5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

So, I have the mother of all backaches today, though I think it's probably because my toddler was clingy yesterday and napped on me, or all the yard work I did over the weekend is catching up to me.

So, I have the mother of all backaches today, though I think it's probably because my toddler was clingy yesterday and napped on me, or all the yard work I did over the weekend is catching up to me.

Could be the gardening, but does it usually bother you when you do gardening? My back is weaker anyway but I do feel softening ligaments in my back today

Opk - I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it's obviously positive. On the plus side, the one time I had a second, clear positive on an opk late in my cycle I got a bfp with the same cup of urine. But in the spirit of all sharing, I did end up with a cp that time. I don't think those two facts are related.

Temping - I keep my BBT thermometer right next to my alarm. So I hit the alarm off, put the therm in my mouth, and literally take my temp with my eyes closed. When it beeps, I use my phone to read it, put it in FF, and go back to sleep for another 20 minutes hahaha.

Honestly, if we don't conceive this cycle I might put my paragard back in. SO and I were talking to real estate agents and my mom mentioned she's been planning to sell one of her properties to help us with a down payment. So now SO and I are having a Holly/ Alex from What to Expect moments of "Do you want the house or the baby?" "I want the house FOR the baby!" discussions lol. But it would be nice to move and not be pregnant in the process and nest!! ahhh dreams

No chance of you being pg already is there? Ligament pain for me was a bit later on and your feeling sick and when I was pg i used to poas on the opks for a laugh as it would show up faintly after a few weeks of being pg and extremely dark by third tri. Might be worth a test? X

Oh that's a tough one if it was me I'd try and have both but I'm crazy lol we moved when my son was 2 months old

Hi :hi: I'm a bit late to this thread but AF is due for me on 12th May so I'd love to join in the chat!

Welcome Wandering! Of course you can join! When do you think you are testing/ any symptoms?

Also forgot to chime in that back pain sounds promising!

Sunshine, you are a super mom! That sounds like a task, but I'm sure the move was well worth it. :)

As for me, I better be pregnant. I am assessing my students in reading today. I kept getting nauseated during the test. One student looked at me and straight asked, "Mrs. Brown, are you okay? You sound like you're about to throw up on me. And if you are, I would like to know so I can move out of the way." LOL!

Welcome Wandering! Of course you can join! When do you think you are testing/ any symptoms?

Also forgot to chime in that back pain sounds promising!

Sunshine, you are a super mom! That sounds like a task, but I'm sure the move was well worth it. :)

As for me, I better be pregnant. I am assessing my students in reading today. I kept getting nauseated during the test. One student looked at me and straight asked, "Mrs. Brown, are you okay? You sound like you're about to throw up on me. And if you are, I would like to know so I can move out of the way." LOL!

I'm not sure..I just ordered some IC's that will probably arrive tommorow but not sure if it would show up that early!? I might wait and test at the weekend :shrug: I had heart burn today for the first time actually, but im sure that's a later pregnancy symptom so don't know what that's about!

Ooh nauseas a really good sign! When do you think you'll be testing?

Technically I've been poas since like CD 17. Since I realized I had a late O, I just pee on Walmart cheapies. I don't get broken heartened over those ones. It's the frers that gut me both emotionally and financially. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any frers this cycle at all, but with this nausea I'm really tempted to get a pack on the way home and test in the am. I got a bfp on a frer last time at 8dpo about 48 hours after I first got mild nausea. I just know if I break the seal with frer I will want to test every fmu and if I'm not pregnant that's like $50 down the drain

Technically I've been poas since like CD 17. Since I realized I had a late O, I just pee on Walmart cheapies. I don't get broken heartened over those ones. It's the frers that gut me both emotionally and financially. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any frers this cycle at all, but with this nausea I'm really tempted to get a pack on the way home and test in the am. I got a bfp on a frer last time at 8dpo about 48 hours after I first got mild nausea. I just know if I break the seal with frer I will want to test every fmu and if I'm not pregnant that's like $50 down the drain

Ooh dobby i hope that's a good sign! Fx' for you!!!

Dobby, I got my first ever bfp from a dollar store test, showed before my frer (I used the same urine sample). I'm sticking with those for this time around. My boobs hurt too today, they didn't this morning though.

well my hubby came through with the dollar store tests so I tested this morning when I got off and BFN... I was expecting it tho lol Plan to test again this morning when I get off.

I have spotted any new symptoms but still having back pain and a weird feeling in my belly like a twinge I guess you could call it.

how many dpo were when you got the BFP?

Dobby, I got my first ever bfp from a dollar store test, showed before my frer (I used the same urine sample). I'm sticking with those for this time around. My boobs hurt too today, they didn't this morning though.

Aww thanks ladies. I went to bed at 6pm haha

TWW confessional: I went to bed super early so now I have to go to the party at 11 p.m. But I don't want to go party because I want to save all of my pee for the morning pee tomorrow. but I'm kind of scared I might let the bed lol #twwtestingproblems

No don't think there is a chance i could be pregnant already..I would be very suprised if I was, I think I am overlooking my symptom spotting with me newly off the coil
Though it is strange how I got a line on the opk first time I took it , but it could be the tests they may just pick up on that at all times, at least if I carry on for today and tomorrow I will see it want off or not and know for next cycle

Wow Dobbie here's pma for you and really hoping that it's your sticky bean in the making bring on the Morning sickness!

Fxd for you and baby :dust::dust::dust: for all the ladies , wonder how many we will get this mth x

at 8dpo still feeling very warm, palms are on fire, geez. increase in creamy/lotiony cm too.

I've had a massive spike in bbt this morning might have had one yesterday but messed the reading up so hoping I get another one tomorrow as that would be a really good sign excited but dreading it too

Ooooh good sign Dobby!! I would be tempted to test too.. nothing for me yet but only 4dpo!!

8dpo here...if my IC's arrive today then I'll be testing later x

im 8dpo today and I plan to test in a few hours when I get home :) ... hoping for something but won't be surprised with a BFN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->