5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Sounds like you're right and it was a short surge fingers crossed flueky.

It does make a difference when you have feet out of bed i did that a whike ago and it brought my temp right down. Hope it happens for you this cycle dobby shame if you cant ttc or ntnp for 6 months. Hopr it diesnt come to that.

Nothing to report from me few cramps thought i mught o soon but nothing yet. My boobs keep getting really sore i dont know if that means o coukd be soon i dont even get that before af thats why i was so shicked i had it at end of last cycle. Anyone else get sore boibs before o? I moved some furniture few weeks ago and hurt the tendon and it hurt like by my arm put to chest so dont know if its that. Cant tell what it is.

Sorry for awful typing its the small keyboard on my phone lol

Sunshine not sure. Mine haven't been sore but my nipples were SO itchy last night. I couldn't fall asleep. I've read both can be a sign of ovulation or pending. I guess it has to do with the hormones. My opk IC was still negative today. I'm will act as if I had a short surge Monday a.m.

Sorry Dobby. That dip did look really promising!

You are still well above the coverline Dobby. KMFX that your temp was affected by other factors and will be back up tomorrow :flower:

How's your temp today, Dobby?

Any signs of O today sunshine?

Mac how are you doing?

Jbell, I see your ticker. Congrats!

Kksy9b, hope you are well.

AFM, I'm 1dpo today. I don't really plan to symptom spot. I have to work this weekend so that will help a bunch. We BD Saturday through Tuesday daily so we did all we could do and know I just have to wait and see :)

I'm doing well, the fatigue is hitting now and keeping my morning smoothie down is difficult...so I'm normal for 5 weeks. I have my first appt on the 21st. I'm am using a certified nurse midwife this time so don't know if I will get an ultrasound.

I'm not to sure on how midwifery works. Honestly, I dint know how the schedules quite go for ob physician either. Well, I'm glad at least it sounds like things are bearable.

Also I completely forgot to say earlier. My SIL is having a baby boy :) she was initially leaned towards girl but was happy either way. It drove my baby fever to mad levels seeing her ultrasound video

Hey everyone!

Flueky, I agree that it was probably a short surge. FXed! :) and that is exciting for your SIL. I spent all day with my cousin's baby and he is in this shy phase so he snuggles your face so you don't look at him lol

Mac, glad to hear all is well! Excited to see your us when you do get it done.

Sunshine, I agree that sore boobs can be a sign of impending o. :)

Jbell and kk, you two are so sweet. Ty.

idkwtf my body is doing and I'm over it. I tested negative and I have an appointment to dye and highlight my hair today because I kept pushing it back since I had hope to be pregnant each time. So I am going. My gyn's mentality has always been what you do before your have detectable amounts of hcg has little to no effect, so I am going. Because I am not pregnant.

Aww how cute :) It's both fun and painful to be around babies. It can really pull at your "I want a baby and I want it now!" heartstrings. I'm glad everyone seems to think that I just had short surge. I mentioned in another thread too. I know I doesn't mean that I did ovulate but seeing that smiley and it not flashing felt so good. I only got that flashing witch last month. I feel like my body is at least straightening itself out.

Oh I snooped about names last night. Just don't want her to use the name we thought of for a boy. So far we are safe.

Yeah, I spent two hours shopping for the perfect 6 month old toy. Because, as a teacher, it had to be the perfect blend of fun and learning haha. But it felt so good to buy baby stuff and play with him. He is huge! 6 months and wears 18m shirts and 2T pants!

I also hear you on the names! I always wanted to name my son Kai and daughter Kairi. Then, my least favorite cousin named her son Kai! Name stolen. I was not happy. But Aidan and Aria have grown on me. Plus, SO'S family named their kids all As.

Haha, I'm like that with cards, I have to find the perfect one. He is a big baby. At least he isn't malnourished though :)

DH came up with Samuel and I want him to have middle name James. It sounds good with our last name. It is also my grandfather and brother's middle name (James).

As for girl, DH was thinking Serina (from Sailor moon) and I was thinking Jade for middle name. Its a color and a gem like my first name, Amber.

They would both have same initials but that doesn't bother me :)

And those are pretty names you have picked out :)

Aaw, I love them! I love having the same initials as my older brother :). You didn't want to go with Usagi-chan? ;) sorry, I am a sailor moon nerd hehe

No, poor girl would really get it here in the south lol although I may nickname her that lol oh I am total sailor moon nerd too! I used to imagine I was a sailor scout when I was in middle school. 🌙 ;)

Haha yeah I live in SF so you could totally get away with naming a kid Usagi or Mamoru. I love it! I have a Sakura outfit that makes me feel like Sailor Mars hehehe.

That's cool. I never cosplayed but I wanted too. I wanted to dress up as Sailor Jupiter.

She is hands down the best scout :) I have cosplayed twice, two weekend event. Sakura, Ryu, and E Honda. I was going to do it again this year as Zangief and Elena (all street fighter) but decided that ttc was more fun than three days of drunken video gaming.

I don't really live near where they have cool events/conventions. I have always wanted but I always seem to schedule time off and use it to visit family in Wisconsin. I have taken a few long weekends to go to North Carolina, I really love it there in the mountains. Did go to Disney World last year for a week and LOVED it. Ttc can be pretty fun ;)

hey guys no sign of o got a neg opk. worked out and its definitely muscles or ligaments or bit of both as im in soooo much pain. glad im not o'ing i wouldnt be able to bd i am broken lol ive got some good pain killers so just waiting for them to kick in. cant move my arm. its been a bit painful since i moved furniture a few weeks ago and i thought it had gone and now its worse than it was.

that is so weird though my son is called aidan and if he was a girl one of the runners up was aria (im a big fan of mass effect game dunno if you've heard of it but its one of the characters) though hubby wanted abigail..... im not a fan. i quite like freya as well, little unusual.

nice names flukey like the idea that if you lo is a girl you would both be named after gems that quite cute

Our son is Xavier Melvin. DH really liked Xavier and my dad's name was Melvin, so that was easy. I have no clue for this one though. Need to find something unique but not uncommon for a boy and a girl. I used to really like Adelaide Simone, but I'm not so keen on that anymore.

Speaking of cosplay, my husband really wants to join the 501st Legion as a Kashyyyk Stormtrooper. I want to be Sabine. We have been to events around here and our area, and our son... and I mean LOVES Darth Vader, and he used to have a Chewbacca costume.. We are nerds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->