5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Good morning!

Let's start this off with some good old fashioned intros and symptom spotting hehe. I just wrapped up a painful tww only to find... I ovulated two weeks late! So I am back for two round 2. I have early pregnant symptoms but have had them for weeks. Pretty typical when I O late so not letting myself get excited. I did get some stabbing pains yesterday and my temp plateaud so hoping that's a good sign. :)

Testing... around the 12th. I will warn I am a poas addict so I will probably start testing early. I am going to try to only use the first signal tests. I spent so much money on frers the last two weeks. I have one gold digital left sp I refuse to use it until I am sure it will read yes +. And I can get free urine tests at the Kaiser clinic, just takes like 12 hours to get results which I hate.

Well think I will be testing about the 12th too. To be honest I should have o'd week before last but surge was Monday first time I have ever come out of sync but I blame getting on a plane and stressing lol. Think af will be due next Sunday. I thought yesterday I was going to come on as I should be due normally as had cramps yesterday and now it's a twinge on one side which I got on my first pregnancy? I thought I was pregnant last month as few sick had twinges and was 6 days late so my plan is not to get to giddy this cycle lol how long have you been trying? X

Can I join you please? I am 1dpo and AF is due 14th but will start testing from the 12th :D

Hi Sunshine and Emiloo! Thanks for joining me! I know the only thing that keeps me from going off the deep end is venting on this forum haha.

Sunshine, that is tough. It's hard when you've had those random cycles and not been pregnant. I know I went through similar situation with a couple 40+ day cycles from a cyst. The worst was having the cyst gave me symptoms close to pregnancy so dhadhuias. But stay positive! Pun intended

This is still technically our first cycle. We were pg in Dec/ Jan, but lost that little bean. We decided to get an IUD because we weren't emotionally ready. Then, we took it out mid cycle right before O so I guess that delayed my O a couple weeks.

Emi, what brand are you planning on testing with? Do you think you can hold out that long? :)

Can I join in too :flower:
I 3dpo and sorry tmi :blush: had a glob of stretchy red in my mooncup aching like hell and nothing when I wipe
Just recently had mirena removed so think it brings the o forward ? Or either way from my actual cycle day if I discount the removal bleed was 10days ago
Unsure why this is unless the ewcm I had the other day, was pre warning of ovulation and the red glob was ovulation? I'm cramping like crazy now and my back aches and right boob hurts? Is this ov pain/sunptoms for some?
I never ever had this usually I get a few pains when ovulating in the past pre mirena

Hey OM! Of course, join join! The more, the merrier! Wish I had some insight about the Mirena, I had the non-hormonal Paragard. Do you do any temping at all? I know you are supposed to start Day 1, but I started really late in my cycle. Which ended up working out fine since I Oed so late. Just nice to have some insight into what my body is doing. Is the cramping on one side? It could have definitely been O pains and some O bleeding. If it was, I have read good things on forums about really noticeable O pain/ spotting meaning a higher grade eggs and a higher grade egg has a better chance of implanting.

Hey! I'm hoping I can join you? I'm 4dpo today. This is our first cycle. I am temping, tracking cm, and cp. I typically have very long cycles (45-50 days), so AF would be estimated around the 24th. Well there's no way I'm waiting that long! lol. I decided to use an OPK to (hopefully) help me conceive asap, and it came back positive on CD20 (4/29) and the two days following were negative. So we BD'd O-2, 0-1, and O. Had a spike the day after O and it slowly dipped down until today it went below the coverline. I have heard this can be the 2nd surge, but I'm waiting to see what tomorrow's temp will show because today I have been cramping on one side. FX and baby dust to all!

Welcome!! Wow, that's such a long cycle. I'm sure you got used to it and it just feels like the norm. Good luck with the OPKs! I never had much luck with them. I kept getting almost positives and then when I got what I thought was positive I didn't get the temp rise after. So I gave up on them. I'll be keeping my FXed for you! Please, do keep us updated on your temps.

I belong here! :haha:

I'm 5dpo and I don't normally symptom spot but I am EXHAUSTED! Ugh. Its almost torture to be awake right now. I had back pain today from very little exertion... Also I have TONS of EWCM today & it was just sticky/very little like two days ago... :wacko: So not sure what to think.

AF is due May 12th (my birthday) but I won't test until the 13th (probably).

ttc #2, 6dpo, supposed to get af on may 12th. still thinking if i'll poas, since last cycle, af showed at cd 32. i'd still like to join the bandwagon though. :)

hiiiii! I am about 6dpo. My AF is due on the 11th but I plan to test on the 8th ... I desperately want that BFP so I can share the news in a cute little way with my mommy on mother's day! I'm the oldest and this would be her first grandchild. I also just got off BC about 1 month ago.

I am excited to be starting this journey but anxiety is the WORST.

by the way, i'm not temping and i just based my ov from clearblue test kit(the regular one). tested on:

cd11 - negative
cd12 - positive - i know the instructions indicate that i could stop testing after this since it means i'll be ovulating 24-48 hours later, but since this ttc #1, i still tested couple of days after
cd13 - positive
cd14 - positive
cd15 - negative

fertilility friend put cd15(april 29th) as 1dpo.

How would you announce it kburke? Im 36 this year so I know your supposed to go the docs at 6 months of trying and I really don't want that lol. Im glad I was pg last month though as my due date would have been around my sons birthday and Christmas be too much at once lol I know I have ov as I looked at my graph from when I was pg with my son and it's the same temp as the mo so just have to see if it all works. Had cramps like af again this morning but I have a constant twinge on one side had this last month and I know I had it when I was pregnant first time round but I guess it could be anything. Just glad I have def o as would be gutted if I didn't have a chance. Sorry to hear of ur mc dobby x

well my mom has already decided that she wants to be called Mimi lol So I ordered this shirt that says "best Mimi ever" :) sooooo I am hoping I can give her that on Sunday and not in a panic looking for something else!

I have got some cheapies, cheap dip sticks, FRERs and digis haha, so I think I'm set!! This is my 6th cycle so got alot of hope in this one!!!

Hey Dobby forever
Thanks so much
I started out here not to bothered but now I am obsessed ! Oops and I know I don't need to test because i always find out with morning sickness but I really want to join and test, I'm now officially obsessed and a new poas addict!
I have been filling in a journal after mirena just for future use for myself with my cycles and symptoms and for anyone after who will go through similar after mirena to compare :thumbup:
I am getting very confused mixed messages with my body atm I don't know if and when I ov but I'm going to say either day 4 or 1 today :shrug:
Lots of symptoms but I'm presuming they are full on because my body was allowed to prepare for pregnancy this time after removal of iud
So when's the earliest we can start testing? :happydance: if I go from the later date from my ewcm
No temping whatsoever
Eeek anyone else terrible I feel I will be sorry in advance!
Hoping there's lots of :bfp::bfp::dust:

I'm due May 15th. I normally have very short cycles (like 23 days). I'm starting 2 think I have a very short leutal phase because this cycle I continued 2 use OPK's after I got the smiley (Clearblue Digital). I've now had +O 3 days in a row now. If I haven't yet released an egg and my cycle is due the 15th, that's very short. But I bd in hopes that I will finally get my BFP after almost 3 years of trying. GL 2 all the ladies!!!!

Welcome!! Wow, that's such a long cycle. I'm sure you got used to it and it just feels like the norm. Good luck with the OPKs! I never had much luck with them. I kept getting almost positives and then when I got what I thought was positive I didn't get the temp rise after. So I gave up on them. I'll be keeping my FXed for you! Please, do keep us updated on your temps.

temp did dip below coverline yesterday at 4dpo then came back above today and I have been having weird stabby twinges on my left side. Thanks for fx'd! Hope this is it!

Hi! Sorry, I got swamped yesterday so I couldn't check until just now. To all the new ladies, welcome!

KB, that is so adorable! I bet your mom would absolutely love that!

I can't remember who asked about earliest testing. Countdown to pregnancy has all of these great tickers. You can go by this:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

If you know when you ovulated, I like their implantation calculator because it tells you the EARLIEST you can test and show positive
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

Apparently I'm 9dpo so looking at the calc today would have been a good day to poas but off to bed now and I've just peed lol oh well. I like to wait to see if I'm at least late gives me that little bit of hope haha mind last time I was pg i got negs for two weeks of being late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->