5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Opk still the same. Ugh, I need to learn patience. Maybe meditation lol

We :sex: last night. It helped cause I was feeling down about things. So I decided I would use up my CB advanced digital opk. I had open circle this weekend. Got a solid (non-flashing)smiley this morning :)

I'm sorry Dobby :hugs: :cries:

How many DPO are you again?

9 lol but that secondary dip on 7dpo had my hopes up. I feel nothing like nothing at all so thinking I am out.

Still early sweetie. Wait a couple days if you can but this is too early to count yourself out :dust:

You are sweet. I only have 4 tests left and I refuse to buy more. 1 frer, 1 fr gold digi, and 2 cb weeks. AF is due Fri or Sun depending on if we go back to 12 or 14 lp. Debating whether or not to skip testing tomorrow.

I would skip tomorrow. I know its hard, who knew how addictive peeing on sticks was

I didn't get mine until 11 dpo for my first and 11 dpo for this one

Hugs. Ty. My first two I didn't test until my missed period. The last one I got my bfp the night of 9 days past sex (Which would match up with tonight) but I had symptoms starting Saturday.

I wouldn't be down hearted. I gave up the month i got my bfp and when i got it i looked back and realised i had no spotting or cramps no ms no sore boobs or back i would have thought it was mid cycle so you really can never tell

Ohhh Dobby I'm stalking you! FX for a BFP this cycle!

Ty. I'm nauseated at the idea of going to bed. I feel like tomorrow's temp could make or break this. I have a cramp like I have been biking too long on my lower right, but I haven't worked out in days. Super weird

Hmmm, that is strange. FX, Dobby! My wondfo yesterday wasn't quite positive. I'm going to test wondfo later this afternoon. It was the darkest ever though. So I imagine ovulation is imminent. Although, I know technically temping would be ideal for confirmation.

FXed you O soon! What did the cb stick look like when you pulled it out?

Afm, I am down another .1 degree. I can lie to myself and say it is because I left my feet uncovered and the window next to my bed open, but the reality is I am probably just out. My timing was bad. I just thought that second dip meant something. Sigh. SO has to get three certifications for work which means working 10 hours at the office then 2-4 more at home for the next 6 months. So I guess I'll be going back on bcp or pulling out

I didn't even pay attention. I actually almost forgot to pee on it. Wish I'd peed in a cup instead. Oh well. If not positive later today I will just act as if my surge was caught in a.m. Monday and was short.

Oh Dobby, I hate to hear that. That sounds really rough for SO. I hope things work out one way or another. Maybe just pull out and live dangerously ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->