5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Thanks ladies with him I never know until it's game time whether he is in or out. The timing was 0-6 and O+2 so it's not even worth chatting or testing this cycle. Just going to ride it out.

Sunshine I am glad they are starting to do your bloods so hopefully you get the answers you need to get that bfp soon!

Flueks keeping everything crossed!

Well you never know dobby. Hipe you have some luck you to flueky. Afm waiting waiting waiting. No af and its late. Id normally be bouncing crazy but since there is no chance of being pg it is just annoying since we should be trying this cycle. I will never have been so happy to see af when it starts lol i am practically willing it to happen but ive not even felt cramps.

Well weird update yesterday had o pain like sharp stabs just presumed it was af going to start had ewcm but inget that sometimes before af. Today had even more ewcm done an opk and positive. So hubby managed to bd (poor guy had to take painkillers before bless him lol) so maybr i had super late o. I sometimes get pos opk right before af so will see. O pain has gone today but i have stings in my boobs which i sometimes get around o. Guess i will see in the next few days. Going to start bbt tomorrow so at least i will see if the temp drops and if it doesnt i can re do my bloods. Hope it is a late o

Thanks guys. 9dpo today temp still Hugh but not as high as it was. I'm not having any symptoms other than tired, been a rough week and it's been hot and humid. I'm thinking AF will come next week. Meh, come on rollercoasters and alcohol :)

Dobby did you have a good vacation?

Sunshine I vote a late O, I don't tend to get ewcm during LP so awesome on getting a BD session in :)

Sunshine that is odd. I get positive opks as well before AF but not o cramping or ewcm. Good call dtd in case. I was just about ask how hubs was :(. Sorry to hear it still hurts

Lol Flueks I love you. Definitely been in that guilty mode of wanting AF to show just do I could run to that champagne in the fridge because I am just over the tww.

It was meh. The cruise this time ducked. The staff was awful. Wildlife did not meet my hopes so definitely going to have to put Alaska back on the to visit list

Hey ladies!! So glad to read up and find all of you are doing well. I've honestly not been posting much on BNB at all lately. Need to catch up badly!! Still crossing my fingers for each of you for your BFPs!!

well no af guessing a very late o. no idea if that is normal. opks still dark but not positive so im guessing there has been a surge. think we dtd at the right time. just worrying never had that happen it will be like a 55 day cycle or something. most its ever been is 40 days. not even been able to do bbt last few days, my son wet his bed one night so woke up in the night, next night as his mattress was still drying off he was in our bed, and you guessed it he wet that too. after that ive had really bad dreams waking up. last night was that bad apparently wokeup screaming and was pushing hubby as if he was attacking me lol he nearly had a heart attack. no idea what that was about so really no idea if ive od or not. decided im not going for bloods next week as i dont want to go and ive not od and to get a wrong result as it would be too stressful.

hey silas hope your lo is doing well. have you fully recovered now, you had to have surgery right?

sucked your break wasnt that good dobby

how are you flueky

Well, Lydia is now 5 months old and rolls, scoots and chews!! My baby isn't such a baby anymore. Enough to make you consider another. (Kidding!)

But, overall it's great. She is a doll and brings us so much joy and her brother and sister love and spoil her to pieces. I love watching their bond grow. I had them closer together so it was more of a natural process but since they are older now it's nice to see them grow closer. If I'm making sense!?

I have recovered from surgery. I still get discomfort where I had my stitches when I'm really active - but it also has been only 3-4 months roughly since surgery so I'm hopeful that will fade with more time. It's not unbearable, just super annoying.

Silas sorry about the discomfort but glad you are mostly recovered :). And nothing beats sibling love. It is priceless. SO and I have talked about having just one lately and I feel anxious. On the cruise, I talked to my mom's friend about how My brother opened up about his fears of going to college and what it would be like and she commented that that's when she wishes she could have had more (fertility issues) because her son won't talk to her about those things. There are some conversations that siblings have that can't be replaced by friends of parents.

Sunshine so sorry LO is bed wetting and you are having nightmares. My gut says stress, so hoping things quiet down and go back to normal soon :( hugs

Silas sorry about discomfort. I can't believe she's 5 months now!

Sunshine I hope you get bfp at end of your tww :)

Dobby I'm looking forward to your next cycle with SO on board :)

AFM, AF has arrived. I'm looking forward to Disney and I'll O right before we go I think. Stress free tww sounds awesome to me :)

Sorry AF arrived but glad you have a nice vacation planned for the tww!

I'm waiting on my AF as well. I'm in shock I have zero spotting. Of 17 ovulatory cycles, this will be the third with no spotting on 12dpo (unless I spot tonight but tmi I jammed tp up there so high and nothing). The other two were pre bfp and 14 day lps (two days longer than usual)/possible cps but not sure. I just want AF so I can get on wth the next cycle

Know what you mean dobby im wishing af here. I have cramps so bad i cant cross my legs i migt be 6dpo but with no temps and only 1 pos opk i cant be sure. Im hating this cycle. The cd is in he 40s never had this. If af arrived tomorrow i would be happy so i can stop stressing.

Sorry af arrived flueky but i hope you have a great time at disney.

I hope the lack of spotting dobby is a sign of possible bfp i know your timings might not be as good as normal this cycle but its all down to the swimmers fingers xd

Ty but my temp dropped this morning so I expect AF to arrive full swing by end of day. Which would be nice because then my lp is back to normal

Sunshine I am so sorry. That is so frustrating. Can you take anything to help with the cramping?

yeah had to take cocodamol (i take it occasional for my back as i have nerve damage from the epi and some other issues dont like taking it whilst ttc as its pretty strong but was aching). luckily its stopped. i thought af was going to be here but no. just hope i dont have another weird cycle next month.cant believe im cd 44 and im only 6dpo. 5 more days if the opk was right.

aw shame about ur temp but as you say at least you are back on track

Hugs dobby. Treat yourself to some wine this weekend. And have one for me lol you will get there

Afm bored waiting

Still no af? She's due tomorrow?

Afm pity party is over. Period was ending but then kicked up again. So confused

Thats weird ive never had an af and had it start again have you seen your doc?

Yeah had af start no idea if.lp was short seemed.to start 10 dpo so.seems.a.short lp. At least it happened and af arrived can start properly again
.im going to do soft cups this cycle. I have read its helped a lot though its not proven. Someone else on here was trying for 6 months used it once and bam pregnant. At this stage will try anything lol even paying for the more expensive prenatals.

Yeah idk soft cups seem so complicated and I think they don't help or hurt. The sperm it keeps in are weak and won't make it anyway. That's why/how they get forced out to begin with. But I only know one person ago uses them and it hasn't really helped her, but she does have other things working against her.

Well AF stopped the next day so I'm over it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->