5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I haven't been on here I forever. I'm trying to catch up. Congrats to you KK!

I hope everybody is doing well.

As for me, Sabine is a high maintenance baby. She is on the boob all the time it feels like, she is smiling, cooing and so active when awake. Xavier loves his baby sister, which is a relief.

Ur temps look good flueky hope you get your bfp.

How is everyone?

Still not in tww hoping to see a pos opks soon. Seems to take forever to get there

Sunshine thank you, I hope so too. Oh and yes waiting for O is worse than the tww in my opinon. Hope you get to tww soon

I'm pretty sure I've ovulated but not sure when, haha! So far I've experienced cramps and nausea, and I never get PMS until my AF arrives, so this is strange. CM is pretty much non-existent right now, too. Not sure I'm going to be successful this month. :(

Ren- MS has hit and is pretty brutal and the bloat is real...but otherwise i'm doing well :)

flueky- how was the car show? Chart is looking good so far! will you test early or wait until AF is missed?

dobby- how are you doing hun? my mom was over with all 3 of her pregnancies (3 weeks, 2 weeks and 10 days) and you tend to follow your moms pattern from what i understand. I went 12 days over with DS and just feel destined to have late babies :) My doctor will intervene at 2 weeks otherwise it's up to us. I wanted to let DS bake a bit longer since he was on the smaller side and give myself a chance to go into labor naturally (which i did the night before my scheduled induction). I'll do the same this time around unless there is a reason to get them out earlier.

mac- glad to hear from you! thats so cute that your LO loves his sister so much!

sunshine- totally agree that waiting to O is way worse than the tww. hope it shows for you soon :hugs: how is your husband doing? i feel like its been a bit since you've updated on him (sorry if you have)

fyren- good luck to you!

Fyren good luck.

Kk, thanks, temp dropped but I didn't get enough sleep so who knows. I do think AF will be coming soon as I'm cramping too.

hope your temp goes up flueky

hope the ms passes kk - eating bananas used to help me

well ive had a really poo day. one of my dogs poorly hes had issues and a string of health problems and having to have him put down. we've kept him going as long as we could im absolutely heartbroken. i cant even look at him and we cant get it done until next week.

anyway hubbys doing ok we've moved house and things are looking up. what is annoying is hes stopped taking his meds uuggghhhh! he says he feels better but every doc will tell you not to stop when you feel good. but hes ok hes not as calm as he was but hes a lot better i think the move to the new house has helped.

anyway finally got a pos opk dont think ive od yet as ive not had my pre o dip but glad its happening soon sooooo bored of waiting

Kk sorry I forgot to respond. Have had some hectic days lately. The car show was so small but we still had a good time. I'm testing tomorrow as AF should have for sure shown up by then.

Sunshine my temp doesn't usually dip on O day. I'm kinda weird like that. Oh and glad DH is doing better. I hope your dog gets better too.

I removed my two high temps in the proliferative phase so my coverline wouldn't be so high as I think those temps were off anyways. No sign of AF so far. I hope she stats away for 9 months.

Wow those temps are good flueky whats your usual lp you must be about 13 dpo right? When do you plan on testing?

12 days usually. I had 13 day once. So if I don't start today I'm definitely late. :)

How is everyone? I see your update flueky hope your ntnp approach brings you an unexpected bfp they always say when you stop trying bam it happens.

Hows your bump kk

hi sunshine! how are you doing?? Sorry for the late response. it's been one thing after another the last few weeks and i've barely been on bnb. working on getting all caught up now.

things here are going well. i am nauseous and exhausted but its to be expected and is comforting knowing all is going as it should. it's been a lot different so far than with DS and what worked with his pregnancy to help ease everything doesnt work at all this time. My first appointment is on monday and i am very anxious to hear or see (if she can't find a hb on the doppler in the office) our little one.

flueky- i hope that a more relaxed approach will bring you your bfp :hugs:

dobby- hope all is well hun

hope everyone else is doing great as well and enjoying the weekend :flower:

The appointment went great! She did an U/S in the office rather than trying the Doppler because I'm so early. We got to see that beautiful flicker of a heartbeat! It was a pretty blurry image and because my bladder was empty, we couldn't get a super clear picture. When I get to the computer next, I'll upload what we have but its really just a little blob lol.

Aww glad it went well.do you guys donthe gender scan at 20 wks like over here?

Well im out before ive even od this cycle. Hubby was dragged by a machine in work broke 3 ribs amd a calopsed lung (only slightly) so no ttc this cycle at least. Just thankful its not worse. Though he didnt see the funny side when i said he will have to provide a plastic cup sample lol

Aww glad it went well.do you guys donthe gender scan at 20 wks like over here?

Well im out before ive even od this cycle. Hubby was dragged by a machine in work broke 3 ribs amd a calopsed lung (only slightly) so no ttc this cycle at least. Just thankful its not worse. Though he didnt see the funny side when i said he will have to provide a plastic cup sample lol

Holy moly I'm glad he's OK...

Aw thanks me too. He is staying in hospital until mon but at least he doesnt need an op unless he gets worse.

Sunshine yeah that's be nice, I just want to relax a bit about ttc and enjoy the summer and hopefully enjoy Disney at the start of September. Oh sunshine I'm so glad he's okay, could have been so much worse.

Kk, glad to hear baby is doing well :)

AFM, I think I'm going to do opks just so I can have tentative O date so I know when to expect AF. It's been a terrible week, but life will go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->