5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Well my softcups arrived they look like gigantic condoms bit worried they will get stuck lol.

Well think i o end of next week if im on time. Me and hubby had stupid argument he said he doesnt want to try any more he feels trying as a massive pressure but he will be happy if i get pregnant. Cant win really i hide my opks he has no idea when im going to o. Just wish he was excited as me. He wants to stop trying in the next yr so its putting a massive pressure on. Hes 42 and doesnt want to 45 changing nappies so if its to happen he wants it to be asap. So im going to have to try anything. Bloods should be done this cycle so at least will know if theres any problems. Its annoying. He wants the baby without the trying. Ugh.

Oh sunshine. Hugs. I feel like a lot of TTC long term men are like that. I think not sharing the opks is good. That's what I did with SO. I take them when he is out or before he gets up. He has no idea, other than secondary signs, when I am Oing. It helped alleviate a lot of his stress and anxiety.

And lol about the soft cups. I almost got them as well but I yourubed a review and even though she swore by them, I was like nope! Now that I see it helllll no.

Been reading about the softcups i only got 8 debating trying it tomorrow after my birthday bd lol got another week to o time little dreading this one as hubby in work next week first time since accident and if he gives me the im tired routine i may freak so im really going to a have to play it cool. Hes on a 2pm to 10pm shift so will be a case of bringing him a coffee and not letng him escape til the deed is done lol i just want o to be here already want the bloods done with its just weighing on my mind. Just has taken the excitment a little him saying he doesnt want to try. Ive had 2 losses since ttc no 2 and with the risk of sounding 3 it just wouldnt be fair to stop trying when its happened twice and its been taken from me. His face lights up when i tell him im pg so i know he wants it but without the hassle. Maybe i should turkey baste lol

Anyway thats my rant over with. How are you ladies?

Awww hugs. Hopefully he won't be too tired. If he is, whip out the lingerie and go get him cowgirl!

I'm the opposite I've been getting it every night and I'm tired! Ugh I don't even enjoy sex anymore. r_r i'm also in a mood because it's almost a year to the day of when I conceived the twins

Aww hugs. So sad. I should have had a baby in march so i know what u mean its total s***. I just hope we all get lucky soon and get another bfps. Ones that are super sticky.

Well got my first pos opk its not darker its the same colour and i just had a drink so i imagine it to be darker. Might do another to make sure but quite happy he cant so no to bday bd lol

Know what u mean sometimes it becomes forced. As like that when we were ttc no 1and then easter weekend we give up got drunk done the deed and got pg. Crazy.

We did used to have sex a lot more before our son but hes older and more tired so its more me initiating it he doesnt always say no but i know he would sometimes rather sleep lol hes got such a physical job so i cant blame him but i do miss the old days.
Are u in the tww?

How are u flueky hope ur having fun at disney

Yay! Usually that's it the start of my surge. I bet by this afternoon/evening it'll be glaringly positive.

I'm waiting for a peak. My opks are still negative and today is day three of flashing smiles. My opk is nowhere near dark enough to signal a peak today though

Yay dishey!!!

Well my opk was abrely there so egative dont get it. Think ive had tvis before ive had a weird surge and i didnt o for a few more days..i have no ewcm and shouldnt o until fri. Just got me really excited earlier lol i have had some really bad o cramps though

Hm that is odd. But I think mine used to do that. Get dark then go light then get dark then positive. So hopefully you are right and O is just around the corner!

Oh and moon cups...... ugh..... tried got it in but terrified of letting go therebreally isnt anything to help u get it out. I have mooncup and that scared me but it was longer so at least u would be able.to reach it soft cups are even scarier. Dunno gonna google it and decide if to give up on that or not

Never heard of a moon cup lol. From what I researched in college, the sperm that leaks out is junk anyway. It's the sperm with weak mobility or high deformities that can't make it through the vagina to the cervix. So honestly saving them isn't doing anybody any favors because A- they probably can't make the rest of the journey and B- if they did is that really the sperm someone wants to conceive from? My twin brothers were ivf from my stepdad's best sperm and my mom's grade A eggs... You can definitely see the difference between us and them lol

But I do have friends who swear by soft cup

Yeah i think im leaving soft cups i thought itmwoukd be easier to get ot i dont have really long fingers and i would die if i had to see a doc to get it out lol

So my opk is annoying had 1 pos 3 neg yesterday did 1 this morning at 10 so wasnt fm and looks pos as its same colour i think. I havnt had ewcm i dont always get it thats another reason i used to take red clover (im not at the mo). And i havnt had my pre o dip. I have an upset stomach which i gt sometimes at o and lots of cramps. Its annoying. Does it look pos? Im goig to do another before lunch see what its like. Hubby is having his back to work interview right now so dont even know if hes in work tonight so bd might not be possible. We havnt dtd since last o because hes achey with his ribs so i have read a lot of his sperm might not work properly so was hoping to get a few more days rather than 1 shot at it. Tmi but i didnt get a lot of leakage in fact barely any so hoping thats a good sign

Attachments

• 20160905_101129.jpg
    20160905_101129.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1
Haha I'm sure ER doctors have seen worse things stuck up women's who ha

That is positive. I have had that a few cycles where I get one positive with fmu then it goes negative, but the next day I get positives all day. O seems to correlate with the all day surge (day after that). So hoping you get some bd tonight or tomorrow!

Wish I could join you. My opks suck and still reading high. Really unamused =\. I started a second reader because at this length the first is useless.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Well had done anothet and its neg i think its postive think there was ewcm not sure. Hopefully willbd in morning. Doc has signed him off 1 last week as his pain meds have been reduced so hes no excuses now theres no work for a week lol so should be in with a chance

Well fingers xd to us all

Think i od today more pos opks and ewcm.

Looking forward to hubby being at work he had been completely misrable last few days. I think he needs to go back on anti depressants he just stopped taking them but thats a massive argument if i bring that up. Only thing is aidan starts nursery (dont know what you class it as over there) but im dreading it hes only doing 4 days and mornings only but i panic about the usual stuff but also about him getting ill and stuff. I want him to have the new meningitis vacinne before he started ideally but we are on a waiting list. So i wiuld have liked the last few days before he starts stress free and fun but hubbys stressed and miserable about going back to work on mon. Its understandable on one hand but its doing my head in a bit

On the plus ive got my 2nd load of bloods booked in for a week tue so just hoping to confirm o before i go for them

I'm sorry :(. I wish I had some advice but I get not being able to bring up that topic. Hopefully once he is back and work and into his routines he will feel better.

Yay for ewcm! I Oed yesterday afternoon/evening so we aren't too far off!

What's the bloodwork for again?

Think i have low progesterone and possible pcos. Had a test when i was in early.20s and he said i had hormone imbalance. 10 yrs.later i was told i had pcos but they cant see how they know so either my notes were mixed up or i have it. But my orig doc never said pcos.

Well pretty sure i od today still pos opk no ewcm but today and yesterday i had temp dip. Hope i bd enough he hurt himself so cant bd today his ribs still hurt him sometimes. Am hoping its enough. I always feel.like its not enough if we dont bd on the day of o

Well at least we are in the tww thank god seems to take forever lol

Hoping to see that temp jump tomorrow! Sorry hubs is hurting. I understand the whole not wanting to miss O day. I feel the same way. But really o day only has a 5% conception rate supposedly. So FXed this is our cycle!

Wow really is there a particular time thats best?

Well my temp is up egg is on its way hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->