5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yeah, my last pregnancy I tested at 8dpo in the afternoon. But anything before AF should be taken with a grain of salt. Were your levels low or did you just ovulate later than you thought that time? Also, if you do poas in the am do update :) I started po my first signals. I have like 40. Haha. It's like how you can takes shots of water out of a shot glass and get a satisfaction out of it. I just need to pee on a test lol

I'm due May 15th. I normally have very short cycles (like 23 days). I'm starting 2 think I have a very short leutal phase because this cycle I continued 2 use OPK's after I got the smiley (Clearblue Digital). I've now had +O 3 days in a row now. If I haven't yet released an egg and my cycle is due the 15th, that's very short. But I bd in hopes that I will finally get my BFP after almost 3 years of trying. GL 2 all the ladies!!!!

I had 3 consecutive days of ov + as well, but got a circle on the 4th. Did you still test after the 3rd day?

Hm have you been tracking O before? Just because you are due 5/15 doesn't necessarily mean AF comes that day. I know my lp is 13/14 days from previous charts. Or maybe you O really early? Although my cycles are always 27/28 unless something drastic happens so I don't have any reap insight. But I hate opks

Dobby, are opks unreliable? This cycle is my first time using them. Ttc #1 we were just sort of winging it, so decided to use opk this time. My cycles can be 27-32 days. Most of the time it's 29 though.

Anyway, I'm thinking I'm out this time. Been having my usual af symptoms of fatigue a week before, lower back pain & heavy feeling in lower abdomen.

They just never worked for me. I would get a ton of almost positives or multiple surges. So I would rather temp. Esp since I wake up at the same time for work, and weekends I just fall back asleep after. :) you're not out until AF shows. Early pregnancy symptoms and pms symptoms are annoyingly the same haha. But timing is never an issue. SO usually has a high drive. This month has been stressful at work so we haven't been all over each other. As for me, I get insatiable around O, so if I BD those days it usually ends up being 24-48h before I O anyway. So I'm less concerned about predicting O as I am about confirming it/ anxiously watching my temps post O

Can I join? AF is due for me around the same time. As far as symptom spotting I have had some tiny cramps and yellow snot like cm when I wipe. I don't remember if I had that with my son. I am only temping because it is hard to do opk's while my toddler stares at me when I pee.

Hello ladies! I'm 7dpo in my 3rd cycle ttc. I plan on testing on the 9th but af isn't due until the 12th. I've had cramps the last 2 days and my bbs are tingling this evening. I really don't want to look into it bc when you're ttc you notice EVERYTHING.

Oldermommy- I used mirena for 3 yrs and it took a very long time for my cycles to return to normal. My cycles use to range between 40-90 days so I know I wasn't ovulating. I'm sure each case is different but don't get down on yourself if it takes a couple of cycles.

I don't know why the peeing toddler comment made me laugh as hard as I did. Haha :) hopefully those are good signs! But yeah we notice everything in the tww

I don't know why the peein...g toddler comment made me laugh as hard as I did. Haha :) hopefully those are good signs! But yeah we notice everything in the tww

haha that is funny! my 7 yr old tries to follow me still if he isn't paying attention to what i'm doing. I go in the bathroom and turn around to see him. I'm like "ummm buddy I'm gonna go potty now. I got this one by myself dude thanks" haha. Kids funny. I definitely notice everything. My most prominent sign right now is that I am usually a very nice, calm person...even when I was pregnant with my son, it was like it made me even more calm. But the past two days I swear I wanted to bite people's heads off and chew them for breakfast. My poor OH I was so grumpy :growlmad:

But the past two days I swear I wanted to bite people's heads off and chew them for breakfast. My poor OH I was so grumpy :growlmad:

Hhaha me too! I was a b* to SO all day yesterday. He went riding with his friend and didn't text me they were running two hours late. And then he didn't text me when he got home. I was like WTF I WAS HUNGRY AND YOU WEREN'T HERE AND I JUST EFFING ATE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE COMING HOME RAGE. Then, I cried and flung myself on the couch like a child. He just stared at me and said, "I'm going to let this slide because I know you're hormonal, but there was a more constructive way you could have said all of that." And as a smart man, he fed me schwarma and got me pink berry hahaha

:haha:

I'm pretty chillax today surprisingly. I think relaxing this,cycle has helped a lot.

my SO is the one symptom spotting haha. we're fairly new at this ttc, so there's a lot to google. when i tried to hug him last night before sleeping, he gently removed my arms because my palms(and feet!) were too hot. i actually tried to ignore it even if that is new to me as well. and it's like a lightbulb went on inside his head and started googling about it! as for me, i'm still calm and trying not to think about all the tiniest signs. :) 7dpo now.

at first I was symptom spotter/google queen lol that's actually how I found this site. For now Im pretty calm... yesterday I noticed a little spotting so that made my little heart flutter thinking it may have been implantation bleeding but idk...today I am 8dpo! made my hubby go pick up dollar store tests so I can test a little bit more :)

I am obsessed with symptom spotting I am constantly googling symptoms. Annoyed with myself today though I either spiked in my temp today or it was the same. I was half asleep and thought wow that's a good temp. Then I put it in and said I t was impossible to be that high think it was 59c lol so I re did it ten mins later as give up trying to go back asleep and said 36.1 but I sure it had a 9 at the end. I know it doesn't seem high but my pre ov temp is quite low. So don't know if to be excited or just me. That's the worst thing about temping is waking and debating do you temp now or sleep but you any get back to sleep as all you thi k is about taking your temp drives me nuts. I even have the bbt calculator open on my phone ready for when I was up earlier than when I normally temp lol. Anyone going to test early?

heaven forbid I don't get my BFP this month I think I am going to chart my BBT next month... it seems very interesting. I've taken my temp this past Saturday and yesterday and one was a 98.8 and 98.6 ... I am guessing that is kind of good of course I'm sure it would help to know what my normal temp is haha.

SN: My back is freaking killing me! Idk if it has anything to with pregnancy of lack there of but I am in a lot of pain. Had to sleep on heating pad the other night. Trying to drink more water to see if it helps but sheesh.

that's my plan too, i will be temping next month if af arrives this cycle. but i really hope it doesn't come to that.

Thanks Dobby will take a look at those links :hugs:

I laughed too at the peeing while toddlers there, lol!! I always remember my then 3 year old daughter in the public toilets with me somewhere and asking what's that, I knew what she meant I just didn't want to admit to myself, so I said what sweety while trying to cover myself with my top or pants! That hairy thing what is it mummy ?? :blush: nothing I will explain when your older! :wacko: lol that worked and i swiftly changed the subject , we washed our hands and got on our way :dohh:
Now I always cover up so not anything can be seen, it's like pants sat on the toilet with me now if my toddler is ever in with me!

Hello ladies! I'm 7dpo in my 3rd cycle ttc. I plan on testing on the 9th but af isn't due until the 12th. I've had cramps the last 2 days and my bbs are tingling this evening. I really don't want to look into it bc when you're ttc you notice EVERYTHING.

Oldermommy- I used mirena for 3 yrs and it took a very long time for my cycles to return to normal. My cycles use to range between 40-90 days so I know I wasn't ovulating. I'm sure each case is different but don't get down on yourself if it takes a couple of cycles.

Oh wow really ?! Sheesh this may be a long road then , but I'm enjoying it for he moment so will be fun all the same :dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls well today I'm feeling queezy, but looked up on the links and wouldn't have even implanted yet according to the charter thingy
So wouldn't even have symptoms yet must be coming down with something.
Though I did get a pack of ovulation tests and even though the ewcm was Friday and white creamy cm today im getting this on the opk?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
Oldermummy, just wanna share my experience with clearblue digital opk & test strips opk. When I got smileys on digital, i also got dark test lines in the strips. When i got just a circle in digital, the test line on the strips were very faint. I'm guessing the faint line just means it detected a higher amount of hormone but not really a surge.

So this could tye with the ewcm last wk could just be wearing off? Sorry I haven't a clue with these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->