5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Ugh was on first page not the last lol cad def see it looks more at the top though

Lol yeah the saga continued. AF is due Tuesday so if she doesn't show by then I may ask for blood work. I am concerned because I have cramping by my left ovary (history of bad cysts over there) and spotting since 8-9dpo. But I agree the line looks top heavy

Well hope af doesnt show..maybe it ib with cramping i had some cramping last time. Least over there your docs check you out pretty quick so you can find out for sure. But ur temps do look promising

Idk I am so confused. Bfns this morning. Nothing to even squint at. I'm so over my charts and my body.

So I had my first chemical last week. I'm just trying to be positive that it can happen.

Dobby hope you can get things figured out :hugs:

Sunshine how are doing?

Flueks hugs so sorry to hear that :(. But you are so right it happened and we are stepping in the right direction. Next step is a sustainable pregnancy hugs

Afm my body is dumb

So sorry flueky its heart breaking ive had 2 thats why i dont test early id rather not know. Big hugs.

Any more.news with u dobby. Ur temps make me thing ur pg so confusing about ur test though.

Well im out hubby is too sore to try he said def next cycle. Though hes washed the bloody car today so dunno makes me wonder if he cant be bothered. Probably anxiety talking. Says we will def be ok next cycle. Im just trying to eat well my bloods are booked for 2nd aug i should be 8dpo is that ok do you think?

Just a thought flueky i have heard that ladies who have chemicals have a high chance to conceive the following cycle. I was half hearted for trying after it happened to me but if you are able to might be worth it.

Mac and silas dont know if you still read hope your lo are ok.

How are you kk how far are you.

Well i guess its just us 3 left for trying so it has to happen soon guys. Really hope you get some good news dobby.

You know i think this thread has been going over a year now lol

Maybe boy of anxiety and dtd is a bit more intense than household chores if he's doing it right ;). Sorry to hear. SO agreed to try but I am going on vk.

My temp finally dropped. Still just barely spotting. I'm sure she will show up right in the middle of my field trip though

Aw sorry to hear that. At least hes agreed to ttc now. Well im out this month but sept is my birthday so am hopeful for some good news.

Where are you going on vk hope you have a good time

The weekend after next. We can bd cd 11 but I leave CD12-19 so unless I o early on 12/13 (happens but not often) I'm f^ed

Hoping sept brings good news for us both hugs

dobby seen your chart hugs well hope you o early u have a chance so long as its within 7 days as the max from what ive read so hope you have good timing. confusing about your tests look a faint positive has that happened before with that brand? were they ic's?

hope you are doing ok flueky

Thanks. They were ics. Shrugs. Tbh going by symptoms I think I may have had a cp, but I'm not one to label stuff cp unless it's a clear bfp. Rather just not get into that head space. Hoping for an early O as well. All my bfps had O day timing (some also had O-2 or 0-3) and having the O-2 this time and not catching sucked. We'll see I guess. I may use advanced digitals this month to be sure I at least start my estrogen surge before I leave

Are you on ur break yet dobby do you know if you o early yet? Fingers crossed for you.

Bloods on tue for me af probably mid to end of next week. I hate needles. I should be over it the amount i had in labour and afterwards i always think im stupid but i hate the build up.

Hope you are doing ok flueky.

Sunshine hope for good results on your bloods. Has AF shown? Oh and I can never look when I'm stuck with a needle, it helps me relax cause if your muscles are tight/tense it hurts more.

Dobby hope you enjoy your vacation :)

AFM I'm pretty sure I'm 1dpo. I'm okay with either outcome. I'll be leaving for a trip next month and I would love to ride the rollercoasters:) but I'll be delighted if I'm pregnant so it's a win win to me. Well I'll peek back when I can :)

fingers crossed flueky. are you going to test early or wait until you are late?

well had bloods done not sure when i will get results probably going to ring on fri see if they are back yet.

no af yet - looking forward to af as hopefully trying next cycle. i am also really happy to say i have lost 12lb started a new diet just over 2 weeks ago as wasnt getting anywhere with a low calorie and its working. my bmi is overweight not by a lot im now 9 stone 9 or 63kgs so i want to loose 9lb but even if it is just a bit more i will be a good bmi which should help with ttc. the weight dropped quickly at the beginning and now its at about 2lb a week up to yet so its encouraging.

Sunshine probably if late, I hate BFNS. I don't really want a super squinter and then worry about progression either. Oh and way to go on weight loss. I could stand to lose some, but I've been lazy and it's so dang hot outside, ugh. Disney is going to kick my arse next month.

Sunshine hang in there! That is typical of weight loss. Plus you really only want to be losing up to 2 lbs a week anyway. I'm packing it on but going to start. New exercise program after a week at home :)

Fluek I agree the whole there or not there thing sucks. Enjoy Disney!!!

Afm O come late but she likes to do that. Early then late. I geared up to O but I guess the stress of traveling then I got sick from the food then j took a Dramamine delayed it so I Oed yesterday.

only news with you flueky?

dobby sucks about late o typical eh? are you still in with a chance?

afm well everything sucks. had my bloods done and it says low progesterone shows i didnt o. grrrrrrrr hate my body it sucks so much. so i dont know. waiting for my doc to ring me about what happens next. i will be honest, i didnt use opks or do bbt as i am not dtd so didnt see the point, and af is still a no show so if i od maybe i od late and thats why bloods saying that. or maybe its a one off. im going to ask for more bloods and do it properly. i do o as my temps go up but maybe progestrone is low after that maybe thats why ive had 2 losses. i should be grateful ive had 1 child but i just know i wont be happy. hubby says ive probably got the days wrong and i shouldnt have relied on an app. hes right but also he doesnt want me to be down and miserable when they could be a problem. least hopefully if there is something wrong they can help. hope it doesnt mean my eggs are on the way out (im 36 this yr) wish i had the blood work done months ago when i first asked but the other doc said i should wait until new year

Dobby sorry about being delayed and fing up this cycle. I hope SO still wants to try next cycle:)

Sunshine yeah I would temp and then go for bloods 7 days after O. I hope that you get your bfp soon. You are not too old nor your eggs too old my dear :)

AFM temps sky high at 6dpo for me. Trying not to SS or anything though.

Lol thanks flueky. Yeah i have to have more bloods. My progesterone level was a 3 so was super low doc thinks it was bad timing. Lets hope so.

Good luck flueky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->