5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yeah my gums bled when I was pg. Your chart this month looks really good it looks like mine when I was pg think I still have it so will post if I find it. I read if you have three definite levels of temps going up good sign ur pg

My Ovulation Chart

sort of similar with the temp increase at 24 28 and 30

Thanks for the comparison! I'm trying to keep my hopes in check, but the only times I have a bbt of 98.6 is either I'm sick and running a fever later or pregnant.

I had training for my summer camp yesterday. Ugh. 8-5 for things that if they were more organized could have been more like 8-2. Oh well. I have to spend all day working in my classroom, but excited to cuddle up with SO and the puppies for game of Thrones and salem.

I'm tempted to test, but I only have one gold digital leftover. I have my first signals. This is morning 3 I have a 98.6 bbt and yesterday my back was killing me for no reason. I'm not sick, so I feel like all signs point to pregnant with an implant on 5dpo so where the eff is my bfp?! =/

Game if thrones love that show so addicted.

I couldn't get bfp for 2 weeks of being late. Was so annoying. I hope you get it. When is af due? Mine is tue. So will test then only have a few hpts. Did poas opk which I know doesn't mean anythingbut got strong ppositive in fact it was stronger than the main line. Forgot what it's called you know what I mean. I never recovered from baby brain lol. I've got such apressure in my cervix like need to pee pressure which I didn't get in first pg to much later so I don't thi k it's a sign. I dont want to get my hopes up really.

Baby dust to everyone 1st of June tomorrow so hope we get some June bfps! X

I'm hitting my I can watch it or not watch point tbh. I officially stopped caring about half the characters hahaha. But it is a good show.

That sounds good! I had that happen once and ended up getting a positive pregnancy test with the same urine! People said that sometimes that can contaminate but I tried a little mini experiment when I wasn't pregnant anymore to prove that my positive was a true positive. I love your patience!!!

My AF is technically due Friday or 13dpo. So I am still 5 days before. I just have always tested early and last time I tested a day and a half after implantation. But I did have more symptoms and had a ridiculous amount of hcg that pregnancy. So maybe I shouldn't compare everything to that. It just sucks because that time it was 6dpo I felt implantation and 8 dpi I had my pos frer and fr gold digital. And here I am with nothing but BFNs everywhere

Well tested got bfn also did opk and the line is super dark. I thi k it must be hormones around the time for af maybe. Bit more achey not completely like af pain but don't know might turn into it

Well looked at hpt and I'm either going crazy (which is quite possible) or there is an extremely fainting like a shadow where it should be. Maybe I'm going line blind as is know where it should be but when I put it in bright light can't see it only on normal light as in other by window. I keep thinking it's not there and I'm nuts but my eyes go back to it. I took photos don't think u can see it I've even zoomed in on the pic. So don't know. My belly is achey so I will test tomorrow if af not arrived. Today's going to be along day

these are the orig tests and just done another with a super faint line like a shadow so now i am pooping my pants.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 10
sorry for hogging the thread but these are the pics from 2nd test im sure i can see it better here. my temp is still up, i went light headed (but i have had a cold but im not normally like that if im ill and im actually getting better)no af cramps but back ache and a bit achey so i dont know i dont want to get my hopes up. can anyone else see owt :headspin:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
You are not a hog silly. I see it in the second pics of both posts :) Yay! !!

Really I was thinking I'm nuts. I actually sat under the dining table trying to get it out th e light. My son thought it was hilarious. Well going to test tomorrow again I want a clear bfp before I'm excited so glad you seen something. Can't believe it if I am I just excepted it probably didn't work

This is the bs I had to deal with today and yesterday with the new frer comfort grip. Very deceptive line. Yesterday was nothing but indent and today looks like a cruel evap in <5 minutes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-01-06-10-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-01-06-10-12.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2015-06-01-06-10-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-01-06-10-05.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 16
Sorry for quality they are screen shots of pics otherwise the phone won't let me post it

Is there a faint line though could be my phone need to look on laptop have u tried opk? I got a negtwo days ago but very strong opks. Im sure there's a line u sure it's evap? Can see it on left one

I hope you guys have your BFPs. As for me, I am still waiting for my period to end. The whole week it has been light...almost too light for a tampon but needs something, and I hate pads. I don't know if we are going to really try this cycle or not since my doctor visit is the 17th. I am still temping since the more information she has the better. I have our trip to LA next week to keep my mind off things at least.

I can't really tell on the tests ladies - my eyes wont focus properly today or something. :(

I am CD9 and extremely moody. Of course I will just blame that on my DH and not so much on my lady business. I have been in a terrible mood all day and work was horrendous so that didn't help.

Feel like I am over it all right now. :dohh:

There's a definite indent line on my test. It wasn't photographing well and I have to screenshot pictures to post which drastically lowers the quality. I think I tried to line it up with something. But in person you can see it to standing up or an arm's distance. It was pink for about 5 minutes (assuming the dye just pooled) but dried white. It is beyond irritating.

Dunno if this helps. Light enhanced, baby bottle pointer, and zoomed in. Again quality stinks since I can only upload screenshots so this is a screenshot of a screenshot.

Attachments

• 2015-06-01 14.17.18_resized.jpg
    2015-06-01 14.17.18_resized.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
think i can see a line at the top and bit at bottom just middle not as clear. in fact im pretty sure i can. what are you going to do test again in the morining see if you can get a darker line?

ive got one test which i can do in the morning so i hope mines a bit clearer even if its a bfn least i know for def.

mac yeah least if you have your temps it will help speed things up or sometimes you have to temp and then go back again

sillas hope youve chilled out sounds like a pretty bad day, have you tested yet or you holding out for a it closer to af due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->