5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Flueky, adorbs. You can absolutely bd in the tww. :)

Mac. Yeah, baby likes carbs haha. A fruit craving would be much preferred. Maybe things will change? If not, you can lose the weight later. Just enjoy yourself

Afm.... I'm already over this menses. Be over!!! I feel like my body is making up for all the weirdly short cycles I have had lately.

Dobby, thanks. We BD last night, so it was kind of a late question. Now I wont feel scared it'll mess up implantation, etc. So, I just had to keep doing my IC opks until the test line was really faint or positive. It was super faint like my cycle day 12 one. I got positive cycle day 21 so I'm feeling reassured my body is back to baseline. I know I'm a little OCD, okay...more than a little. It was gut wrenching thinking I wasn't ovulating. I'm 90% certain I hadn't until now. So I just needed to keep poas til I felt better. Seriously, I plan to stop opks now.

Do you guys know what your mom craved when pregnant with you? Mine craved potato salad. She said she was so scared because I didn't move or kick like my bro (chocolate cravings). I told her she put me in carb coma.

Dobby, I'm nervous to get my old AF, pre-bcp. They were like 8 days with heavy flow majority of it. I hope it's over with soon for you.

Sunshine keep us updated on opks!

Mac, I can't wait for your 1st appt.

Silas, i hope you are doing well.

Kksy9b, I hope you are well.

Sorry for long post. One more thing. I know dreams aren't really a sign but I had a dream I was pregnant and delivered a baby girl. It was hard waking up from that.

Stop peeing on opks haha. I have 12 left so just enough for one more cycle then go for me.

My mom craved watermelon which is funny because in the old Sims you had to eat watermelon to increase your chances of a girl.

But my mom knew about me the night she conceived/before she conceived. My grandfather was moving to the U.S. finally, and he had a visit from his mother saying she would meet him there as a reincarnation. Less than a month later, my mom is pregnant with me. So I was always his favorite. My mom says I am scarily like her personality wise. She also knew she conceived a girl because her ancestors came to her in a dream. She was in her homeland, but it was all barren. She started digging in the dirt and found a ruby (my birthstone). Once she picked it up, the land sprouted into a beautiful oasis and her ancestors appeared beside her telling her that she would have a girl that would reshape her life in a positive way. Couple weeks later, she found out she was pregnant with me after missing one pill. :)

Yes ma'am! I put them up, haha.

I love watermelon!! It makes pee like crazy though.

That is a beautiful story. I believe dreams can having meaning. I think mine was influenced by DH and i talking about once we have #1 when to start #2. I'm wondering if my twin area last week meant, I'd have a girl then a boy. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Time will tell (once I'm pregnant).

flueky i know the feeling when i came off bcp i didnt o for 3 months and i was scared to death you hear stories and tbh i didnt go back on bcp after having aidan i thought if i have an accident thats fine.

opks - god i hate this brand. oh have i said that once or twice lol now its barely there the test line. o pain gone. so i dont know. my temps still low so maybe it was the shock of the nearly break in playing with my body who knows.

ohhh im going to eat watermelon would love a girl, doesnt hurt to try!

Haha you can, but it totally does nothing hehe

Yeah, I have until tomorrow to decide about bcp. I have been hormone free since late 2013. The last time I got off it took months to regulate after a giant cyst. I don't want to go through that again. Poor SO is as snippy as I was during my pms. I have never seen him so stressed at work :(

I love watermelon still, and Ds LOVES watermelon

I'm halfrican so I do love me some watermelon ;)

I decided one last cycle then I quit. Why? I have the opks. I am getting tired of temping, but work starts up soon so that will help. Chinese gender is back to boy hehe. A May due date works out insanely well. One last go then going to full on ntnp.

yeah thats why i would never go back on bcp in case i dont work afterwards each to their own but it stressed me out too much.

awww hope your SO can destress a little dobby ... tbh i wonder if temping adds on stress, i stopped temping when i got pg, i literally did it two days before o and confirmed i o'd and then i left it a while and did a few more to get 18 days of high temps. but i know that i dont sleep properly as i know i need to temp. i think im just going to do a few more cycles of temps so i have a pattern of my cycle and stop. whats your temp like today?

whats your dpo flueky?

well had a few more stabby o pains so i guess its going to be any day now... c'mon eggs

Temping didn't stress me out until this last cycle. I found myself so anxious trying to fall asleep and waking up several times. I think temping to confirm o then stopping sounds good, but I am an extremist. Either i temp the full lp or none of the cycle.

Hope those eggies stop being shy!

Sunshine, I stopped the pill 3 months ago so I guess I was pretty comparable to most ladies I've heard from. What brand of opks are you using? I don't think I'll ever go back on bcp. Oh and I'm counting myself 4dpo today. Hope you O soon, just try not to stress. Like I can lists to that myself, hehe.

Dobby, I'm sorry SO is so stressed. I'd avoid bcp at all costs, especially if you had trouble. I'd just let nature take its course until things are easier for SO unless you end up pregnant. That's just my thoughts on the matter. An April baby would be nice so we'd have same birthday month but if I have May baby my DH will be down with college until fall. So either way.

Mac, hope you are feeling well today! Go get some watermelon lol!

Afm, I'm working. Took a break cause I was close to my home before seeing my next patient. Thought it'd be a nice lunch break to go home and pee at home too!

I love that you come to this site on your work breaks :)

I am loving my last bit of summer. Monday I plan to go back to my classroom and start getting some work done. I want it cleared out and re-organized by my first teacher work day so I can just conference with my team. They do love to talk. Hehe.

I have to admit it is nice getting back to some higher intensity workouts without worrying if I'm messing with implanting or a bean. Today's classes were hula for an hour followed by a 30 minute intensity ab workout :) Tomorrow is zumba then yoga for my easy Sunday.

Haha, yeah it's nice to check on things if I get a break.
Hope it doesn't take long to get it all sorted. I used to be pretty religious about gym then I met DH and I got out of my habit. I'm out of shape but not overweight. I like walking though. Taking in the scenery.

i used to work out for an hour and half nearly every day. have tried working out at home but i do press ups he either tries to get on top or goes underneath to pull faces at me when i go down for the press up he thinks its hilarious. sit ups he tries to sit on my stomach. hes like a personal instructor trying to make it more difficult. ive got a dance aerobic dvd which he does a little dance too. tbh it took me ages to loose the baby weight because of my hormones took ages to settle but now i just do yoga and pilates a few times a week.

I love working out and have kept up my workouts since my morning sickness is in the evening. I lift (not heavy) and do cardio (jogging, elliptical) 3 times a week, Zumba twice a week and yoga and a barre class. My gym is awesome for childcare, only an extra $25 a month and I get 3 hours a day. That is my only time without ds and it is nice since I am a sahm.

Well, I'm fat. Haha. And I don't work out aside from a physical job and walking. I'm so out of shape it isn't funny. I have no excuses, other than laziness. :haha:

Love it! I don't work out at home. The dogs get in the way. I go to the UFC gym and do classes there. :) Silas, nw. I used to never work out until krav. But I did krav as stress management more than to be in shape. Once my ex injured me, I couldn't do it anymore. Throw in the slow down in metabolism that women in my family get at 25/26 and hello 15 lbs in 8 months. I also packed on a lot of fat. SO says my body is still hot, but I have strategically not been fully naked or do the suck lol. I just don't like looking in the mirror anymore and I used to love it.

I have lost 13 lbs in about 2 months (give or take some there) and I just cut out soda and cut back on carbs. But 3lbs of that loss has been pregnancy nausea related, I do believe. Can't eat much, and feel crap if I do. But the last 2 days cantaloupe has been a huge hit so I have been munching on that.

Dobby, I'm sure you are still hot. I've got what some describe as athletic build. Tall, broad shoulders and hips. Even at my fittest I never looked like a bean pole. I used to believe I was fat cause I never looked like those girls. Took me awhile to accept myself. My grandmother body shamed me as a little girl.

Silas cantaloupe sounds yummy too :)

I used to train Brazilian jiu jitsu but then I got pregnant and I had to stop. I just workout when it is convenient for me at a regular gym. Now with not being able to eat at night, I'll be able to lose weight again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->