5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yeah you could definitely use a drink after that ordeal!

So, on my day off yesterday I kept doubting myself and CB advanced digital opk. I have tested everyday and I take pics. My IC opk was the darkest Sunday, and has been getting lighter since. So I'm finally feeling quite confident I did have true blue surge.

I've been thinking since I missed it with the IC, I may foot the bill and pay for the CB advanced digital opk. Hope its not necessary though. 2dpo and looking forward to August 15th as I should have AF or BFP by then. I may lose will power and test earlier though.

So...don't eat a salad if you think you may get sick...it isn't pleasant.

Flueky, here's to hoping you don't have to upgrade to the advanced because you get your bfp this cycle! And because they are mad expensive ugh, but I will say having the extra days heads up is nice.

Mac, you poor thing! I saw your nausea post the other day as I stalked the first tri forum which is like my new hobby hahaha. I like to look at people's ultrasounds. But yeah :( Are you taking anything for it from the doctor? Have you tried any preggo pops or things? The only thing that helped me was snacking all day on bland stuff. If my belly was not empty but not full, I was ok. Hugs! But it is just proof that a miracle is growing inside of you. Not that you don't already know how it all goes :)

So I went to my pound class tonight after avoiding it since my second temp dip. We do a lot of lunging and oblique work, so I was hesitant to do it if I was implanting since I read somewhere that those kinds of exercises can cause uterine contractions. Man, my body was hurting!

Overanalyzing, but my spotting looks like death. It's has this clots that don't look like clots they look like tissue and they are this really nasty brown color that is almost black. Like, I actually thought it was straight black so I (gross) smeared it on toilet paper. I feel like my IUD totally screwed with my lining. Or maybe it is super old tissue from my mc. I know I had issues getting it all out. AHFUAGFUABgu so gross

Oh Dobby, bless your heart. Maybe you should see GYN if it happens more , or at least call. I don't know a lot about IUDs or miscarriages. I hope whatever it is/was it is over and your body just took longer to expell and make you ready to conceive.

Mac, ugh, that sounds gross. I hope ms subsides.

My gyn thinks I'm nuts. She (and about 4 other gyns hahaha I played the mom says no so go to dad while she was on maternity leave) have looked at my uterus probably every two weeks from the time I got my IUD out to Juneish. According to them, my uterus looks fertile and healthy. How the heck a uterus can look fertile I really don't know, but they said it so it must be true. The last few times I didn't ask about the tissue, but I do remember when I was first scheduled to get my IUD I wasn't allowed to because I had so much tissue left inside. He said it was hanging out by my cervix, so he was confident it would come out on its own but he did pull on it to see if some would come out. It did. Not without pain. Two weeks later, I saw my regular gyn but a new glob of tissue was there. She actually went ahead and pulled it out. So painful!!! And then she put iud in anyway despite their being tissue. She said it wasn't enough that it couldn't come out with the iud in or something. I think I got the all clear at some point the more I think about it. But who knows. I'm just ranting.

Ps bands don't work, ginger ale hasn't worked, Prego pops haven't worked. Ginger tea works a bit but I hate the taste. I don't have an appointment until the 21st. Last time this went to about 16 weeks. Right now I'm wondering how I can be so bloated if I can't eat anything.

Nooooo :( wish I had a magic solution for you. Can you get in sooner to get something for the nausea? Or are they not willing to do that.

Sounds painful Dobby!

Surely if you called mac they could prescribe you something or see you sooner.

Bananas is good have you tried them mac.?

Ouch!! Just crossed my legs and shivered lol hope you're all right dobby.

Not happy. Going to check anf do anoyhrt opk later pretty sure its positive. Hubby grumpy had one argument. Having nive lunch out though so hope it helps the mood. Its noy ideal but i dont want to be out this early woukd depress the hell out of me. Hoping alchol works to get the mood going tonight. Wish me luck

Oh I'm fine. I just whine a lot haha

Sunshine sorry you argued! Drinking is so hit or miss sometimes haha. I'm better off trying to catch SO when he takes his pre-workout. It makes the blood flow and part of his pre workout routine is to go take care of the boys so he is not distracted by them lol. I have a 50/50 shot then. Some days he is like no bd before gym it is exhausting and some days it is on like donkey Kong haha. I hate being on my period.

alcohol worked woop just got to check my opk again later so its clear but if i am going to o at least i have a shot. hes been exhausted all week coming up to his break so i havnt bd at all so would have been out for sure. phew. im sure i must be as i had a sharp stab in my ovary as if it was a needle so its a good tell tale sign but not really had any cm

does this look like positive opks? i know it needs to match up, the one on the right has faded as it was earlier the left is new but to me it looks like it could but these opks do the colour but it is speckled patchy so it makes me doubt (especially after last month). have to say im also debating on getting a monitor these opks confuse the hell out of me lol i wish there was an easy way or was one of the lucky gals who get loads of cm so you just know. i would normally o in about 6 days so it would be early again, o pain ties in with it being now... driving myself nuts... if i line up the test line with the other opks control line it does look the same. i wish i had got another brand of opks :shrug::nope::wacko::brat:

Attachments

• opk 1.jpg
    opk 1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
Hmmm they don't quite look positive to me. I like the monitors/ digital ones for that exact reason. No guesswork. Just infuriating smiles that do not only blink for two days

Sunshine, those don't quite look positive yet.

I can't stop eating...I finish something and I'm hungry again. I know I'm hydrated... but I'm gonna gain so much weight.

lol yeah i have to do something opk lines are annoying. well has to be imminent o cramps are stepping up so any day now least im in the running . i miht get some of those cb digis and opks and use the digis when i think im o'ing so i dont waste too many theyre soooo expensive but better than going blind looking at lines lol

FXed sunshine!

Mac, that sounds both awful and amazing. What kinds of food are you eating?

I m craving mac and cheese and pasta dishes like no other. Last time it was all fruit all day long. I need that craving back.

Sunshine, it looks like they are not quite positive. I had the cheapy wondfos from amazon then started CB advanced digital. I think most ladies like the plain CB digital though. I like the advanced cause I use fmu, way more convenient to me. Also, I would have missed surge. I took pictures once test was ready so I could flip through my album. My DH thinks I'm hilarious having my tests recorded in my phone like that ;)

Mac, it'll be okay. Baby is probably very hungry after your nausea and vomiting.

Dobby, those flashing smileys are incredibly infuriating, no?

AFM, I'm enjoying get done with work early. Stopped at Chick-Fil-A and got a salad, yummy :) I'm working the weekend and it should be a good distraction from tww.

So I have a question? It looks like its okay, but I thought I would ask......is it okay to :sex: in tww? DH will go crazy! He must have high testosterone. Alright, I'm embarrassed now 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->