• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I'm never getting an IUD again. I hated that thing. It's good that you are letting things happen as they may, you deserve to have everything you want.

Oldermummy, I have the same reasoning for having a #2, if/when something happens to DH and I, we want him to have somebody to lean on.

AF came for me yesterday... so much for my "good feelings" for that cycle!! Onto June!!

I'm never getting an IUD again. I hated that thing. It's good that you are letting things happen as they may, you deserve to have everything you want.

Oldermummy, I have the same reasoning for having a #2, if/when something happens to DH and I, we want him to have somebody to lean on.

I was an only child it's the worst ever
I was determined to have at least 2 children they need to grow up with people there own age o was around adults all the time not ideal really

AF came for me yesterday... so much for my "good feelings" for that cycle!! Onto June!!

Sorry emiloo she got you!

The best thing about wicked :witch: is it's the start of a fresh new cycle

Good luck this cycle hon

I finally stopped bleeding yesterday. I decides to take evening primrose oil this cycle, I got pregnant with X the first time I took it, so decided to try my luck with it again.

Had cm with a tiny pin prick of pink in it fxd it's implantation 6dpo today!

Hey ladies! I'm still waiting for AF (6 days late). Having lots of pregnancy symptoms, but tests are negative. Could have ovulated later than I thought but only time will tell. :shrug:

Ooh I hope this is implantation oldermummy!!

Silas thanks honey me too :happydance:
No symptoms today no sore boobs no twinges :shrug: was excited to see the tiniest pink spot last night and now nothing whatsoever :confused:

Hoping you get your :bfp: silas there's no other way you could be so late!!

Did you have to wait for your :bfp: with your other 2?

:dust:

No I didn't ...got them fairly early but missed my period both times (wasn't TTC with either). I got a faint line on a frer today but doesn't seem to have a lot of color. :( idk. I haven't tried a digi - too nervous.

Maybe implanted later ?

Oh silas!! Post it please for the poas goers amongst us!!

:happydance: hoping this is the start of your :bfp:

Here you go :flower:
I'm always up for extra eyes on these tests :haha:
This is the same test.

Attachments

• 20150519_053541.jpg
    20150519_053541.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20150519_053604.jpg
    20150519_053604.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 21
I see lines on both, and its really faint but has some pink to it ...

I took this one today after 5 hr hold ... its not making me feel any better.

Attachments

• SAM_602144.jpg
    SAM_602144.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 19
Sure I see something try one with fmu over next 2 days or hold till Friday of possible
Good luck :happydance:

Silas, did you test again? Right now I'm just waiting to ovulate.

Hey! Didn't realize this thread was still alive. Sorry!!! Silas, pretty sure I see the line. When are you retesting? FXed.

SO and I haven't had time to BD so we have been all over each other since Thursday. Literally, BDed 10x since Thursday night. He's upped his workout and eating so he's full of testerone. He actually started running out of semen haha. Too bad it's on the earlier end of my fertile period. We might BD tomorrow, but we're hanging out with fam on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->