!!!!

Congratulations tootfairy xx

BFN for me and I'm at the consultanyt today!For a fonal desicion??I've got low ovaroian reserve my tubes open and dh ok.I was goinhg to ask for clomid before they write me off.Can anyone advise anythinhg else to ask for?they said ivf has very little chance of working with my low eggs and can't afford it anyway

congrats toothfairy. Broke down and tested today..................BFN. Will test again in a few days maybe.

Good luck and :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: your way for all of you ladies!!!!!!

congratulations toothfairy, got a feeling this months going to turn out some wonderful BFP's.:thumbup::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->