5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Hi t milian. Yeah 3rd month for me too. Are you trying for your first or do you guys have kids already x

Welcome, Tmillian! Join the madness. :) Fingers are crossed we see some BFPs in the next weeks.

AFM, I have a yeast infection. Doc said to skip the prescription stuff and take an otc one, but either would be fine. Ugh!!!! I'm just glad end of the school year is keeping me from obsessing.

Also... way to go, Warriors!!!!

Well hubby has given me his cold.... Hard to take bbt when i can't breathe nearly suffocated. Hope my son doesn't get it. Hell hath no fury like a poorly 2 year old.

Well, just started my period...16day cycle, last month was 44 days. I'm calling my doc for an appt when my toddler goes down for a nap, my cycles have been all over the place since I got the mirena out.

I woke up with a sick baby this morning...vomit in the crib, refusal of breakfast, then a diarrhea filled diaper. Somebody isn't starting swim lessons this morning like he was supposed to.

Oh not a nice way to start the morning hope he feels better. If your doc doesn't give you anything you want to look up red clover blossom capsules my cycles after bcp were all over the place and it sorted it out so I had proper cycles. A herbalist recommended it to me

So I had my obgyn appointment today - and honestly it was kind of a bust. I didn't really get any answer, but I also had to see someone who I don't normally see. We talked a good 30 minutes or so and the only thing she was talking to help me was either taking progesterone (Provera) for 10 days to try and reboot my cycle so that I may not have such long cycles, or to go on BCP for 3 months and see if my cycles would be better after getting off of BCP. :nope: I wasn't really willing to do either of these, and the Provera was just a suggestion of something we COULD do because she didn't really want to do that either. So her only legit suggestion was to do OPK's every day post-period and only DTD every other day. I explained that I don't want this to be job for us, and I don't. But she basically said that I may have to do that in order to have another baby.

Needless to say, I finally just left. I do take what she said in to consideration, but its just not something I haven't already been trying. I did OPKs Jan-March every months and only got a +opk on CD22 in February. We had a chemical that month, and yes that seems promising but I didn't get +opks at any other time - so did I not ovulate? Was I taking them at the wrong time? I asked about possible vitamins to help me with cycles/ovulation/etc and she basically said there was nothing. :shrug:

Anyway, I made another appointment with my regular obgyn - the one who I had with both my previous pregnancies and who delivered Madelyn. Personally, I don't know why I even went today. A nice lady, but I didn't feel like I resolved anything and she kind of seemed like "oh what the heck" about my periods being irregular and that I was almost 2 weeks late this month. I mean - I know there isn't some easy fix, but I am sure there is some sort of steps I can take in order to get a better chance of pregnancy ... either way, I guess I will feel better if both of them tell me the same things. What do you all think, am I being a bit irrational?

So sorry to hear about the illnesses! :( Hope everyone feels better soon.

Silas, you are not irrational. You are well within your rights to be frustrated. I'm glad you are seeing your regular gyn. Hopefully she will know your situation better and have some actual advice to help you! I have heard of missing your surge if it is super short on OPKs. But I only used them for one cycle, and I hated it.

Already back to 5dpo! Got some monist at 7 day for my yi. Had some stabbing cramps earlier and couldn't help but get hopeful. I also made three cheese fondue for dinner since SO has to work late and does not share my love of it. I never end up eating it all, but today I ate every last drop AND 3/4 of the loaf of sourdough (that's 12 ounces of bread I ate!). The scary thing is, I'm still STARVING! It's not like I didn't eat lunch. I even ate my lunch 25 minutes late.

Random: One of my students innocently asked me, "Have you read '5 Shades of Grey'?" HAHAHA he didn't know what the book was just heard it mentioned on the radio because "Love You Like I Do" was playing.

silas - hope you get better answers from your reg obgyn, hope theres something they can do to help. do you take temps? i have read that some ladies lh surge is over and done that quic they miss it on opks but they have o'd and they could only tell from bbt. fingers x'd for you

lol dobby i once saw a granny reading 50 shades of grey on a bus, its an image i dont need grannies having kinky sex uugghh.

well feeling all crampy today ff says its dpo 7 but i reckon its 8 think it just moved it as i wasnt doing any of the other signs like cm. annoying if thats my body saying nope not pg all ready i had a few days left of being optimistic.

does anyone else bbt? got a question for you. if i wake early i take my temp so long as ive been asleep for 3 hrs, thn i use a calculator so all my bbts are at the same time. but today i took it at 2am. then i took it at 7am which is when all my temps are done for and the 7am was drastically lower, but i woke up between 2 and 7 probably every hr as my lil dude isnt well. broken sleep will that make the temps a lot lower than the first one? im guessing it would.

Sunshine-I've noticed that when I have to get up a few times with my little guy during the night then my temp is a lot lower than usual too.

Ah right that's OK then I will carry on using my early temps. Hows your little guy is he feeling better

I temp as long as I get 3 hours. Anything and I skip for the day (which is why I am missing two temps right around O). But I do notice the less I sleep, my bbt is higher but not drastically. I really suggest avoiding calculators. If i wake up at night I take a temp before getting out of bed, write it down, and temp again on time. Usually, my BBT is unaffected BUT I don't get up so =/ I just hear using a calculator isn't good.

On bbt, my temp is up to almost 98.7. Usually I hover around 98.4 post O. Do you think it's because I started my yeast infection treatment yesterday?

Not sure I just googled it and on other forums they said it lowered their bbt so I would see what they are tomorrow if it's the same or higher I would say it's your hormones as yeast meds act quick

I don't bbt ... But I really should start. I have to be at work at 6am and I usually hit snooze for almost an hour before making myself get out of bed. Not sure I'll reach over and take my temp :haha: this is just an excuse ...and I don't have a bbt thermometer.

Ah right that's OK then I will carry on using my early temps. Hows your little guy is he feeling better

He's eating fine, just have really runny diapers, he had 4 in one hour earlier...no gym for me again.

Oh Dobby 5dpo already! :happydance:

I'm hoping to have just the one tww this mth :haha:

Cd4 very light period , and looks like it's about to finish...never in my life have I Had such a light period?! My lefty is still being and quite sore too

Can you imagine what they will be like with a :bfp:

I have 2 sad teens in my house tonight both been cheated on by there boyfriends :cry: bless them, wouldn't go back for the world , not easy being a teen

sticky :dust: for anyone with :bfp: and good luck for any testers :thumbup:
next Sunday I'm going to :sex: as much as possible :happydance: I have 2 mths before dh goes away now :wohoo:

Oh Mummy how horrible for your girls :nope:
I definitely would never go back either - not missing anything there. I hope your girls start feeling better and realize that they are much better off without those scum boys.

Mac, hope the LO is back to 100% soon!

OM, that stinks. All of my boyfriends minus SO have cheated on me. It baffles people and baffles me, but whatever. They are somebody else's problem. The silver lining is your girls found out! I was engaged and literally about to fax the deposit form over for my destination wedding when I found out my ex was cheating. I was able to call them and have them shred the paper before my card was charged. That's when i realized it's a blessing to find out than be with a d***. It's a lot of why I love SO so much. He may be an Aspie, but because he has no fear/ concept of hurting my feelings he is brutally honest. If he were to cheat or even start to think about it, he would just tell me.

This stupid yi medication makes the itching unbearable for like 5 hours. UGABDSJA For funnies since I have so many walmart cheapies (Was this the thread were I posted my cart full of tests?) I POAS and got zilch lol. As to be expected.

OM - hope your girls are feeling better sounds like a few tubs of ice cream are needed.

dobby sounds like you had a very lucky escape, cant believe you found out as you were sorting your wedding!

not feelin as optomistic today. had a lot of cm but i get that before af sometimes. and then i keep getting pressure near cervix in the middle and i just think i get that a few days before af. hate the last few days. first half of tww im like yay got cramps woo hoo temps up, and the next wk i just dread seems to go on forever. got a bfn yesterday and im going to resist poas until day af is supposed to be here... a bar of chocolate is calling to cheer me up

Thanks, Sunshine. :) I think the guilt of lying to me for the rest of my life got to him. Thank God. I am sorry to hear that you think AF is coming but just remember you are out until you're out.

Symptom spotting at 7 dpo: queasiness the last couple of days, irritability (but that's work stress haha), my girls look good (but they usually do before O and then until af shows), bloating... the usual. The not usual but I saw with my last pregnancy: really bleeding gums (although truthfully my oral hygiene care fell to pieces of my m/c, but typically i can expect the front to bleed a little but this is like all over and quite a bit) and really distinct veins near my pelvis (super obvious, super blue). BFNs this morning, nothing to even squint at. But it's still early so not giving up hope just yet! Attached last month's chart and this month's chart. This month's chart was lazy hahaha. I set the cover line and O date. CD 12 seemed too early, but CD 13 seemed acceptable since I have had a lot of 25 day cycles in the past. I also had cramping that day. I just was so sleep deprived any temps I took the days before would have been so off. We're talking one hour of sleep those nights.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-30-06-38-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-30-06-38-11.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2015-05-30-06-38-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-30-06-38-21.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics