5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

So glad we are nerds ,haha. Nerd power unite.

Sunshine, sorry to hear about you pulling a muscle or something to that effect moving furniture. Hope you get some relief soon. Loved Mass Effect. I traded the games in then could shoot self in foot for doing that. I liked liara and Garrett quite a bit. Not too fond of Abigail either sunshine. Freya, like from final fantasy 9?

Mac its strange how our preferences change. I love Darth Vader too. I have a button at home that played the imperial march and has his mask breathing towards the end.

You would appreciate these. The Chewbacca one is from Halloween, Boba Fett was a few days ago.

Attachments

• WP_20150726_021.jpg
    WP_20150726_021.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • 635510617253121686.jpg
    635510617253121686.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT MAC!!! He's so adorable too :)

Thank you! I told DH we owe it to the world to make another cute baby.

This made me smile a big goofy smile 😊

Mac, how cute is he?! I love kids in costume. There was a toddler Chun Li holding hands with a toddler Cammy White at EVO. I almost died. Can't wait to hear the names you consider this time. :)

Sunshine, thanks. I think today was a false read from drinking last night. We'll see tomorrow. Sorry about your muscle! Take it easy. I did notice that your ticker said Aidan hehe. I know mass effect, but mine would be from pretty little liars haha

I second flueky's nerdgasm excitement :)

And I am down to 98.01. I should spot today. Sigh. I had this awful nightmare last night, too.

Dobby :hugs: I'm so sorry sweetie. I was really hoping this was your cycle. Maybe you could ntnp?

Technically, this was me ntnp lol. I keep SO out of the ovulating loop. I am going to keep temping until my periods regulate or I get tired of it lol. I might do opks one more month because I have enough leftover for one cycle. Ctgmdnrsrtvhy SO is working from home but he is stressed. I got back from taking my car to get serviced and was surprised to see him up and workin. Tried to cuddle and suggest we go out to breakfast (eating out for breakfast is his favorite thing) and he was like I have too much work. Boooo less work more play!

I'm completely lost on the "nerd" conversation, but your little guy looks so precious Mac!

Just thought I would check in, make sure no one else is pregnant without me knowing ;)

Not yet :) lol thanks for coming back. I get sad when people get their bfps and disappear

Oh hon, I'm definitely not trying to disappear. Been sick and school is starting soon and my baby boy is starting kindergarten!! :(

Plus, between work and trying to keep these two kids active and not bored lol. And I'm always so EXHAUSTED!!

Got sick after dinner last night. While I was puking, ds came up and snuggled next to me. Looking back it was sweet, but I had to call for dh to come get him.

Haha I bet! Have you done your back to school shopping? kinder is so fun

had a poo poo poo poo poo poo day. so bloody glad of negative opk, as im getting o cramps. last night some b*****d tried to break in. they tried the front door. my dog whinned (yeah great guard dog) but was enough for them to change their mind. i walked round the house checked about nothing assumed it was dogs knocking something over. ten mins later i hear voices and a thud at the back and then they smash the front window in. hubby works nights so had to call him and then get police round. they threw a brick and it hit a bin out back from outside the back garden as there is a security light so came in the front and smashed the window with a different brick. pretty sure we know who it is our neighbour we got in with really well then she get this horrible bf and he alienated everyone, they split up 3 weeks ago and all the people he fell out with us and 2 other houses in the area got their windows put through. he is a nut job i really dont know why she was with him at all, never mind for 2 years. hes being questioned by the police and they have the bricks for finger prints so we shall see. the only good thing is my ovaries have not o'd as sooooo not in the mood. (but if i o now it means last month i did o when i originally thought and i was 2 weeks late when i got af as there was nothing wrong with my thermometre so we shall see) i dont mind o'ing tomorrow as house is back to normal finally got rid of the broken glass etc , but plz plz plz ovaries HOLD ON TO THAT EGG!!!!

Silas, so glad for you to cone back and check with us :) I finally got positive opk Monday so I'm in my tww. Sorry to hear you have been so tired. I bet it is hard knowing he is starting school soon. I understand that usually you feel better during 2nd trimester. Your only a month or so away!

Mac that is so cute of your ds. I'm sure he is worried about his mommy. Is he excited to be having a brother or sister?

ohhhh sorry to hear about the temp dobby (just had to scroll back the page lol)

and uuggghh so glad i didnt get ms with my 1st pg i would hate that i just had really bad nausea sometimes more so when i was travelling. i cant cope being sick im worse than a 2 year old lol

Oh man sunshine that sounds like a day from Hades to put it politely. I don't understand some people at all. I'm glad you and family are okay though. I hope they get him and he gets more than a slap on the wrist. I hope you O soon now and catch that egg! ;)

Omg! Sunshine! That is horrible! I am so sorry!!! Your poor dog haha. I always tell myself that I hate to be the idiot that breaks into my house. My dogs may only be 20 and 40 lbs a piece, but they are extremely territorial and know how to use their teeth mercilessly when mommy or our den is threatened. I'm glad they have him in custody. It doesn't seem like a stranger. Breaking windows and being that persistent definitely seems personal rather than a stranger. Some random would have given up with the dog and knowing someone is home. That is such a stinky feeling though. Hugs hugs hugs!

Thanks guys i know o is any day but im having a drink tonight its been a looonnngggg day. The other neighbour is a single mum with 3 young kids and glass every where poor thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->