im not worried about Max's. He did a pathetic cry for his heel prick test which made me laugh so i'm hoping its the same for his jabs!

i'm not worried about kaya's at all! she slept right the way through her heel prick test lol!!!!!

Ava did a proper scream :( and I cried! Sorry I just don't see how your baby being in pain or crying is funny :shrug: x

Liam's second lot OH couldn't come so I had to take him on my own. I HATE needles!! The nurse had to get a doctor come in to the room to hold Liam because I couldn't face it. I sat on a chair in the room crying BEFORE they'd even started!

Ah, I wish I could handle it better than you, Arianna does the pout, then that silent cry...you know where they turn red, their mouth is wide open, but no sounds come out. :(

it does hurt, any needles hurt. i dont see how my baby being in pain is funny no matter what kind of cry they do.
ariannasmama my LO does that silent cry too, its horrible isnt it. she doesnt breath for ages, im like 'paige breath BREATH!'

i didnt say you would i was just stating my opinion. that i dont find my childs cry funny. thats what you asked :shrug:

Aww, I hate Ava having her jabs! She does the silent cry, goes bright red and takes ages to calm. A few cuddles later though and she's okay. I try to be calm about it, but when she's writhing around scared and in pain it's not nice to see :(

sometimes Adelaide 'yells' at her toys above her head.
she lets out a cry that lasts all of a second.
i can't help but laugh at that.
it like she goes "HEY!"
but she isn't upset. just yelling, cause she smiles afterward.

Yeah max does exactly the same cry when I take him out of the bath or he spits his dummy out.
He always smiles after though so I know he's okay!

Those cries I can handle, she has the funniest attention cry!
It's the silent cry I hate :/

Yeah silent cries scare me :(
His random yelps though!

Lol, i'm glad you took it well! I think i'll cry! Lily sometimes does these "fake" cries that just last for seconds, and I laugh at her. But i'm dreading her shots. I have a feeling I know exactly what kind of cry she will do- the kind where she cries so hard that she's pretty much choking herself and her voice rattles :( Ohhhh it's awful!!

Lol, i'm glad you took it well! I think i'll cry! Lily sometimes does these "fake" cries that just last for seconds, and I laugh at her. But i'm dreading her shots. I have a feeling I know exactly what kind of cry she will do- the kind where she cries so hard that she's pretty much choking herself and her voice rattles :( Ohhhh it's awful!!

^^ Adelaide does that when she's cold and it kills me.

My OH wouldhave cried lol, but I laughed and so did my mom and the nurses lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->