5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I got bfn's and AF came - so now just on CD9 of a 37 day cycle. :wacko:
I'll be testing again around June 30. Seems like forever away.

Aww it seems far now, but the 30th will get here soon :)

I'm always peeing on sticks. I have a problem. Lol. But mine is a definite bfn not even anything worth wasting an expensive test. Also a little disheartened as I am having pain pain and my temp dropped .05 this morning into the 98.5 range

Sunshine, can't wait to hear/see tomorrow's update

Lol can't believe your puppy did that.

Oh thought you said dpo 9 sillas, got ovulation on the brain.

Well a little down. I am sure I seen a mega weak keep line and now today's can't see owt even after an hr and that was morning pee so thought there would be something. My temp went down . 1 degrees c but that is not too bad that's hardly anything . My temps are still high and af should be here today as of yet no af cramps. Just hope that it was not a sign of if there was a bean it wasn't a sticky one. Feel bit guilty as I kept getting waves of worry last night I didn't have a very good pg kept having emergency scans and was really stressful I wasn't even on work most of it. And the birth wasn't straight forward and I was worried and thinking did I want to do that again in case I went through that again. Obviously I would it's what I really want but I know it sounds stupid but feel bad for the bad vibes sort of speak.

Well I don't have more tests opk still positive got some coming in groceries being delivered later lol I'm going to try and test tomorrow as hopefully if anything is happening hormones will be stronger then. Think I will just pee on opks throughout the day to make me feel better lol

Hey, don't feel bad. Just remember I had a dream where I flipped out when I found out I was pg and my whole house vs baby thing. It's natural to worry and you are justified. Hugs

Well bfn still I should have waited thought because it was a different brand it might have showed. Got one left. Im Going to try and leave it as long as I can. Still had symptoms today nausea. Keep smelling citrus but super strong makes me ill. Cramps loads of cm no af cramps though so no news is good news I guess. Baby dust to all x

AF was due for you today, right? Got my fingers crossed for you! The smells and nausea are good signs! How long are you holding out? I have one clear blue advanced left and a bunch of first signals. I want to wait it out until at least Thursday to use the CB, but I am so impatient. If I didn't have a staff meeting today, I would go to the clinic to pee for free to satisfy the urge of peeing on a non crap stick. But I don't know if I can make it in before they close. And it'd probably be neg anyway. Going to pee now and so I can have a 2 hour hold at least, I drank a lot at lunch

Well I wanted to start my opk's today but they haven't arrived in the mail yet. :(
So now I am hoping I don't miss O and can't catch it when the test arrive.
CD10 today - so hoping the come in the next couple days at least.

Wishing you two ladies the best and BFPs!!!

yeah im officially late, they say lp can be 2 days out max so i suppose the latest it could be is thurs so im going to use opks to make sure theyre still strong positives and try and hold out until fri or sat as surely it should be something happening then. if that still doesnt work i will buy a digital maybe on mon then to docs tue for bloods. normally after o pain which goes on for a while i have a few days before af pain starts so i should feel something, but my cervix is that tender or the muscles or something there i cant cross my legs without feeling discomfort. well weird. but nothing right now makes me think af is on its way. i wonder if its these cheapies they worked last pg

Aw, boo on the late opks. BD BD BD!!! I don't remember if you temp?

Sunshine, stay hopeful! I'm hoping we just test positive late.

AFM, I had the smallest spotting. I'm wearing pads in case any of my yeast meds leak out throughout the day or night. I had the smallest, lightest pink area and I swear when I wiped I had a little dryish light pink. But I threw it in the toilet out of habit and the second wipe was clean. Not sure if maybe I implanted late or if it's from pushing the applicator in too hard two nights ago. BUT I got some of the oldish frer (stupid comfort grip) and a new BBT. Afternoon temp was only 99.1 so no fever so hoping the high temps at 10dpo are good.

Edit: Waiting on the doctor's urine, but I probably won't get that until like 3 am haha. All my home tests were :bfn: made an appointment with a gyn (mine is, of course, on maternity leave) tomorrow because i'm still "yeasting" as SO likes to say r_r

Edit again: I'm so tired, I just shot a bunch of hydrocortisone up my vagina instead of the monist at. Been on hold for 10 minutes with the advice nurse and can't find anything on the internet. Worst part, when I pulled the applicator out it definitely had blood on it. So I guess I'm out this month.

Oh no hope not! Apparently I was talking to someone and you can still implant up to 9 days sp maybe it's blood fom that. Your temps are still high though so maybe break through bleed

Oh no hope not! Apparently I was talking to someone and you can still implant up to 9 days sp maybe it's blood fom that. Your temps are still high though so maybe break through bleed

Well my opks first thing were still positive but not as dark figured I'd go get some more tests (cheap version of frer) and got bfp. Can't believe it I've ran through all the emotions and although quite terrified am really excited it took a yr and 3 months roughly first time round. It's a faint line but can clearly see it so just got to tell hubby going to do it in person as he will probably be in shock. Hell I'm still in shock lol. With it being faint should I test again in a few days make sure it's dark?

There's my temp drop. 98.19. I did go to bed with wet, cold hair but idk if that would cause a .4 drop. Sigh I was so sure this was our month. First sig and frer both neg. Seeing my gyn to ask about why my yi hasn't cleared, the bleeding, and if my netheryeaya is affected by the hydrocortisone

Congrats!!!! You can of you have a test. I would push for betas at the doctor's over hpts though

Congrats ms sunshine!! Do you have a pic so we all see?? I would definitely test again in at least 2 days and call your doc etc. Are you going to tell him straight out or find a fun way?

Sorry about the temp drop Dobby :hugs:

I'm still silently stalking you ladies and wish you all the best in getting your BFPs!

I got. 4 drops right through mine. I read in this fertility book which I read before first pg that once ur pg ur tips go crazy. I got a bfp my temp went right below cover line I spent days thinking that's it I'm going to mc and nothing. Have you had any more spotting today. It probably could effect ur bbt as u loose ur heat from ur feet and head so I thibk there's a very good chance it would effect it but a temp drop doesn't mean a fall the time from my own experience. Over two days my temp has dropped about. 3.

Sending sticky thoughts ms sunshine!! I am still waiting to stop spotting. It is getting aggravating. Right now my child is sleeping on my lap. We went to Dunkin donuts and he fell asleep on the way back.

Mac, that's adorable!

Sunshine, also sending sticky thoughts! Any ideas on when you'll be booking appointments?

AFM, I have been to the potty 4x today. I'm light headed, exhausted, nauseated, lower back hurts. So basically, PMS lol. Around 11am I wiped and had another small thing of blood. Very light pink and mixed in with my natural juices (for lack of better wording). But nothing on my pad and nothing any other time I have wiped. I've never had this before, but then again everything is normal until it's not normal. I did notice it after rI had some stabbing pain again. Anyway, my appointment is in an hour and a half so I'll have some answers as to what this mystery pain is.

Hey ladies - congrats sunshine!

I am still waiting on opk's in mail. My kids are leaving for grandma's house in AM and then will be gone until Thursday - but I leave on Sat evening for my mom's as well and then come back Sunday evening - so DH and I could be apart during O. Not that I will know either way. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->